Odd Ocho tweet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Odd Ocho tweet

Is he worried about losing his job? I know he typically tweets some crazy stuff but this made me wonder. 

"Headed into work,I normally don't ask for much but if you're going to church this a.m. a small prayer for me only takes 5 seconds."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: Odd Ocho tweet

That is weird. I don't know what to make of that other then he might be nervous of getting cut. Maybe he stole Wilfork or Haynesworth's lunch and they found out who did it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Sounds like he was going for the humble person tweet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

he is a pretty shameless attention getter. i worry this guy will not be very tough when the lights shine brightest

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Odd Ocho tweet:
    [QUOTE]Is he worried about losing his job? I know he typically tweets some crazy stuff but this made me wonder.  "Headed into work,I normally don't ask for much but if you're going to church this a.m. a small prayer for me only takes 5 seconds."
    Posted by Rockdog1293000[/QUOTE]

Time for prayers are over Ocho. Go out and play, run, catch. Or Slater will bump you on the depth chart.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

McFeeters love your avatar! Can't get enough of it. Keep up the good work!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Guess he's getting to know the real BB--Bet he was surprised by the Merriweather and Morris cuts. Get your butt going Ocho!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

He may have heard that Waters is now a Patriot and someone else has to go....BB has shown very little patience when it comes to receivers learning his complex offensive system,translation he can't tolerate stupidity.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

I think there's a lot of piling on with Chad, which is garbage.  I don't like his attention grabbing tactics, but by all accounts he has worked extremely hard since joining the Pats.  He has had far less time than past receivers to comprehend this very complicated offense.  Lighten up!  What a drag some of these Pats fans are, and I'm as cynical as they come.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

In Response to Re: Odd Ocho tweet:
    [QUOTE]I think there's a lot of piling on with Chad, which is garbage.  I don't like his attention grabbing tactics, but by all accounts he has worked extremely hard since joining the Pats.  He has had far less time than past receivers to comprehend this very complicated offense.  Lighten up!  What a drag some of these Pats fans are, and I'm as cynical as they come.
    Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE]

people work hard and fail every day.  Simply may not be a fit.  I'm pulling for him, though.  We need him to work out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

doesnt look good at this point.
    id say the odds that he is very succesful here are 60-40 against. training camp wouldve been helpful to him for sure, but now he has to deal wiht what is.
    good luck chad. study your a@@ off, get help from teamates, whatever it takes.
    and especialy catch the damn ball.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Odd Ocho tweet:
    [QUOTE]he is a pretty shameless attention getter. i worry this guy will not be very tough when the lights shine brightest
    Posted by McFEETers[/QUOTE]

One thing nobody has EVER questioned with him is his toughness.

He made a name for himself going over the middle in a division that includes Pit and Bal.

'Tough' will not be the issue with him. Neither will effort or desire.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He knows he hasn't shown much and is struggling with the system. He has seen some heads roll that show the genius is taking no prisoners. Moss is still begging to come back. Be afraid 85. Be very afraid.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I've got to think this guy is going to improve as the season rolls on. How can a guy that has had as much success as him, not improve with Tom Brady?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He knows he hasn't shown much and is struggling with the system. He has seen some heads roll that show the genius is taking no prisoners. Moss is still begging to come back. Be afraid 85. Be very afraid.

Jesus then Hernandez will have to give up his number again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colosoxman. Show Colosoxman's posts

He is obviously wrong in picking this bunch to pray for him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

I think he'll end up being just fine, yes he is a shameless self-promoter but I don't question the quality of work he's putting in behind the scenes.  It won't be week 1, but I just can't see a joey galloway on this one

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"BB has shown very little patience when it comes to receivers learning his complex offensive system,translation he can't tolerate stupidity."

I disagree.  If that was the case, Galloway would have only lasted a week or 2 on the roster.  BB gave him much more time to learn the Offense.  People also forget that there were no passing camps or other OTA's this off-season.  Ocho is getting a crash course in the Patriots' offense.  He may not succeed, but deserves more time before he's called a bust.