Ochocinco playing for the Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownblood. Show btownblood's posts

Ochocinco playing for the Patriots

There are a lot of connections between Chad Ochocinco and the Pats... Between Brady and BB, Kraft... any thoughts on a potential acquisition in the next few seasons? 

What good reciever wouldn't want to play for the pats?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Re: Ochocinco playing for the Patriots

If the Pats offered him a good amount of money I'm sure he would. Same thing with Brandon Marshall. Both are unhappy with their contracts. Personally, I don't like Chad. Sure he's fun to watch but he needs to mature if he wanted to play for the Patriots, which I highly doubt he does.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

im not a chad JOHNSON fan at all. i dont want him on the team.  it would be scary to see moss and chad on the field at the same time... damn...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: Ochocinco playing for the Patriots:
    [QUOTE]im not a chad JOHNSON fan at all. i dont want him on the team.  it would be scary to see moss and chad on the field at the same time... damn...
    Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE]I would love to see both of them in the same offense at the same time,hell moss could catch a zillion touchdowns and 85 could create a new celebration for each of Randy's TDs...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Ocho, reported last night on twitter that Brady is fine.

They seem to have a good relationship and Belichik always has praise for him.

Would LOVE to see him in New England, however, not sure Ocho would enjoy the stricter controls and discipline in Foxboro.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jason4444444. Show Jason4444444's posts

[QUOTE]Ocho, reported last night on twitter that Brady is fine. They seem to have a good relationship and Belichik always has praise for him. Would LOVE to see him in New England, however, not sure Ocho would enjoy the stricter controls and discipline in Foxboro.
    Posted by SmokingJoe[/QUOTE]

First of all can you gurantee that Ocho actually talked to Brady or is he just full of it. Also you can't say that with BB praising him that BB wants him. BB compliments EVERYONE.
    Although it would be scary to have Moss on one side and Ocho on the other with Welker and Welker Jr in the slots.
    Oh and we could get rid of Gostkowski because Ocho could kick the field goals.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]im not a chad JOHNSON fan at all. i dont want him on the team.  it would be scary to see moss and chad on the field at the same time... damn...
    Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE]

Who is Chad Johnson?

Oh, you mean Chad Ochocinco. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trible. Show Trible's posts

I think Chad would be a great fit for the Pats. I don't see anything like this happening with the receiver corp they already have but if circumstances became different in the near future I can't see how this wouldn't be seen as a win win for the Pats and Chad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

When is his contract up?