offtopic: that may have been the BEST state of the union speech EVER! if BB used it, would be looking at a RING?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

offtopic: that may have been the BEST state of the union speech EVER! if BB used it, would be looking at a RING?

BEEN very disappointed lately with da dear leader. totally unbecoming and lacking in his approach and in his responses to bullies. last nght was the return of the GENTEEL WARRIOR! slayed jabros right into their jabro places! bushy used the Executive Order exception like 298 times right around this point, more than any prez in HISTORY! basically bullied dems into submission. noone's ever been as insulted as bama, yet he caves and folds right at the beginning of every domestic negotiation as if most of his rivals care as much about this great nation as he does. all they want is power and gladly sacrifice her for political points.

now he's bringing the long awaited smackdown. long due minimum wage hike (at fed level).. DONE! reduction in vet benefit bureaucracy.. DONE! equal pay for fems.. DONE!  SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING THIS YEARS ago.. he's only at 167 EOs.. about 130 removed from bushy.. some records have to b broken or shattered.. by June, i want him approaching 600 executive orders! not only will he buy some respect but some concessions and NEGOTIATION! ITS TIME TO DO DOMESTICALLY WHAT HE DOES ROUTINELY TO cHINA, iRAN AND THE LIKES OF sYRIA!

btw, this Obama nation is once again #1 for global investors (first time in 11 years) after running under the skirts of the Commie Chinese all this time!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: offtopic: that may have been the BEST state of the union speech EVER! if BB used it, would be looking at a RING?

great speeches! not a leader though. what if the coach of the patriots was a great motivational speaker but was not a competent coach? would we be happy with that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

Re: offtopic: that may have been the BEST state of the union speech EVER! if BB used it, would be looking at a RING?

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

great speeches! not a leader though. what if the coach of the patriots was a great motivational speaker but was not a competent coach? would we be happy with that?

[/QUOTE]

if that was the case, he would be HERMY EDWARDS! but come on, Free is talking about the COMPETENCE of obama... this is the best the economy has EVER been.. unfortunatley he doesnt get to distribute the wealth and GOP dont get common sense which is y they will lose another national election. defict hads been going down, his health care agenda is going to b legendarym his immigration reform thingie is great for america.. overall, a great prez.. he just doesnt tout it enough and allows to

he allows the Jabrublicans to continue to set his brand and control the perception buzz.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

speech was as horrible as the P OS who gave it. Wanting to continue to circumvent the constitution to push his ilberal socailist agenda? Commy you are clearly on welfare, food stamps, and collecting SSI if you suport this do osh.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

speech was as horrible as the P OS who gave it. Wanting to continue to circumvent the constitution to push his ilberal socailist agenda? Commy you are clearly on welfare, food stamps, and collecting SSI if you suport this do osh.

[/QUOTE]

I was not going to say anything in this thread but Quag, I am sorry but I have to respond to what you said. I have heard several comments regarding Executive Orders and other so called menas of "circumventing the Constitution." Quag, you do not have to like the guy but that is simply a double standard with zero basis. FIRST - Executive Orders are a part of our Constitutional governement, SECOND - This President has made fewer executive orders than any other President since before WWI (!!!!). Fewest...

Let me add that I do not think highly of Obama as a Preseident. I have some strong criticisms of Obama but the worst of those are applicable to the two major parties in general and the transformation of our Democrary into a bought and paid for rule of big money interests where you and I are the losers. Ironically there is a great deal of common ground between voters on the left and the right in that both are realizing that democracy has taken some great blows and is in grave danger. Even more ironic is that saving it will REQUIRE all of us across the entire spectrum of voters to come together on this. Without the power of all of us together there is no saving this and there is no getting this back.  But Quag, I am sorry but the gross exaturations and demonizations are created to sell advertisement dollars by ginning up outrage, anger, indignation. Actual truth is traded for "facts" that fit the talking points. 

I hope what I am saying will cause some to consider the possibility that we really do need to come together on the most basic ills that inflict our Constitutional democracy.  I hope you can withhold your doubts or even disdain for anything I have said that triggers it long enough to truly consider what I am saying.

I may not read this thread again. I expect it will turn into another hotbed of anger. And what we actually need is unity... to put aside our other (great) differences temporarily in order to restore the rule of demcracy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The least you could do is flush after you're done.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from clouts. Show clouts's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

if that was the case, he would be HERMY EDWARDS! but come on, Free is talking about the COMPETENCE of obama... this is the best the economy has EVER been.. [/QUOTE]

Ever?  OK, when you make comments like that, nobody takes you seriously.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the wake up call Oprah. Surprised coming from you. I thought he was one of your Chicago crime family brethren ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was not going to say anything in this thread but Quag, I am sorry but I have to respond to what you said. I have heard several comments regarding Executive Orders and other so called menas of "circumventing the Constitution." Quag, you do not have to like the guy but that is simply a double standard with zero basis. FIRST - Executive Orders are a part of our Constitutional governement, SECOND - This President has made fewer executive orders than any other President since before WWI (!!!!). Fewest...

Let me add that I do not think highly of Obama as a Preseident. I have some strong criticisms of Obama but the worst of those are applicable to the two major parties in general and the transformation of our Democrary into a bought and paid for rule of big money interests where you and I are the losers. Ironically there is a great deal of common ground between voters on the left and the right in that both are realizing that democracy has taken some great blows and is in grave danger. Even more ironic is that saving it will REQUIRE all of us across the entire spectrum of voters to come together on this. Without the power of all of us together there is no saving this and there is no getting this back.  But Quag, I am sorry but the gross exaturations and demonizations are created to sell advertisement dollars by ginning up outrage, anger, indignation. Actual truth is traded for "facts" that fit the talking points. 

I hope what I am saying will cause some to consider the possibility that we really do need to come together on the most basic ills that inflict our Constitutional democracy.  I hope you can withhold your doubts or even disdain for anything I have said that triggers it long enough to truly consider what I am saying.

I may not read this thread again. I expect it will turn into another hotbed of anger. And what we actually need is unity... to put aside our other (great) differences temporarily in order to restore the rule of demcracy.

[/QUOTE]

type, not quantity. But enjoyed the rest of your post. Spot on here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Quagmire did not say a word about executive orders. I believe he was referring to the Obamacare laws that were written into law exactly as the POTUS wanted them to be, and then when he saw what an unmitigated disaster was unfolding, he unilaterally declared that portions of the law do not need to be followed. And then in his speech, he esentially said f--- congress, I'm going to do whatever I want from here on out, regardless of them. That is circumventing the constitution. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

The reason the stock market is doing so well is because of Quantitative Easing, basically the Fed taking tax dollars and giving it to banks who then horde it and get paid interest, by the fed, on the excess.  They have no compulsion to get it into the economy.  The economy isn't strong and the country's going down the tubes.

The chickens will come home to roost......

Of course I don't expect you to see the truth....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to 347pg's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The reason the stock market is doing so well is because of Quantitative Easing, basically the Fed taking tax dollars and giving it to banks who then horde it and get paid interest, by the fed, on the excess.  They have no compulsion to get it into the economy.  The economy isn't strong and the country's going down the tubes.

[/QUOTE]

u can stop with the patronizing. i geaduated with double major honors in marketing and finance and spent a summer on Wall street. know how the game is played. my point is yes.. the ECONOMY us in fact the best it has ever been the trickle down is the worse its ever been. every rich guy wants in on the Us economy. some were flocking incl americans to china, now they r returning in droves. look at the metrics. obama is the most conservatively executing Dem since 1964.  talks progressive, executes conservative on economics. if he had a different pigment and party, even the quaggyS would DROP DOWN THEIR tea party pamphlets and take off their stevie wonder gLAsses and see the OBVIOUS!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Portfolio but your numbers are wrong. Research them and get them from the govt not a liberal website. Obama has TEN TIMES more executive orders tahn every other president in history combined! Do the research not that hard. Stay well.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to 347pg's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And profits from teh Market are NOT being reinvested back into companies. It's being held as cash for that "rainy day", when QE2 stops and the financial world crumbles (interest rates will sky rocket, bond rates will drop like a rock, and the Obama Recession (er, Summer Of Recovery) will kick into high gear. It'll be i nteresting to see how those wild and wacky libbies will try to blame Bush for that.  

Amazes me how the "groups" that the Dems love to create and poidgeon hole folks into are doing not too good economically (unemployment, lack of full time employment, stuck in generational poverty, courtesy of the War On Poverty), yet go into orgamic trances on every word the Liar In Chief utters. There IS something to being educated to understand what's going on around you. :It's not HIS fault! It's those darned Repubs and their unwillingness to give Him everything he wants!" Funnier yet is when folks DO succeed and make something of their lives, they are ridiculed as being "not really Black", or "not black enough". Talk about racism with them being the racists! But, you know? Folks deserve what they vote for. I hope they enjoy the high unemployment rate. I hope they enjoy the low pay, even if it is at minimum wage. It's all good until the govt dips into your pocket. What will they do when the govt turns to them out of necessity, when teh money runs out?

November, 2014 can't get here soon enough!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Push times 1000. How anybody saw that as a great speech is clueless. Even fellow Dems are not even attemping to call it even a good speech. I also love how the left say that Bush had more executive orders than Odrama, but fail to see the point it is what is in the order that makes it legal or not.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Portfolio but your numbers are wrong. Research them and get them from the govt not a liberal website. Obama has TEN TIMES more executive orders tahn every other president in history combined! Do the research not that hard. Stay well.

[/QUOTE]

lol, 10 times MORE? HAHA! PUT down that tea party koolaid! facts are facts.. these number are a bit off from the independent facts but there is no doubt that at this point in his presidency, w had almost double what o has!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Push times 1000. How anybody saw that as a great speech is clueless. Even fellow Dems are not even attemping to call it even a good speech. I also love how the left say that Bush had more executive orders than Odrama, but fail to see the point it is what is in the order that makes it legal or not.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly!  Even pom-pom wavers like Rachel Maddow tried to move on very quickly. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

I don't apply myself in life.  so give me "free" healthcare.  Winning!

so ignorant. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

the Obamacare laws that were written into law exactly as the POTUS wanted them to be, and then when he saw what an unmitigated disaster was unfolding, he unilaterally declared that portions of the law do not need to be followed. And then in his speech, he esentially said f--- congress, I'm going to do whatever I want from here on out, regardless of them. That is circumventing the constitution.

This is what is wrong with POTUS. He fails to enforce laws and changes the word of the law when it suits him. The EOs are not an issue the type are. If he writes an EO to make the min. wage 10.10 for the country it is going against OUR constitution. As a constitutional lawyer I can not understand how he is doing what he is doing and congress and the SJC are not stopping him. He!! obamacare called it a tax and the damn SJC called it a fee so it was not considered illegal. W     TF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

The little man is worse than a Zero

He has NO successful policy on anything

Domestic, Economic , nor Foreign policy

Did you know that Pizza shops are going to have to have nutritional signs that most people will never see, cost 1 billion with no postive impact?

Did you know that that after five environmental impact studies that there is no negative impact and this bozo still won't sign off on the pipeline which will create thousands of jobs?

Did you know this Bozo takes credit for the increased oil and gas production even tho it is just on private land and on Fed land leases have been cut by 50%?

Do you know how many Muslim Bro hood are stationed at the WH?

this guy likes to get on his knees to worship Dictators with big ones

This guy is either the biggest incompetent of all time, or the biggest traitor, take your pick

but he has hypocracy down pat and his Emperor with no Clothes lifestyle for him and hisdisgusting  spoiled family

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

If you always rob Peter to pay Paul, you can count on the support of Paul.