OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRAVEHEART. Show BRAVEHEART's posts

OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR

Sorry guys, I missed the memo on this. Is Bill calling all of the offensive plays this year? There's no offensive coordinator listed on the Pats website.
    Thanks in advance.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pochen23. Show pochen23's posts

Re: OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR

The QB coach is calling the play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Brady should be calling his own plays.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

In Response to Re: OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR:
    [QUOTE]Brady should be calling his own plays.....
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. He's earned it. I wonder what the pass/run ratio would look like...95/5...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Just like Bill did with McDanials he is bringing one of his young coaches into the mix as slowly as he can. The guy he named QB coach will be the OC for the year but with out the title which is exactly what we did with McDanials and that worked out pretty good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR : Totally agree. He's earned it. I wonder what the pass/run ratio would look like...95/5...
    Posted by seattlemaslow[/QUOTE]

Sure would be interesting to see what the ratio would be.  Maybe 70/30 is my guesstimate.  The offense was most efficient on Monday while running the no-huddle and Brady calling his own plays.  I'm sure the Bills running the prevent had to factor in, but it was successful nonetheless.  Peyton Manning Calls his own, so I don't see why Brady couldn't as he can see what the defense is giving and adjust at the line.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR : Sure would be interesting to see what the ratio would be.  Maybe 70/30 is my guesstimate.  The offense was most efficient on Monday while running the no-huddle and Brady calling his own plays.  I'm sure the Bills running the prevent had to factor in, but it was successful nonetheless.  Peyton Manning Calls his own, so I don't see why Brady couldn't as he can see what the defense is giving and adjust at the line.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]
    I'm quite certain that TB has that authority since he audlble's at the line consistently.