Ochostinko says he's almost figured the offense out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Re: Ochostinko says he's almost figured the offense out

Call me crazy, but I'm still not giving up on Ocho.  It's clear that he's never played in such a cerebral offense as the one the Pats have before, and he has had great difficulty making the adjustment.  In his defense, he had no off season to prepare, and was thrown in the deep end.  While this year is pretty much over for him, there's still next year.

Provided he greatly restructures his contract, possibly even taking the veteran minimum, and dedicates himself in the offseason to working with Pats trainers and Brady and receivers, he could still go out on a high note and be a force for this team.  Mind you I'm not betting on it, but I'm still not willing to give up on him being a productive contributer if he's willing to sacrifice some things and completely dedicate himself. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTPatsFan17. Show CTPatsFan17's posts

In Response to Re: Ochostinko says he's almost figured the offense out:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ochostinko says he's almost figured the offense out : "For once"?  lol Are you RKarp now?  When have  I been wrong with regards to me analyzing the NFL or anything Pats related the last 2 years here? Are you kidding me?  Did you watch the game last night? Yeah, I did too. I'd say literaly every point I've been making all year was represented in the game.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

wow, dude.  really?  you must be a real joy to hang out with in real life.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

We should be rejoicing, common boys..

We need all the positive energy we can conjur up for next week's tilt.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

I have zero problem with Chad and think he has been a really good teammate.

But, honestly, whose snaps do you think he should be taking?  Welker, Branch, Hernandez, Gronkowski...that's probably 97% of the pass targets this year?

Leave him alone....get a life.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTPatsFan17. Show CTPatsFan17's posts

cool man.  I'm gonna head out to a local sports bar and meet some friends to help them cheer on the Giants.  have a fun day on the message board.  your assignment is to reach 1,800 posts by the time I come home - I'm confident you will succeed!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTPatsFan17. Show CTPatsFan17's posts

Yeah, they're pretty obnoxious. Can't even tell you how many "18-1" comments I've heard over the past four years.  But today, I'm on their side.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Seriously man, the Pats just pasted the Broncos and we're lamenting Chad Johnson's paycheck and his # of snaps?  Are you worried about Chung's personal fould and Brady's INT too?  Look at the scoreboard, the fact that the Pats O played well and the fact that the D were able to dominate a decent team.  Give it a rest! 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

dont understand why this is an issue..Chad has been nothing but focused all season long, and bc he hasnt hit the field much he gets blasted. why? bc he makes a big salary? only 1 mil is against the cap, everything else is a signing bonus so it doesnt even matter. with the guys we have out there..including the TE's, i dont understand how everyone expects this guy to have a huge impact. ever since the emergence of these TE's, every receiver on the teams stats,except for WW, have went down this year. theres no place rite now for Ocho but hes been a good teammate and a hard worker in practice so i have NO problem with him. 

-i also think there mite be a game in these playoffs where we might need him, and i think he will be ready.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dadairt666. Show Dadairt666's posts

Ochostinko will be released after the season, and I bet Lloyd will be brought in as his replacement.- which will be a huge upgrade, by the way.  I can't imagine how good this offense will be next year with Lloyd added to the mix. We might be looking at 2007 redux!  And with McDaniels back in charge of the  playbook... I am already excited for NEXT YEAR!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dadairt666. Show Dadairt666's posts

And how dumb is this guy?? Ochostink STILL hasn't figured out the playbook? After 17 weeks???? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

He was in on one play last night, he is now officially known as:

OchoUno

One and done with Patriots.                     

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I think it is great the Ocho is 5th or 6th option imagine if we had a series of imjuries and to be able to have him come off the bench?  Yea we spent alot and maybe it didnt work out but for 2 more games I feel better that we are so deep we have him on the bench.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

first off there is no article or no proof that he said he has almost figured the offense out or nething like that. im pretty sure he didnt take an interview after the game so someones making things up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

I guess Ocho's last active game for the Patriots was last week against the Broncos. A healthy scratch today. $6m riding the short bus. Maybe he'll figure the Pats offense out on his flight out of here. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from robertebishop. Show robertebishop's posts

In Response to Re: Ochostinko says he's almost figured the offense out:
    [QUOTE]I guess Ocho's last active game for the Patriots was last week against the Broncos. A healthy scratch today. $6m riding the short bus. Maybe he'll figure the Pats offense out on his flight out of here. 
    Posted by murghkhor[/QUOTE]

The man's father died this week.