Re: Officiating Burned Our Defense
posted at 9/24/2012 1:18 AM EDT
In response to JintsFan's comment:
In response to kevin13130's comment:
List 5 penalties against the Ravens that were not legitimate.
I'll name 5 against the Patriots:
- 1st Quarter: (1:48) (Shotgun) 12-T.Brady pass deep left to 11-J.Edelman to BAL 11 for 19 yards (29-C.Williams). PENALTY on NE-11-J.Edelman, Offensive Pass Interference, 10 yards, enforced at BAL 30 - No Play.
- 2nd Quarter: (15:00) (Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco pass incomplete short left to 27-R.Rice. PENALTY on NE-51-J.Mayo, Defensive Pass Interference, 2 yards, enforced at BAL 22 - No Play.
- 3rd Quarter: (14:06) 5-J.Flacco pass incomplete deep middle to 81-A.Boldin. PENALTY on NE-24-K.Arrington, Defensive Holding, 5 yards, enforced at BAL 37 - No Play.
- 3rd Quarter: (4:15) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco sacked at NE 22 for -12 yards (sack split by 95-C.Jones and 74-K.Love). PENALTY on NE-55-B.Spikes, Defensive Holding, 5 yards, enforced at NE 10 - No Play.
- 4th Quarter: (6:18) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 5-J.Flacco pass incomplete deep right to 82-T.Smith. PENALTY on NE-32-D.McCourty, Defensive Holding, 5 yards, enforced at BAL 16 - No Play.
kevin ur D is just fair at best right now, refs or no
Won't argue that. I'm not saying we would've had a top-of-the-league defense out there if the refs didn't get in the way. I'm saying, for this game, the refs interefered with our defense enough that it cost us the game.