October 2nd at the Raiders

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

October 2nd at the Raiders

I will be in attendance. Haven't seen my boys since '98 against the Niners! I missed out twice when the Pats visited the Raiders and the Niner's a couple of years ago. Any Bay Area Pats Fans going to be there? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: October 2nd at the Raiders

Not from the bay area but it's a possibility I will be there.  I'm needing to find ticket still.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

There is a nationwide Pats tailgaiting froup on Yahoo, I know there is a large number of Pats fans going to this game. You could check with them to see if they still have any tickets.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/PatsTG

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Try not to get stabbed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thanks BostonSportsFan111, I will check that out.

In Response to Re: October 2nd at the Raiders:
    [QUOTE]Try not to get stabbed.
    Posted by FishTaco64[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfantiltheend. Show patsfantiltheend's posts

i am from the bay area and i will be going to the game! i cant wait!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks BostonSportsFan111, I will check that out. In Response to Re: October 2nd at the Raiders :
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

I just edited the link on my post, it seems to work now. You do need to join this group on yahoo before you can get into the site. They updated it on 7/25 and said they still had some tix available.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/PatsTG/message/610

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

Wow friends from the west coast told me never to go watch the Pats in Oakland because of how bad the fans are there

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

It is a shame to most Raider fans how people are treated from opposing teams. That is one of the main reasons they don't sell out, and hence have blacked out games. Any one remember Dolphin fan that got his rear-end kicked in a bathroom, and then the idiots lined up to urinate on him as he lay beaten on the ground? A fine venue to take your family.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks BostonSportsFan111, I will check that out. In Response to Re: October 2nd at the Raiders :
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

Love that poster! That is my new wallpaper.