Oaklands 1st next year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

Oaklands 1st next year

I wonder if Pittsburgh would really trade Ben for a top 10 pick & would Mr. Davis trade the 8th pick for him. If he was that stupid would BB be more interested in trading Oaklands 1st next year for a 1st this year. If Oakland did get Ben their 1st pick just climbed into a mid round 1st instead of an early 1st.  I say for McClain, Haden, Morgan or even Dez I would trade Oaklands pick and maybe a late 2nd this year.

Just some out loud thinking.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: Oaklands 1st next year

we could shock everyone and deal that oakland pick for the rights to draft CJ Spiller or Rolando McClain.  

with the way oakland is actively shopping for a good QB, i would trade the pick, bc believe it or not, the raiders looked decent when jagabage isnt running (ruining) the show.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Re: Oaklands 1st next year

I don't think it would really help Oakland much for this year. Oakland would still be horrible and Roethlisberger alone is not going to make them a playoff team. Besides he would miss at least 4 games with the suspension and then be trying to gel with an offense more than 25% into the season.

I also don't think Belicheck would alter his decisions based on an expectation of how the Raiders might finish next year. He will probably trade the pick anyway if it's a top ten pick. We all know how much he loves 2nd round picks.