1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Offense run by Brady

In response to Mighty2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 15315k's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The NFL is a QB league and Brady is the very best. He's better than Rodgers or either Manning. 

[/QUOTE]

You'd be surprised how few members of this board (allegedly a board for Pats fans) share this view.

[/QUOTE]

I think you have that flipped Mighty, there are very few who don't believe that. Most Pats fans on this board know Brady's the best only behind Montana, at this point, ever imo. There is less then a handful that don't typically share that same opinion. For some odd reason though you see any form of critizism as complete haterd or disrespect towards that person. You can be critical of certain situations and still think the person is the best. Esp, when that person is critical on themselves for the same mistakes that are pointed out. No ones perfect but calling out a mistake is not hating on them

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For all of us Pats fans, let's just hope backup QB Ryan Mallett is paying close attention and taking very detailed notes on how TB prepares himself for games. Nothing lasts forever and the chances are the Pats will never have another QB quite like TB. 

Let's be happy and let's enjoy the greatness we are all witnessing and experiencing right now.........

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately there are a lot of things that cannot be taught. You either have them or you don't.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to patsfan76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Glenr, you should know that from the board, it sais the last post is by delgriffith and when I click on see the last post its yours. I think you can stop the sharades now and just admit you have no life so you created a thousand accounts to agree with yourself in order to be in better standing and have support of your futile attempts to make a mute point.

[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

without question Brady drives this offense. I'll probably be called a homer and that's okay but there isn't another QB who could have this offense running the way Brady does. Living on the west coast I can say that while most here don't like the Patriots they admit to love watching them play, Brady in particular. It seems like he keeps getting better too, he may not be able to run as fast but that was never his game. The guy is never confused or fooled out there like we see from so many other QB's. We are seeing something special here and should appreciate every minute of it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

Glenr, you should know that from the board, it sais the last post is by delgriffith and when I click on see the last post its yours. I think you can stop the sharades now and just admit you have no life so you created a thousand accounts to agree with yourself in order to be in better standing and have support of your futile attempts to make a mute point.

[/QUOTE]

I guess you and Babe must be the same person since you both share the same idiotic opinions and both whine like little girls.

Just using your logic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I guess you and Babe must be the same person since you both share the same idiotic opinions and both whine like little girls.

Just using your logic.

[/QUOTE]

I see you're whining like a little girl again Rusty. Knock it off or you're not getting that Barbie Dreamhouse we promised you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

Brady's going to win the MVP for the season and the Super Bowl.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I saw that too... was wondering what was up with that...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

suuuuuure he is...

[/QUOTE]

ESPN has Brady 2nd behind Ryan at this early point of the season for MVP. We know Brady will continue, even get better. In 2010 he was 2nd behind Vick halfway through the season only to run away with the MVP. I see that happening again and also see the Patriots winning the Super Bowl. That would most likely give him both MVP trophys. 

This years Patriot team is better than last years team. They have a much better run game, Lloyd is way better than chad, Brady is still great and the defense is better. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

I went to my first pats game before you were born sonny.

[/QUOTE]

Which means what. You're older than dirt and SENILE !!

Just kidding. LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

suuuuuure he is...

[/QUOTE]

I would say he has pretty much as much of a chance as anybody else.

He has gotten to the SB in 50% of his years played. Can any other QB say that?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

suuuuuure he is...

[/QUOTE]

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

without question Brady drives this offense. I'll probably be called a homer and that's okay but there isn't another QB who could have this offense running the way Brady does. Living on the west coast I can say that while most here don't like the Patriots they admit to love watching them play, Brady in particular. It seems like he keeps getting better too, he may not be able to run as fast but that was never his game. The guy is never confused or fooled out there like we see from so many other QB's. We are seeing something special here and should appreciate every minute of it.

[/QUOTE]

not to rain on ur parade but he throws to a lot of wide open receivers...a lot

[/QUOTE]

No idiot he throws to the receiver that's open if there is one. Being good at finding the guy that has a little space from his defender doesn't mean all or the receivers are open all of the time. You and Rex have about the same football knowledge - none. But I guess you don't need it since you're really just here to mouth off.