Odds on Colts going undefeated in regular season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RiceintheHall. Show RiceintheHall's posts

Odds on Colts going undefeated in regular season?

Any opinions on the Colts going 16-0  I was looking at their remaining schedule at its not difficult.  Most of the good teams left (Pats Broncos, Jets) are played in Indy.  Only the Ravens on the road. 

schedule:

49ers - home
    Texans - home
    Pats - home
    Ravens - at Ravens
    Texans - at Texans
    Titans - Home
    Broncos - home
    Jaguars - at Jags
    Jets - home
    Bills - at Bills

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Odds on Colts going undefeated in regular season?

They've got their two toughest challenges at home. The Ravens might be a problem and with Dungy gone they might not be purposefully tanking at the end of the season so . . .

it's doable.

But they won't do it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

My guess is 14-2. But yes it is doable

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

I'd put those odds somewhere between zero and less than that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltiniraq. Show coltiniraq's posts

ZIP - ain't gonna happen.  We have four really tough tests coming up.  I'd be happy at 2-2 and ecstatic at 3-1.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Depends on if Polian paid his bills(refs).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Odds on Colts going undefeated in regular season?:
    [QUOTE]Depends on if Polian paid his bills(refs).
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]
    Comments like this always remind me to never forget SPYGATE.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Odds on Colts going undefeated in regular season? : Comments like this always remind me to never forget SPYGATE.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Get real underdumb, you and your bspeon buddies won't ever let go of that non story.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

the colts have a some difficult games left. including @Buffalo, in january.
    i'd think the saints have a better chance of going undefeated.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I think Bill has once again figured out the Colts' offense, after getting torched in 2005.  If you go back to the AFC championship in 2006, we gave up just 6 points in the first half.  In 2007, we gave up just 6 points in the first half again, but then there was a fluke catch and run TD on a checkdown pass by Manning.  The Colts only scored one other TD that game.  Last year in 2008 with our horrible secondary we still held the Colts to about 18 points or so.  And all of these games were in the Colts stadium.

Yes I am leaving out the second half of the 2006 title game, but that was obviously an abberation.  Half our team had the flu, many of our defensive starters were out by the second half, the Colts cranked up the heat and we weren't ready for it.  It was obviously an abberation, having held the Colts to just 6 points the previous half.  Most importantly, since that half, we have held Manning pretty much in check in his own house.  This year our D is much improved, minus Seymour.  I am expecting a rout. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Odds on Colts going undefeated in regular season? : Get real underdumb, you and your bspeon buddies won't ever let go of that non story.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]
    Nothing if not real.  Thanks for the reminder of that "non-story".  I can play all day.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Odds on Colts going undefeated in regular season?:
    [QUOTE]Any opinions on the Colts going 16-0  I was looking at their remaining schedule at its not difficult.  Most of the good teams left (Pats Broncos, Jets) are played in Indy.  Only the Ravens on the road.  schedule:   49ers - home Texans - home Pats - home Ravens - at Ravens Texans - at Texans Titans - Home Broncos - home Jaguars - at Jags Jets - home Bills - at Bills
    Posted by RiceintheHall[/QUOTE]

I'll put the odds at 138-1. Every year we talk about this with one team or another and the only time it has happened was with the Pats. It's pretty unlikely. The Colts will go to sleep in one of these games by the end of the year. Not to mention there are a few tough teams there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]I think Bill has once again figured out the Colts' offense, after getting torched in 2005.  If you go back to the AFC championship in 2006, we gave up just 6 points in the first half.  In 2007, we gave up just 6 points in the first half again, but then there was a fluke catch and run TD on a checkdown pass by Manning.  The Colts only scored one other TD that game.  Last year in 2008 with our horrible secondary we still held the Colts to about 18 points or so.  And all of these games were in the Colts stadium. Yes I am leaving out the second half of the 2006 title game, but that was obviously an abberation.  Half our team had the flu, many of our defensive starters were out by the second half, the Colts cranked up the heat and we weren't ready for it.  It was obviously an abberation, having held the Colts to just 6 points the previous half.  Most importantly, since that half, we have held Manning pretty much in check in his own house.  This year our D is much improved, minus Seymour.  I am expecting a rout. 
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]
    Spoken like a true fan mighty.  A very good explanation for those 4 losses.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

JAX
    @MIA
    @AZ
    SEA
    @TEN
    @STL

is somewhat soft to date.

problem is, it looks easy the rest of the way with the exception of the PATS RAVENS & DONKS

I see another potential 1st round exit looming 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We are going to stop the Colts and the Saints. It's going to be a Boston Tea Party, we're going to throw their undefeated dreams overboard like those once over-taxed buckets of tea.

I hope we make Saytan Manning cry like how we used to from 01-05. The one team I hate to lose to are those damned Jets, after them, the Horse shoes are next.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]We are going to stop the Colts and the Saints. It's going to be a Boston Tea Party, we're going to throw their undefeated dreams overboard like those once over-taxed buckets of tea. I hope we make Saytan Manning cry like how we used to from 01-05. The one team I hate to lose to are those damned Jets, after them, the Horse shoes are next.
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Amen my brother. "The tree of liberty shall be nourished with the blood of tyrants and patriots"--Thomas Jefferson  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

if i were the colts, i wouldnt underestimate the 49ers..... just a hunch...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfan321321321321321. Show celticsfan321321321321321's posts

they won't do it

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]JAX @MIA @AZ SEA @TEN @STL is somewhat soft to date. problem is, it looks easy the rest of the way with the exception of the PATS RAVENS & DONKS I see another potential 1st round exit looming 
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

I'd go further and just say it is a soft schedule compared to some of the others played.  The good news is that 4 of the games have been on the road including the difficult ones. 

As for the 1st rd exit - always a possibility, but I am comforted by the fact that you and I can both project today a playoff spot for the colts.  Some teams (sdc) don't have that luxury.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]We are going to stop the Colts and the Saints. It's going to be a Boston Tea Party, we're going to throw their undefeated dreams overboard like those once over-taxed buckets of tea. I hope we make Saytan Manning cry like how we used to from 01-05. The one team I hate to lose to are those damned Jets, after them, the Horse shoes are next.
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]
    What is the purpose of using the "Y" if you are not going to use the "E"?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]if i were the colts, i wouldnt underestimate the 49ers..... just a hunch...
    Posted by Patsfan24-7[/QUOTE]
    No doubt about that!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

OK WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS JUMP AT UNDERDOGG NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS?!?!!?  I have watched his comments, and he doesnt seem like an irrational or even mean sprited commentor.  Alot of you treat him like he is super-troll flameboy, and he isn't, as far as I can tell.  You blame Polian for paying off refs, and then get mad when he says Spygate?  Crud, at least Spygate happened.  Get real.  It undermines your stance with real trolls like Leon when you dog out underdogg for NOTHING.  I dont think the Colts will go 18-0. They dont have a good enough defense.  But, even if they do, as we all know, it's just more bitter if you dont win the SB.  If they go 19-0, then the live forever in the record books, and more power to them.  We didn't manage it, so no crying.  It was right there for us to take.  Thanks for nothing, Asante Samuel.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Don't overlook the Texans, who always play them tough and are good enough on offense to surprise any team on any week. And I think the Pats will beat them in a few weeks as well....I'm guessing 13-3 for the Colts.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Odds on Colts going undefeated in regular season? : What is the purpose of using the "Y" if you are not going to use the "E"?
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

IDk, why is the sky blue or why do birds fly? They just do. 

Seyton Manning, Saytan Manning it's all the same to me. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from VMIPatsFan. Show VMIPatsFan's posts

Zero chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!