Officials almost cost us the Oakland Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Officials almost cost us the Oakland Game

Anyone watching the Oakland and Arizona game and see the PI call? The hand was on the WR's back, but I think it was a very weak call. This is football and obviously it did nothing to alter the receiver.

Too bad when the officials affect the outcome of a game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Re: Officials cost us the Oakland Game

Just as I post that.....the usually sure footed Janikowski just missed another!!!

There's a God in Heaven!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Officials cost us the Oakland Game

Az won right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from laynard. Show laynard's posts

Re: Officials almost cost us the Oakland Game

Hell Ya! And our 2nd rounder from Carolina looks like it could be #33!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In Response to Officials almost cost us the Oakland Game:
    [QUOTE]Anyone watching the Oakland and Arizona game and see the PI call? The hand was on the WR's back, but I think it was a very weak call. This is football and obviously it did nothing to alter the receiver. Too bad when the officials affect the outcome of a game.
    Posted by 4Adam13[/QUOTE]

I can't believe I watched some of this.
    AZ was backing up on offense or giving penalties on D.
    But redemption when Janko shanked it.
    Very few winnable games for the Raiders the rest of the way.  That 1st round pick just got VERRRRRRRY good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone watching the Oakland and Arizona game and see the PI call? The hand was on the WR's back, but I think it was a very weak call. This is football and obviously it did nothing to alter the receiver. Too bad when the officials affect the outcome of a game.

The hand can be on the back. The defender just can't turn him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

I never said it couldn't. I simply stated the hand was on the back and it was a weak call by the official. Did you read the post? I said it did nothing to alter the receiver.

If you saw the play, the CB Cromartie got flagged for the hand on the back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Officials almost cost us the Oakland Game:
    [QUOTE]I never said it couldn't. I simply stated the hand was on the back and it was a weak call by the official. Did you read the post? I said it did nothing to alter the receiver. If you saw the play, the CB Cromartie got flagged for the hand on the back.

"The hand was on the WR's back, but I think it was a very weak call."

You are implying that the reason for the penalty was due to the hand being on the receiver's back. You don't give any other reason for the PI except for that one indicating you think the hand can't be there. You also thought the call was weak indicating that the hand being there was enough for the PI. Had you said the call was wrong, I'd believe you that you knoow the rule, but you took a weak stance.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Officials almost cost us the Oakland Game : LOL... Troll. "It's too bad when the officials affect the outcome of a game". I wasn't implying that the reason for the call was the hand on the back. It was cause the hand was on back. Maybe the ref thought he grabbed the jersey, or maybe he thought he pushed the receiver, or maybe blah, blah, blah. Why is it that these boards are full of sh!theads who only want to argue for the sake arguing without ever contributing anything to a thread?

Actually, I wasn't arguing. I was simply pointing out something you left out of your post. It wasn't until you got all foolish that I re-read it and realized that you really had no idea what constitutes PI. Basically, if you knew what you were talking about, you would have written it right the first time. Your strong reaction to the thought of being corrected just shows you needed correcting. 

And, just what do you contribute, by the way? Vulgarity, pejoratives and incorrect statements are hardly the hallmark of a super poster. If you want discussion, perhaps you shouldn't be so sensitive when you are wrong.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Officials almost cost us the Oakland Game : LOL... Troll. "It's too bad when the officials affect the outcome of a game". I wasn't implying that the reason for the call was the hand on the back. It was cause the hand was on back. Maybe the ref thought he grabbed the jersey, or maybe he thought he pushed the receiver, or maybe blah, blah, blah. Why is it that these boards are full of sh!theads who only want to argue for the sake arguing without ever contributing anything to a thread?

Adam- Just because  Root disagrees with you does not mean he is a troll.
    If he is a troll he has put on a great cover for a long time!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Officials almost cost us the Oakland Game : Adam- Just because  Root disagrees with you does not mean he is a troll
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

It is the common defense on these boards. I appreciate you pointing that out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Officials almost cost us the Oakland Game : Actually, I wasn't arguing. I was simply pointing out something you left out of your post. It wasn't until you got all foolish that I re-read it and realized that you really had no idea what constitutes PI. Basically, if you knew what you were talking about, you would have written it right the first time. Your strong reaction to the thought of being corrected just shows you needed correcting.  And, just what do you contribute, by the way? Vulgarity, pejoratives and incorrect statements are hardly the hallmark of a super poster. If you want discussion, perhaps you shouldn't be so sensitive when you are wrong.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

LOL. You started it. You don't know my background. You don't know if I was a NFL washout or a high school hero. For you to sit there and judge what I do or don't know shows your internet tough guy mentality who only posted an ignorant response instead of contributing to the thread. Written it right? Maybe you read it wrong. Ever think of that? No, though, you'd rather try to sound like you are the forum expert and insinuate what I did or did not mean.

Did you bother to contribute a post such as "geez, I didn't see the play, what actually happened"? Or how about "I saw the play and thought the CB held him. Even though his hand was on his back, it looked like he pulled the jersey". Or even "I disagree 4Adam13. I think it was the appropriate call because....". No, you didn't do any of that. Instead you make a generalized statement about a hand being on the back isn't PI. And then you repost and have the gall to tell me I don't know what PI is. Your arrogance from having 2900+ posts makes you think that you have led to positive and meaningful contributions on these forums and are a self proclaimed expert telling me what I do and do not know.

Why do these forums seem to have so many posters who stick around for 5 to 10 posts and then drop off? Maybe they don't enjoy it. But maybe it has more to do with SUPER POSTERS such as yourself who think they know everything and always feel the need to correct everyone without even knowing what they are talking about. You are probably the guy in the next cubicle who knows everything that is wrong with the company but never bothers to try and fix it.

Read my posts. Other than having to engage in idiots such as yourself, the vast majority of my posts contribute to threads with analysis, facts, and opinions. You're a waste of air.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]Hell Ya! And our 2nd rounder from Carolina looks like it could be #33!
    Posted by laynard[/QUOTE]
    so...we could end up with the 32nd and the 33rd pick - sweet !!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Officials almost cost us the Oakland Game : LOL. You started it. You don't know my background. You don't know if I was a NFL washout or a high school hero. For you to sit there and judge what I do or don't know shows your internet tough guy mentality who only posted an ignorant response instead of contributing to the thread. Written it right? Maybe you read it wrong. Ever think of that? No, though, you'd rather try to sound like you are the forum expert and insinuate what I did or did not mean. Did you bother to contribute a post such as "geez, I didn't see the play, what actually happened"? Or how about "I saw the play and thought the CB held him. Even though his hand was on his back, it looked like he pulled the jersey". Or even "I disagree 4Adam13. I think it was the appropriate call because....". No, you didn't do any of that. Instead you make a generalized statement about a hand being on the back isn't PI. And then you repost and have the gall to tell me I don't know what PI is. Your arrogance from having 2900+ posts makes you think that you have led to positive and meaningful contributions on these forums and are a self proclaimed expert telling me what I do and do not know. Why do these forums seem to have so many posters who stick around for 5 to 10 posts and then drop off? Maybe they don't enjoy it. But maybe it has more to do with SUPER POSTERS such as yourself who think they know everything and always feel the need to correct everyone without even knowing what they are talking about. You are probably the guy in the next cubicle who knows everything that is wrong with the company but never bothers to try and fix it. Read my posts. Other than having to engage in idiots such as yourself, the vast majority of my posts contribute to threads with analysis, facts, and opinions. You're a waste of air.

As I wrote earlier, I wasn't attacking you. I was adding information. You chose to personalize it and attack me. I am terribly sorry that I didn't respond in the manner you need to not feel small. I am sorry your ego is so delicate. Perhaps you should post a thread letting people know exactly how we may address you. 

And I really find your whining to be childish? "You started it." "You don't know me." "Maybe you read it wrong." I am just reading a bunch of whining excuses here - no ownership. If you can't write what you mean, then learn to use your words. Then learn to own what you write. The fact is that the only thing representing you on a bulletin board is the words that you choose to write. If you can't be responsible for those words, then you should stop posting. 

I am wondering how I go from being a "troll" to a "super poster" who scares off new posters. To me this sounds more like you are intimidated if anything. Actually, your entire response seems to indicate that you begin from a stance of being intimidated and I would say this extends beyond my addition. 

2900+? I didn't even realize I had that many posts. Thank you for pointing it out. I can tell you I don't take any meaning from that stat except that I have posted over 2900 times. If you want to think that I am "arrogant" because of it, then that really says far more about you. Don't you agree?

Here is the deal. If you knew it wasn't PI, you should have written that. You didn't.  Get over it. Stop attacking me because you can't.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Agreed...that was a terrible call. Thank you, Bill Polian.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Officials almost cost us the Oakland Game : so...we could end up with the 32nd and the 33rd pick - sweet !!
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

I see what you did there.

Cool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Officials almost cost us the Oakland Game : I see what you did there.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Ha, I missed that one.  F*cking right we'll have the 32nd pick.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

That Oakland pick is whats going to get us Mark Ingram.