OH Jbolt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

OH Jbolt

Stay away from any sharp objects....1 and 2

Let the "Norv must go" chant begin

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: OH Jbolt

What a horrible way to lose. KC looks pretty tough out in the west this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

This evening I have KC as having a power rating of 9.2, #13 in the NFL.  SD is 9.9, #10.  My numbers don't reflect that KC is now two games ahead of SD, nor that KC is going to be playing a fourth place bunny schedule this year because of last year's fourth place record.  Coming up, Jacksonville, Buffalo, Arizona, Seattle, St. Louis, and of course two with Oakland.  Hippity Hoppity!

In other AFC West news, Denver is down to 7.7, #18, and BB's favorite trading partner is in the ICU, send flowers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: OH Jbolt:
    [QUOTE] KC looks pretty tough out in the west this year.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

i don't think they can sustain it, but they are making a case for a 10 win season

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]This evening I have KC as having a power rating of 9.2, #13 in the NFL.  SD is 9.9, #10.  My numbers don't reflect that KC is now two games ahead of SD, nor that KC is going to be playing a fourth place bunny schedule this year because of last year's fourth place record.  Coming up, Jacksonville, Buffalo, Arizona, Seattle, St. Louis, and of course two with Oakland.  Hippity Hoppity! In other AFC West news, Denver is down to 7.7, #18, and BB's favorite trading partner is in the ICU, send flowers.
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

Paul - Within that division the 4th place schedule amounts to 2 games.  That's it.  Buffalo (which was not an easy out for the pats today) and Cleveland. 

It seems that you enjoy your ranking effort, but if you are testing it here and looking for critique (and even if you are not), it really does appear to be poorly conceived and executed.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotway1. Show patriotway1's posts

[QUOTE]What a horrible way to lose. KC looks pretty tough out in the west this year.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]
    To me this should inspire our fellow Patriot fans here in New England. I feel that with the structure and course that KC has taken and so quickly developed shows true testament to none other than Bill Belichick and his football intelligence.
    I know this has taken precident in today's media that Bill Belichick seems to have lost his edge in the formal structure and developement of the Patriots to date, but from todays offensive game play, they are wrong.
    Obviously Belichicks training and preperation in Matt Cassel and Crenell and Weis are reaching quite far into the NFL and it's future.
    Good fortune ahead for KC and let us hope that Bill Belichick can correct the issues at hand with the Patriot defense of today!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I will say now that I picked KC to take the division, and people showed pictures of a train wreck.  Oh, and after a slow first 2 games, Cassel started to EARN it today.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Rivers passed for 450, the defense played very well too. 5 turnovers & 2 returns is the story.

I'll spot the Chefs 2 and still take it. Last year spotted Denver 4 games.
    Not worried in the slightest at this point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Rivers passed for 450, the defense played very well too. 5 turnovers & 2 returns is the story. I'll spot the Chefs 2 and still take it. Last year spotted Denver 4 games. Not worried in the slightest at this point.  
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I made the mistake of counting out the Bolts after 6 games last year. I won't do it this year. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Jbolt- Just make sure the Chargers beat the Raiders both times this year! LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Looks like Marcus Mcneil can't come back soon enough. Rivers was under constant pressure.

Anybody who was slandering Weiss and RAC's names lets take a look at what they have done with a 4 win Cheifs team. I sure wish we had them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Rivers passed for 450, the defense played very well too. 5 turnovers & 2 returns is the story. I'll spot the Chefs 2 and still take it. Last year spotted Denver 4 games. Not worried in the slightest at this point.  

Was that 4th game played in your mind? Time to take off the shoes and count all those Geico "little piggies". At their high point the Donks were 6-0. Your Bolts were 3-3. Now, I may be a victim of a public education, by that seems to me to comes out to a 3 game "spot".

Now, don't go back to the results after their respective 5th game, when teh Donks were 5-0, and the Blow It Again Bolts were 2-3. Again, still a 3 game "spot".

Oh, well..... things do seem to happen strangely in Boltland. (Ultimately for the good.)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]Jbolt- Just make sure the Chargers beat the Raiders both times this year! LOL
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]
    The Bolts could go 2-14, but, those 2 better be against the Raiders.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OH Jbolt : Was that 4th game played in your mind? Time to take off the shoes and count all those Geico "little piggies". At their high point the Donks were 6-0. Your Bolts were 3-3. Now, I may be a victim of a public education, by that seems to me to comes out to a 3 game "spot". Now, don't go back to the results after their respective 5th game, when teh Donks were 5-0, and the Blow It Again Bolts were 2-3. Again, still a 3 game "spot". Oh, well..... things do seem to happen strangely in Boltland. (Ultimately for the good.)
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]
    Mr tech,
    On OCT 19th last year SD was 2-3 and Denver was 6-0, so your 3 game "spot" is incorrect, it's 3.5 and I rounded up to an even 4 because it sounds better to me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OH Jbolt : The Bolts could go 2-14, but, those 2 better be against the Raiders.

way to set those standards high bud.  Thanks for dumping LT and trading cro for next to nothing..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OH Jbolt : way to set those standards high bud.  Thanks for dumping LT and trading cro for next to nothing..
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]
    2 gimmees to get to 9-7 is hardly dominate. An average Cincy team & the Bolts were admittedly flat in the playoffs. Nothing about the Jest makes me think they'll win anything other than a game here or there.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

you just better concentrate on holding it down out there in the big bad afc west.  Look out for the chiefs, raiders and broncos.  I agree, we did flatten you in the playoffs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]you just better concentrate on holding it down out there in the big bad afc west.  Look out for the chiefs, raiders and broncos.  I agree, we did flatten you in the playoffs.
    By flatten you meant barely beat, right. I'm going take great pleasure in watching the Jest choke at the end of the year. Eagle Fans & Jets fans are the same. Teams never do nothin' and the fans are arrogant.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

We dont choke, we produce.  your team was/is a finess team and we beat you down that game.  That finess garbage might work out west but when you head east you find out how tough you really are.  did you really just lose to the Chiefs??? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OH Jbolt : To me this should inspire our fellow Patriot fans here in New England. I feel that with the structure and course that KC has taken and so quickly developed shows true testament to none other than Bill Belichick and his football intelligence. I know this has taken precident in today's media that Bill Belichick seems to have lost his edge in the formal structure and developement of the Patriots to date, but from todays offensive game play, they are wrong. Obviously Belichicks training and preperation in Matt Cassel and Crenell and Weis are reaching quite far into the NFL and it's future. Good fortune ahead for KC and let us hope that Bill Belichick can correct the issues at hand with the Patriot defense of today! .
    Posted by patriotway1[/QUOTE]
    So now BB gets credit for KCs good upstart. KC staff must elated by this enlightenment. I didn't see BB on their sidelines. Must be telepathic.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]We dont choke, we produce.  your team was/is a finess team and we beat you down that game.  That finess garbage might work out west but when you head east you find out how tough you really are.  did you really just lose to the Chiefs??? 
     The Chefs are 3-0 unlike the Ravens, you know, the team that beat your Jest down and made you cry like a little girl on opening day.   What exactly have you produced? The Jest alltime record vs. SD = 11-19-1 @ a .367 clip

nice try WEKNAT

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

oh yeah Jbolt, drink that patriot coolade if it makes you feel better about losing to the chiefs.  Chiefs are teh brainchild of BB.  Call them BB West lol.  Wow, you actually feel better losing a division game to the chiefs because these fans think that they are the next coming of the pats dynasty????  Man, you got yourself a thirstbuster of that coolade brah.  44oz of freedom.  Yum yum.  How bout you cap it off with a proclaimation that you will win 2 for the pat fans against oakland. lololol.   you of all fans should recognize what the jets bring, we ended your season. 

Bring up history, I remember watching a superbowl that the niners were whopping some sorry team wearing powder blue... 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

The Bolts start off 1-2 every season but still manage to rally in time for a horrible playoff collapse.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I like how all of a sudden any fan on this forum who thinks the Pats are a legitimate playoff contender is a "koolaid drinker" We have only missed the playoffs once since Tom Brady has been our starting QB(not counting 2008 even though we were 11-5 without him) Guess what people with Tom Brady at the helm and a 2nd year removed from the horrific knee injury we may just be alright.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]I like how all of a sudden any fan on this forum who thinks the Pats are a legitimate playoff contender is a "koolaid drinker" We have only missed the playoffs once since Tom Brady has been our starting QB(not counting 2008 even though we were 11-5 without him) Guess what people with Tom Brady at the helm and a 2nd year removed from the horrific knee injury we may just be alright.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

Hey champ, if you read my post I was talking about JBOLT drinking the koolade about BB's assistants starting pats west club.  Making him feel all warm and fuzzy about losing to the chiefs.  Had nothing to do with last years afc east champs...