Offensive Coordinator?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Offensive Coordinator?

McDaniels is way over-rated-3rd and 3 on Pats second possesion in the 1st qtr and he has Brady throwing a bomb to Matthew Slater? How many pass attempts all year has MS been involved in? It's obvious JM had no clue-I was saying all week that the Pats had to switch up and throw to set up the run in this game. Pats should have used a 4 reciever set with one back(Varren) and used the hurry up tempo-McDaniels was BADLY outcoached! Give me Charlie Weiss any day-this guy was a horrible head coach and has no feel when it comes to play calling-JMO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: Offensive Coordinator?

They were definately too conservative but I have no doubt that Belichick was involved with the game plan and at least signed off on it. They played to the Broncos strengths and it cost them.

On a side note can you imagine this board if they lost this game with your plan. It would be holy heck.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

Brady hasn't completed a 50 yard pass since Randy Moss left.  I understand they need to "stretch the field" by throwing deep now and then.  But 3rd and 3, in the 1st quarter, you throw a bomb to Slater?!  ARGH!!!!  I wanted to freaking kill McDaniels with that brain-dead play.  You may as well punt on 3rd down. 

Ironically, when it's 3rd and 20, he never throws deep.  Then he'll call a 5 yard pass. 

McDaniels is an idiot.  The offense has been cr@p all year, even against bad defenses.  Today was just more of the same non-sense.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

BTW, I said the same thing about using the pass to set up the run.  After Blount ran wild last week, you knew Denver would focus on not letting the Pats get away with that.  Plus Denver's run D is way better than their pass D. 

So of course the Pats play to Denver's strength, and try to force Blount, plus a pathetic bomb to Slater.  Gee, I wonder why the offense couldn't move the ball???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to VeritasMD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady hasn't completed a 50 yard pass since Randy Moss left.  I understand they need to "stretch the field" by throwing deep now and then.  But 3rd and 3, in the 1st quarter, you throw a bomb to Slater?!  ARGH!!!!  I wanted to freaking kill McDaniels with that brain-dead play.  You may as well punt on 3rd down. 

Ironically, when it's 3rd and 20, he never throws deep.  Then he'll call a 5 yard pass. 

McDaniels is an idiot.  The offense has been cr@p all year, even against bad defenses.  Today was just more of the same non-sense.

[/QUOTE]

The Patriots scored the third-most points in the NFL this year--one point behind Chicago.  How does that make them bad?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They were definately too conservative but I have no doubt that Belichick was involved with the game plan and at least signed off on it. They played to the Broncos strengths and it cost them.

On a side note can you imagine this board if they lost this game with your plan. It would be holy heck.

[/QUOTE]

So your willing to bet me that IF the Pats had a game plan of spread recievers (4) and Vareen in the backfiled and Uptempo'ed the offense that they would have been more inept than they were today? Denver had the 7TH best RUSHING D all year and the 27TH worst passing D all year it does'nt take a rocket scientist to come up with a game plan weighing Heavily on throwing and with a Hall of Fame QB in the pocket-McDumbass suks! Period!! And BB doesn't call the offensive plays that would be MC Dumbasses job!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Patriots scored the third-most points in the NFL this year--one point behind Chicago.  How does that make them bad?

[/QUOTE]

I think you answered your own question ONE point Behind Chicago who didn't make the playoffs -here's a tip -- take a look at the Pats scores this year and the teams they scored heavily against?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

BTW, I said the same thing about using the pass to set up the run.  After Blount ran wild last week, you knew Denver would focus on not letting the Pats get away with that.  Plus Denver's run D is way better than their pass D. 

So of course the Pats play to Denver's strength, and try to force Blount, plus a pathetic bomb to Slater.  Gee, I wonder why the offense couldn't move the ball???

It's because he's a wishful thinker, that's worse case for an O'coordinator.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I thought the some the play calls were poor but that's not all on McDaniels, it's on BB also. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Been saying all week don't drink the run first koolaid--it was against the Colts and Buffalo-TWO Horrible run Defenses -- but McBrightass couldn't help himself!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So your willing to bet me that IF the Pats had a game plan of spread recievers (4) and Vareen in the backfiled and Uptempo'ed the offense that they would have been more inept than they were today? Denver had the 7TH best RUSHING D all year and the 27TH worst passing D all year it does'nt take a rocket scientist to come up with a game plan weighing Heavily on throwing and with a Hall of Fame QB in the pocket-McDumbass suks! Period!! And BB doesn't call the offensive plays that would be MC Dumbasses job!

[/QUOTE]

I never believed the Pats should just go run, run, run. I said all week that Denver's strength was their run defense and if the Pats fall behind 2 scores they would need to abandon it, which they did. I don't blame McDaniels solely for a game plan that his head coach undoubtedly agreed with or it would have been scrapped. Was I happy with the pass to Slater, of course not but it's one play. Maybe they saw something on a previous play that didn't pan out. McDaniels was a genius a week ago and now he is an idiot. Not buying it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

It's a given in the Psych. field that when a person gets too close to something for too long they become distorted and can't see clearly-like being in a horrible relationship where after awhile it seems normal when everyone OUTSIDE the relationship see's it as sick-well in this case maybe BB and coaches have lost their clear perception and all of a sudden thought the Pats were the next coming of the Redskins with John Riggins? LMAO! Really Mathew Slater on 3rd and 3 on Pats second Possesion? All year they throw chort/intermediate passes now on 3rd and 3 they heave it up to Slater? Maybe the Pats didn't take Bills suggestion and they visited the Ganga dispensories? My theory is that the Broncos players have had weeks to acclimize to smoking the bud at high elevations where as the Pats players did not-game over!    On a side note I was told by poster plolice to change the word CHORT-WOW  where is Freedom of Speech????