OK - Its time to call Moss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: OK - Its time to call Moss

If they brought him back it would be BB admitting a mistake, don,t see it happening.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: OK - Its time to call Moss:
    [QUOTE]I agree NE needs a player who can keep the safeties back, but Moss is washed up. He is not going to help this offense much. I would much rather they give Price a shot, and at least see if he can play. 
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

You don't know Randy is washed up

What we do know is that if Price was consistently getting the job done at practice he would be in the game. Price has some speed and absolutely nothing else. We might as well have kept Tate as him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]If they brought him back it would be BB admitting a mistake, don,t see it happening.
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

Bingo. It's all about Obergruppenfurher BB. Control freaks don't like admitting mistakes.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE] And YOU only want to see it YOUR way while denying that the Pats had MORE success without Moss than with him: 3-1 vs. 14-2. I suppose you want to debate certain events that happened in Europe in the 1930's and 1940's.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Worst argument in the world here!  You say 14-2 like it means anything!  That's 14-2 without a playoff win! 

With Moss they had the greatest Patriots regular season of all time!!  Most points scored, Most QB TD's, Most receiving TD's, undefeated regualr season and dang close to a perfect season.  When was the last time the Patriots won a playoff game?  When was the last time they went to the superbowl?  The answer to all of these are with Randy Moss!  So your 14-2 record without Moss means zip, ziltch, zero, big goose egg!!

That was all with a very small short game!  Can you imagine what it would be like now with Gronk, Hernandez, Welker, Branch!  BB brought the wrong guy in with Ocho, Moss would have helped made this Offense a highlight reel every freaking week. 

But... But..But.. Moss doesn't have it anymore some of you say.  Well how do you know?  I bet he can out run, jump and catch the deep ball better then anyone else on the team.  I bet he could still do it better then 90% of the WR in the league!  BB dropped the ball here folks, theres still a chance he can make things work and not only for this year but the next 2!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK - Its time to call Moss : No it's 14-2 without a deep threat vs. 10-6 with a lockerroom cancer.

How about 5-3 without a deep threat!  Dude, give it up!! It's a fact, there is no way to win this argument saying the team is better without Moss!!The proof is in my last post!  Read it again!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK - Its time to call Moss : Then he wouldn't want to come back.

He has changed his mind.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.