off topic--Sergio Garcia

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

off topic--Sergio Garcia

What a fraud, a racist and a liar!!! Stand up and say you didn't mean the "fried chicken" comment.??  You did mean it or you wouldn't have said it. Have the guts to say I 'm a racist, I meant what I said, and I hate Tiger Woods. He started it in 99, and he can't live up to all his bravado. The one good thing --he's not an American.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Re: off topic--Sergio Garcia

Cant wait for the US Open. Wonder why Tiger stinks in the Ryder Cup, and Sergio, is one of the best?
    Always a head scratcher.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I thought fuzzy zoller made the fried chicken comment. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In the words of Dave Chappelle, If you don't like water melon and fried chicken, there is something wrong with you!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:

Cant wait for the US Open. Wonder why Tiger stinks in the Ryder Cup, and Sergio, is one of the best?
    Always a head scratcher.

what does the Ryder Cup mean anyway, does any true golf fan care who wins? Tiger isn't a "team" player, I guess Sergio needs others around him to be the best or he needs to keep bashing Tiger to get media attention, cause he sure isn't getting it from all his big wins.

I hope Tiger answers any question re Sergio with "next question"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

In the words of Dave Chappelle, If you don't like water melon and fried chicken, there is something wrong with you!

agreed! doesn't matter what color you are watermelon and fried chicken are wicked tasty.

As for the comment I'm sure it was racial base but I don't follow golf at all so I have no clue what the comment was geared to or how it came across, nor do I really care. All I know is Tiger can't win the big ones since he had "sexaholicismness". Maybe it's because he can't practice night putting anymore

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

what does the Ryder Cup mean anyway, does any true golf fan care who wins? Tiger isn't a "team" player, I guess Sergio needs others around him to be the best or he needs to keep bashing Tiger to get media attention, cause he sure isn't getting it from all his big wins.

I hope Tiger answers any question re Sergio with "next question"

Absolutely! I enjoy the Ryder Cup because its for national pride (or continental pride if you're from the other side of the Atlantic) The different formats of it are a fun change of pace too. Something about Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson playing alternate shot together is very intriguing!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Who cares....Sergio is a little whiney baby. I lost all respect for him when he complained about Tiger taking a certain club out of his bag, and the crowd reacted to it, thus distracting him. Give me a break!!

Bottom line....Tiger is one of the best of all time, and Sergio is flat out jealous. End of story.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

Glad you posted this, glad some peeps here are channeling their inner Lover and Contrarian and not just sticking to the politbureau's mandates, about proportion. sergio has always been that way, like most of the hispanic or spanish playas. there is something in the air in that culture and that region. not a joke.. should never b forgiven. fuzzy zoeller said the same thing in 1997 and rightfully got pillaried over it.. sergio should have learned. ditto with jack nicklaus on some stuff. you get it from the good ole boys but things change.

sergio still doesnt get it like many racists for he qualifies his words with "i didnt mean to b racist, was out of place to say it there".. bottom line its the mindset. i dont have one friend where if  i shared that privately it would b accepted, sergio clearly talks that way privately all the time.. just regrets it was said publicly not that its in his head. whoever thats offended my foot.. i question y he has that thought in his head in the first place. ditto with sexistsand others. and yeah i feel the same way when its blacks making racist comments about other blacks or WHITES. we dont need this crapp in the public sphere anymore incl with GAYS! live and let live. to assume tiger is just a fried chicken fanatic is dumb.

i happen to b black and i dont like fried chicken or watermelon anymore than any other person. its more of a class issue, perhaps poor blacks in the hood are more representative of the stereotype, clearly tiger is far removed from that (minus the who sexual proclivity thing).

You giving an opinion on racism is the equivalent of Jerry Sandusky giving an opinion on pedophilia.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

This is part of the problem.  Chappelle touches on the subject and it's comedy, Sergio says it and it's racist.  Sergio sounds like a whiny little twerp to me, but I don't doubt he's racist too.  However, some people just have a different idea of what's acceptible than others.  I personally have a problem with Chappelle, Chris Rock, and most rappers throwing around the N word left and right, and then everyone is shocked and chagrinned when a white person says the word (Michael Richards) or some other racial observation that would be funny if a minority said it (Michael Scott)...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to JulesWinfield's comment:

This is part of the problem.  Chappelle touches on the subject and it's comedy, Sergio says it and it's racist.  Sergio sounds like a whiny little twerp to me, but I don't doubt he's racist too.  However, some people just have a different idea of what's acceptible than others.  I personally have a problem with Chappelle, Chris Rock, and most rappers throwing around the N word left and right, and then everyone is shocked and chagrinned when a white person says the word (Michael Richards) or some other racial observation that would be funny if a minority said it (Michael Scott)...

I believe most people who try and play the racist card are usually racist.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

He was probably right when he said that he didn't mean it to be a racist comment. Ignorant and rude beyond a shadow of any doubt. However not racist ! If you can't beat someone in a competition of skill the best way to beat him is in the Sergio Garcia fashion outwit him,dazzle him with your cultural knowledge!!! Note to Sergio shut up!Quit while your way behind.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Garcia has been a public figure for at least 15 years now. Speaking to media is part of his job. He does it every day. You would think by now he would know what he can/can't get away with and how volatile something like this might be

Meanwhile Tiger is sitting back and l-o-v-i-n-g it

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Sergio just signed his death certificate--Fuzzy has never been heard of since his comment--you don't mess with a man who owns golf! Good luck with all the booing from fans every time you go to hit a shot--what a moron-some people just can't learn to shut their mouths!!!!!!

17. This post has been removed.