Oh Where, Oh Where has my little Leon gone...Oh where, Oh Where could he Be?!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Re: Oh Where, Oh Where has my little Leon gone...Oh where, Oh Where could he Be?!

Seriously? 

www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/back111709.jpg" alt="back111709.jpg" width="251" height="281" />

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Oh Where, Oh Where has my little Leon gone...Oh where, Oh Where could he Be?!

Leon can't keep his posts up nowadays.  Unless you just happen to be on the board for the little while his posts remain, you'd never know he was here.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

When will I get over my extreme hatred for The Jets and their fans?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

OH Leon, I'll be turning off my automated Leon abuse reporting web crawler on gameday and the day after.  I can't promise nobody else will report you, but I'm going to enjoy reading your explanations for getting beat.  Please be a man and show up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Can everyone please report abuse for "choircontrarian", "bubbakilla", and "bbrules23" the next time they post?  They are clearly all trolls.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I think Leon's been removed by the mods.  Repeatedly.  lol
    (good work!)

9. This post has been removed.