In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 15315k's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

With no Brady this offense is average or below average. It's the NFL  and you have to have the QB.  Brady is the best, is the reason why the Pat's are good every year. 

Many Fans here have no clue how lucky we are to have Brady.

[/QUOTE]

You mean fans like Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

If he don't think Brady's the reason why we are the best then yes, he's an idiot. Ask anyone who is a jets fan or any other team if they would take Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Well, he slams Brady each and every day, over and over and over.

[/QUOTE]

If I see it I will say it to him. Slamming Brady ... Are you f-----g kidding me? Watch what happens when Brady retires! No Patriot fan would slam Brady, I mean seriously, he IS why we are the best team in sports the past 11 years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Re: Offense run by Brady

Trolling 101 by GwenRustyGriff the 500th:

Saying TB Sucks: say it loud and clear i can't hear you!!!

Trying to get Real Pats fans to work with you by using the running game or lack there of to explain how TB and the OC are ruining the Pat's O.  Come on really!

Calling out everyone that doesn't agree with your negitive point of view and name calling.   What did you call me a Pud Puller...Hmm Trollish behavior Smart guy!

Speaking of Pud I haven't seen you use the screen name Pud ot Dud lately, have you retired those names is can you only have 20 at a time?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

With no Brady this offense is average or below average. It's the NFL  and you have to have the QB.  Brady is the best, is the reason why the Pat's are good every year. 

Many Fans here have no clue how lucky we are to have Brady.

[/QUOTE]

You mean fans like Rusty?

[/QUOTE]

If he don't think Brady's the reason why we are the best then yes, he's an idiot. Ask anyone who is a jets fan or any other team if they would take Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Well, he slams Brady each and every day, over and over and over.

[/QUOTE]

If I see it I will say it to him. Slamming Brady ... Are you f-----g kidding me? Watch what happens when Brady retires! No Patriot fan would slam Brady, I mean seriously, he IS why we are the best team in sports the past 11 years.

[/QUOTE]

TEAM. That's the only point I was making. Brady is the maestro but even he needs a good team around him to win. A maestro conducting a bunch of empty chairs doesn't make for good music does it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Trolling 101 by GwenRustyGriff the 500th:

Saying TB Sucks: say it loud and clear i can't hear you!!!

Trying to get Real Pats fans to work with you by using the running game or lack there of to explain how TB and the OC are ruining the Pat's O.  Come on really!

Calling out everyone that doesn't agree with your negitive point of view and name calling.   What did you call me a Pud Puller...Hmm Trollish behavior Smart guy!

Speaking of Pud I haven't seen you use the screen name Pud ot Dud lately, have you retired those names is can you only have 20 at a time?

[/QUOTE]

You still haven't pointed out what was trollish about me mentioning the rest of the offense having to do their jobs to make the hurry up work. Which makes you a pud puller. If you can't back your BS with nothing but troll accusations then shut up. People who have been posting here for years know who I am. and it's none of the names you bring up. I've been a pats fan since the 60s. When did you become one? After the first SB win right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

I agree that he has a good team with him and they all have to do their part, but this offense won't run without Brady. If you put a stiff like Sanchez back there with these guys they would struggle to score points. The NFL is a QB league and Brady is the very best. He's better than Rodgers or either Manning. Not even close. Brady can play 5 more years too. He drives this offense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Why would I even try to prove anything to a Jets Troll on a Pats Board?  Your sheer volume of BS is enough for most of use!  If I was running for Presidient of this board I would win with one simple slogan!

Get The Rust OUT!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

Why would I even try to prove anything to a Jets Troll on a Pats Board?  Your sheer volume of BS is enough for most of use!  If I was running for Presidient of this board I would win with one simple slogan!

Get The Rust OUT!

[/QUOTE]

Ah the jets troll BS. The ultimate copout.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

Get The Rust OUT!

[/QUOTE]

Ah the old Jets troll copout.

Why because I give what other people dish to me? Point out some supposed BS that wasn't a response to something said to me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

OK seriously tell me why you dislike Brady so much, did he diss you at an autograph signing or something?  If you are and I know you aren't a Pats fan but let's for agruement say you are why the distaint of TB?

Calling people Brady Ball washers is pretty bad if you are a Pats fan and you go to the games like you say do than do you wear a bag over you head when the O is on the field???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

I agree that he has a good team with him and they all have to do their part, but this offense won't run without Brady. If you put a stiff like Sanchez back there with these guys they would struggle to score points. The NFL is a QB league and Brady is the very best. He's better than Rodgers or either Manning. Not even close. Brady can play 5 more years too. He drives this offense.

[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is that I've never said he doesn't drive the offense. I challenge anyone running their mouths here to find a post of mine where I said Brady screwed up when he didn't actually screw up. He's the best QB in the NFL but he's not a robot. He even points out his own mistakes in post game press conferences.

I'll give you an example...he fumbled the last game did he not? Find a post where I trashed him for it. You won't. You will find some where I trashed the decision to go on 4th and 5 and for the play that was called. The difference between me and idiots like Babe is that if he does mess up I don't run around blaming everyone else on the team for it. Why would I since he'll make up for it on the next ten plays. Babe and his circle companions decided to color me as a troll because I repeatedly said we needed a running game while they insisted that all we needed was Brady and the passing game. The fact is that a good running game has made the passing game more effective. But babe can't take that because it gives a small percentage of credit to someone else. That's not trolling that's a reality that's been proven on the field this season. Not to mention that a good running game will improve his longevity since it decreases the beating he takes.

Now tell me where i'm wrong.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

OK seriously tell me why you dislike Brady so much, did he diss you at an autograph signing or something?  If you are and I know you aren't a Pats fan but let's for agruement say you are why the distaint of TB?

Calling people Brady Ball washers is pretty bad if you are a Pats fan and you go to the games like you say do than do you wear a bag over you head when the O is on the field???

[/QUOTE]

So giving other players some credit is disliking Brady? are you so stupid you actually think that way?

Poor baby. So you can call me a Jets troll and claim I'm Rusty but you get riled when I insult back? Do you and Babe shop for panties together? If you want to run your mouth then at least be man enough to take what you dish.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Come on Rusty if I went back to your post last year after the superbowl I could find 1000 words you posted trying to convience everyone on this board that TB blew the game.  You blamed him for the pass to Welker being too far behind him or over his head or whatnot.  I was so sick of it I couldn't come back anymore b/c you where on every thread.  I'm not blaming Welker for that lost but 9 out of 10 times he catches that pass.  same for Gronk.  Truth is the Giants were a SB calabler team and they once again pulled off a miracle what are you going to do.  It happens!  Should the D have stopped them yes did they no.

Still waiting on an anwser to why you don't like TB.  I'm not saying hate even if it seems like you do just explain your childish dislike for the best player in the history of YOUR favorite team!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So giving other players some credit is disliking Brady? are you so stupid you actually think that way?

Poor baby. So you can call me a Jets troll and claim I'm Rusty but you get riled when I insult back? Do you and Babe shop for panties together? If you want to run your mouth then at least be man enough to take what you dish.

[/QUOTE]
    Why don't you be man enough to stick with one log in name and anwser a  simple question?  I'm not the riled one I haven't called you anything that everyone else doesn't call you.  I can tell within two post when you pop with with a new name you think you are fooling people but everyone knows it you Mr Grizzwald.  So just between you and me no one else is watching who is your team?

Babe say you like him to wear eatable panties, I can't get away with that my azz is to fat

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Why don't you be man enough to stick with one log in name and anwser a  simple question?  I'm not the riled one I haven't called you anything that everyone else doesn't call you.  I can tell within two post when you pop with with a new name you think you are fooling people but everyone knows it you Mr Grizzwald.  So just between you and me no one else is watching who is your team?

Babe say you like him to wear eatable panties, I can't get away with that my azz is to fat

[/QUOTE]

And what login name am I supposed to be using BS artist? just like your pal babe you make up crap. The people who have been posting here for years know who you just showed up recently like most of the pink helmets so what do you know. really though little punks likie you are waste of time. Keep your punk mouth from responding to my posts and I won't point out that your just another childish know nothing idiot who showed up and thinks he owns the board. Just like your girlfriend babe. You and him are examples of why most of the real pats fan have left this board. You've turned it into a playpen for childish internet punks who don't know what they are talking about.

Oh and yes punk the throw was behind him and he did get a safety. It's only the ball lickers like you and babe who think that even QBs like Brady don't make mistakes. Sorry punk but the numbers don't lie. The Giants were held to under their regulasr season scoring average while we were held way under ours. There was plenty of blame on both sides of the ball but only clueless little girls like you and Babe lack the guts to admit it.

You az may be fat but your head is fatter

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

On the other hand if you put Brady on a team as pathetic as the Jets he's not going to turn them into a contender. I doubt even a genetically engineered QB made from Brady, Montana and Marino DNA could do that.

As for Sanchez. He never would have been great but playing for the Jets ruined any chance of him becoming even a half decent QB. Who knows what would have become of Brady if he had to develop under Ryan instead of BB and Charlie Weis. Ryan could probably have ruined Montana.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I can't understand how people take Brady for granted. This guy has brought Reche Caldwell 10 seconds away from a Super Bowl (if the defense hadn't blown a 21 point lead).

The guy understands what the opposing defense is doing better than they do! He sees the entire field and can make all the throws. His accuracy is off the charts and it's so consitent (machine like). Most QB's go through times/stretches when their accuracy falters - it never happens with this guy because of his mechanics. He makes outragiously good decisions with the football and will go down as one of the best all time in TD to interception ratio. He plays injured, hurt... and plays well.

I seriously can't believe a guy like Rusty can go around bashing this guy and call himself a pat's fan. To me it violates the very core of being a Patriot fan. Yet he'll sit there all day defending 2nd round picks that are busts. Ask him what he thinks of Ron Brace or Cunningham and he'll tell you they are still developing and we can't expect them to be Ted Washington and Willie McGinnest (he'll do that until they are cut). Then he'll go out and scrutinize Brady's interception...even if it's the only one he threw all season. He'll call Patrick Chung a Palumalu clone around the line of scrimmage and then tell you we can't expect him to be able to cover...yeah, why would we expect that? He accused Ben Jarvus Green Ellis of being the next Jim Brown and thought Brady single handidly ruined his time here - he probably blames Brady for him being poor in Cincy too. He Ocho Cinco's failure on Brady too!! Like Brady personally didn't want to throw him the ball and had an agenda against him. LOL!

It's weird stuff.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is that I've never said he doesn't drive the offense. I challenge anyone running their mouths here to find a post of mine where I said Brady screwed up when he didn't actually screw up. He's the best QB in the NFL but he's not a robot. He even points out his own mistakes in post game press conferences.

I'll give you an example...he fumbled the last game did he not? Find a post where I trashed him for it. You won't. You will find some where I trashed the decision to go on 4th and 5 and for the play that was called. The difference between me and idiots like Babe is that if he does mess up I don't run around blaming everyone else on the team for it. Why would I since he'll make up for it on the next ten plays. Babe and his circle companions decided to color me as a troll because I repeatedly said we needed a running game while they insisted that all we needed was Brady and the passing game. The fact is that a good running game has made the passing game more effective. But babe can't take that because it gives a small percentage of credit to someone else. That's not trolling that's a reality that's been proven on the field this season. Not to mention that a good running game will improve his longevity since it decreases the beating he takes.

[/QUOTE]

I never said you trashed Brady dude. I said anyone who does is an idiot and obviously not a Pats fan.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

[QUOTE]

Can we give some love to the rest of the offense? For this to work well EVERY player on the offense has to know EXACTLY what one word play was called, get themselves into position, set and be ready to run their route or execute their blocking assignment in the blink of an eye.

[/QUOTE]

Totally agree everyone has to be in sync!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Totaly agree-- there's 31 other starting QBs in the NFL and some with great supporting casts and I do not see them running the Offense like Brady has in the last 2 games--it's a thing of beauty!  So I must deduce that the reason is Mr. Tom Brady-- 6th round draft pick--unfrickin believable--and yes we are very lucky he's on our team--kinda reminds me of watching the greatness of Larry Bird with the Celtics!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I disagree-- if Brady were a Jet the team becomes instantly much better--and he would bring his lunch pail work ethic with him---I agree with the poster who said it's a QB driven league--if you don't have a good one your chances diminish to win it all - unless you have a defense like the Bears who trounced the Pats in the SB--still can't get over that embarassment.
    On the other hand if you put Brady on a team as pathetic as the Jets he's not going to turn them into a contender. I doubt even a genetically engineered QB made from Brady, Montana and Marino DNA could do that.

As for Sanchez. He never would have been great but playing for the Jets ruined any chance of him becoming even a half decent QB. Who knows what would have become of Brady if he had to develop under Ryan instead of BB and Charlie Weis. Ryan could probably have ruined Montana.

[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I never said you trashed Brady dude. I said anyone who does is an idiot and obviously not a Pats fan.

[/QUOTE]

Brady is more to the Pats than Bird was to the Celtics that pretty much sums it up---so I agree with you along the Brady lines.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

For all of us Pats fans, let's just hope backup QB Ryan Mallett is paying close attention and taking very detailed notes on how TB prepares himself for games. Nothing lasts forever and the chances are the Pats will never have another QB quite like TB. 

Let's be happy and let's enjoy the greatness we are all witnessing and experiencing right now.........

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For all of us Pats fans, let's just hope backup QB Ryan Mallett is paying close attention and taking very detailed notes on how TB prepares himself for games. Nothing lasts forever and the chances are the Pats will never have another QB quite like TB. 

Let's be happy and let's enjoy the greatness we are all witnessing and experiencing right now.........

[/QUOTE]

You can study greatness all you want, but that will not make you great-just gives you a closer view than most---you either got "IT" or don't---Just my opinion not trying to argue against your post.