OK the jokes have started--

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

OK the jokes have started--

Brady says to Belichick--" what are we going to do about all this media frenzy over Tebow?

Hernandez raises his hand--" I've got an idea-----"

sick huh?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: OK the jokes have started--

yes

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Aaron Hernandez arrested & dropped by the NE Patriots.  Hernandez could serve years in jail, or even worse, get signed by the NY Jets.

If Aaron Hernandez murdered somebody, it just proves that having Tim Tebow on your team brings out the worst in everybody.

Aaron Hernandez would kill for a piece of blue cotton candy Bubblicious bubble gum right about now.

27 NFL players arrested since the Superbowl. We're one Tom Brady felony away from the greatest prison Pro Bowl Team ever.

"AARON 'HOMICIDE' HERNANDEZ!!" - Chris Berman covering the Aaron Hernandez murder trial.

Ray Carruth, Plaxico Buress and Aaron Hernandez Wr receiver group nickname is Con Air.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Hey TFB (I won't tell anybody)  did you chuckle just a little bit?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Hey TFB (I won't tell anybody)  did you chuckle just a little bit?

Yes I did, those are some of the funnier ones that I have seen/heard.

But one of the funniest ones I have seen about all this is this meme.....

and

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

How about this one:

Hernandez should have hid all the evidence in the Jets endzone because no one ever goes there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

How about this one:

Hernandez should have hid all the evidence in the Jets endzone because no one ever goes there.

Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Hernandez should have represented the team at the SpyGate hearing with Goodell. ;-)

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I'm the tight end you just signed to big money. My homie Ortiz told me Lloyd was talking to Johnny at the bar. Well that's a problem cause, I don't like Johnny. Now, I killed Lloyd. Whoops! And if you've got cut rate liability insurance, you could be on the hook for this. So get Allstate. You could save money and be better protected from mayhem like me. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Babe and Rusty walk into a bar...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Aaron Hernandez arrested & dropped by the NE Patriots.  Hernandez could serve years in jail, or even worse, get signed by the NY Jets.

If Aaron Hernandez murdered somebody, it just proves that having Tim Tebow on your team brings out the worst in everybody.

Aaron Hernandez would kill for a piece of blue cotton candy Bubblicious bubble gum right about now.

27 NFL players arrested since the Superbowl. We're one Tom Brady felony away from the greatest prison Pro Bowl Team ever.

"AARON 'HOMICIDE' HERNANDEZ!!" - Chris Berman covering the Aaron Hernandez murder trial.

Ray Carruth, Plaxico Buress and Aaron Hernandez Wr receiver group nickname is Con Air.

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

Sorry...but I don't find humor in anything about this. Murder isn't funny. Time for all of us to distance ourselves from this scoundrel. This isn't like Hernandez dropped a game winning pass in a SB, or committed a butt-fumble. He took a life, execution style, perhaps to cover up a previous double murder, committed by him.  

Hernandez is a stone cold killer. Through his actions, not only did he murder, but he let down those who extended and committed themselves to him...such as Bob Kraft, BB, his teammates, and Patriots' Nation.

Kraft paid him millions...and he repaid Kraft by failing to earn vast dollars paid, and by tarnishing the image of his franchise. He repaid BB for his confidence and support by throwing a monkey-wrench in BB's plans for running the team in 2013, and beyond.

To his teammates, his absence will no doubt have a detrimental affect on Tom Brady's offense, and hurt the team's chances of appearing in another SB. To us fans, he took away our enjoyment of watching a juggernaunt offense perform, of which he was an intergral part...and made us feel dirty for once having accepted him, and cheering him on.

No...there's nothing amusing about Aaron Hernandez. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Well said TexasPat... Well said...

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Sorry...but I don't find humor in anything about this. Murder isn't funny. Time for all of us to distance ourselves from this scoundrel. This isn't like Hernandez dropped a game winning pass in a SB, or committed a butt-fumble. He took a life, execution style, perhaps to cover up a previous double murder, committed by him.  

Hernandez is a stone cold killer. Through his actions, not only did he murder, but he let down those who extended and committed themselves to him...such as Bob Kraft, BB, his teammates, and Patriots' Nation.

+1 +1 +1  Well said. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I may be an insensitive SOB but I can't help but find humor in this Hernandez thing.  I know there is a murder victim involved and I mean no disrespect to him or his family but c'mon.

Maybe Hernandez is a killer but the fact that he's perhaps the dumbest killer and gangsta/thug wannabe in the world is almost comical.

Did this guy even try to NOT get caught?

A millionaire football star or Gangbanger?  Let's see, which one do I want to be?  Oh who the heck wants to be a rich football star anyways?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

I may be an insensitive SOB but I can't help but find humor in this Hernandez thing.  I know there is a murder victim involved and I mean no disrespect to him or his family but c'mon.

RESPONSE: Come on, nothing! How would you feel if this was going on, and the guy AH killed was a relative, or a friend of yours? Furthermore, AH demonstrated by his actions that he couldn't care less about his boss, his coaches, his teammates, and/or the fans...the support received from all of these folks made him a mult-millionaire. 

Maybe Hernandez is a killer but the fact that he's perhaps the dumbest killer and gangsta/thug wannabe in the world is almost comical.

RESPONSE: I fail to see the humor in any of this. What's funny about murder?

Did this guy even try to NOT get caught? A millionaire football star or Gangbanger?  Let's see, which one do I want to be?  Oh who the heck wants to be a rich football star anyways?

RESPONSE: Oh, how hilarious. Spare me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

RESPONSE: Come on, nothing! How would you feel if this was going on, and the guy AH killed was a relative, or a friend of yours? Furthermore, AH demonstrated by his actions that he couldn't care less about his boss, his coaches, his teammates, and/or the fans...the support received from all of these folks made him a mult-millionaire. 

Did this guy even try to NOT get caught? A millionaire football star or Gangbanger?  Let's see, which one do I want to be?  Oh who the heck wants to be a rich football star anyways?

Okay Mister High and Mighty,  I'll spare you.

I'm just laughing at Hernandez the idiot criminal.  Not the victims family. 

Why don't you send some flowers to the victims family if you feel so bad?

Now, get down off your high horse.  You and rkarp must be riding on the same one.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

Now, get down off your high horse.  You and rkarp must be riding on the same one.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, and if I come across any good Hernandez jokes I'll be sure to post them and any of the righteous who don't see the humor feel free to ignore.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Kraft paid him millions...and he repaid Kraft by failing to earn vast dollars paid, and by tarnishing the image of his franchise. He repaid BB for his confidence and support by throwing a monkey-wrench in BB's plans for running the team in 2013, and beyond.

To his teammates, his absence will no doubt have a detrimental affect on Tom Brady's offense, and hurt the team's chances of appearing in another SB. To us fans, he took away our enjoyment of watching a juggernaunt offense perform, of which he was an intergral part...and made us feel dirty for once having accepted him, and cheering him on.

C'mon, TP.  So you want me to believe you never told a OJ simpson joke either?

I know, I get it. I commented early on in a different Hernandez funny picture thread that I wasn't going to participate in making any Hernandez photoshops.  NEGAME started this thread about the jokes that are going around, that's it.  These are some going around.  Sorry if they offend you or anyone else.  You don't like them, please don't read them. Simple!

Hernandez let down a lot of people. He's been arrested for murder.  I feel bad for all involved.  Hernandez had everything a young player with hopes of ever playing in the NFL could ever dream about.  He threw it all away. 

I see no problem sharing some jokes about a guy who apparently doesn't care about anyone else but himself.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, and if I come across any good Hernandez jokes I'll be sure to post them and any of the righteous who don't see the humor feel free to ignore.

[/QUOTE]

RESPONSE: I'm sure you will.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

C'mon, TP.  So you want me to believe you never told a OJ simpson joke either?

I know, I get it. I commented early on in a different Hernandez funny picture thread that I wasn't going to participate in making any Hernandez photoshops.  NEGAME started this thread about the jokes that are going around, that's it.  These are some going around.  Sorry if they offend you or anyone else.  You don't like them, please don't read them. Simple!

Hernandez let down a lot of people. He's been arrested for murder.  I feel bad for all involved.  Hernandez had everything a young player with hopes of ever playing in the NFL could ever dream about.  He threw it all away. 

I see no problem sharing some jokes about a guy who apparently doesn't care about anyone else but himself.

[/QUOTE]

RESPONSE: Hilarious. Don't you think it's time for all to forget this murdering moron, and move on?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

RESPONSE: Hilarious. Don't you think it's time for all to forget this murdering moron, and move on?

As much as we would like to forget him,  I think we are going to be reminded of him for a very long time.  Just wait until camp opens, the season starts, the trial starts, man.. this is going to go on for a while.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Photobucket

please don't include Plaxico Burress in with those two

Rae Curruth had his pregnant girlfriend murdered

Aaron Hernandez is a possible gang banger who took part directly  in one murder we know about and possibly more we don't for sure yet

Burress was guilty of being silly and irresponsible-he only harmed himself, physically and career -wise but only himself - an accidental leg wound is not even close to murder and murder for hire of a pregnant woman

Burress returned to the NFL Hernandez and Curruth will not ever

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Brady says to Belichick--" what are we going to do about all this media frenzy over Tebow?

Hernandez raises his hand--" I've got an idea-----"

sick huh?

u r just giving it more notice by even bringing it up NE much less starting a thread about this kind of stuff-you know it's out there and will be for a while but ur only adding to it instead of ignoring it