Official Dolts Excuse for losing to Pat's thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Official Dolts Excuse for losing to Pat's thread

Have to give credit for this to the newest Troll Togah-2009.
    1- The Patriots cheated.
    2- Belichick stole our signals.
    3- Mannings knee hasn't recovered from surgery.
    4- Someone shot one of our WR's at a local car wash.
    5- Polian didn't change the rules this year to accomodate (again) the Dolts.

Feel free to add to this list and thank Togah for the idea.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Re: Official Dolts Excuse for losing to Pat's thread

In Response to Re: Official Dolts Excuse for losing to Pat's thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Official Dolts Excuse for losing to Pat's thread : Really?  That's what you bring?  You can't come up with your own fresh material?  Do us all a favor and if you can't keep up just sit on the sidelines and watch.
    Posted by TOGAH-2009[/QUOTE]

And your thread was SOOOO fresh and exciting!!
    Look little girl, it's obvious that your new at this having just created your account yesterday, so seriously, until you get your Drivers licernse and not a drivers permit, perhaps fopr your safety you should go doush yourself and let the big dawgs play, ok? At least THEN you'd understand sarcasm in a title thread. Idiot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Official Dolts Excuse for losing to Pat's thread : Someone correct this uneducated person.  I'm new at this?  REALLY?  Ask around kid.

Isn't it time for you to fetch your mommy from the alley where she works?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Official Dolts Excuse for losing to Pat's thread : Someone correct this uneducated person.  I'm new at this?  REALLY?  Ask around kid.

Ok, I asked around and...... noone still knows you. They do however concur that your a newbie who created her account yesterday. So sit back, watch a bit, learn from some of the more experienced posters, then after a few days/weeks (depending upon your intelligence, or lack thereof) dip your toe in the water. But, be careful of Trolls, because of the success of our local teams (we have 4 teams and SIX championships, NY has 9 teams but this century have only 3 championships) they like to come to a hopping site like this rather than there own cause I guess their teams don't win.
    Ok young lady, sit back and learn.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I don't see any Togah posts here?  I guess when your posts become mostly trash talking they get rid of you.  I thought he said on another thread that he owns this board?  Doesn't look like it to me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Official Dolts Excuse for losing to Pat's thread:
    [QUOTE]Have to give credit for this to the newest Troll Togah-2009. 1- The Patriots cheated. 2- Belichick stole our signals. 3- Mannings knee hasn't recovered from surgery. 4- Someone shot one of our WR's at a local car wash. 5- Polian didn't change the rules this year to accomodate (again) the Dolts. Feel free to add to this list and thank Togah for the idea.
    Posted by RedsGhost[/QUOTE]
    Also, We forgot to strap a set on before the game.