Okay....what is the deal with that hair thing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Re: Okay....what is the deal with that hair thing?

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to skinnyrexraptor's comment:
    [QUOTE]

These continue to crack me up.

[/QUOTE]

Anytime...that's my job!!! :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I'm not a homophobe or anything but you have to admit it's an effeminate look for a man even on Brady.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

garbage

Only a Jets troll would post this stuff about the greatest player in team history.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

garbage

Only a Jets troll would post this stuff about the greatest player in team history.

[/QUOTE]

One thing FD is not is a Jets troll...heck, YOU"RE the one who is always agreeing with this boards greatest Jets troll ever...Bustchise and his army of Jets troll screen names...that means YOU must be a double secret probation Jets troll!

NAS AT HOME

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Maybe if Brady didn't suck in AFC title games and our D needs to bail him out personally for poor decisions and turnovers, his SB play would have been better instead of seeing above average QBs not make dumb decisions?  Fact is, his last 2 SBs with mediocre play and at times awful play in spurts, is why we're still having these posts go on and on.  

Just admit it and move on. Our Ds allowed late TD drives in every SB we WON. The difference? Brady didn't suck for 90% of those games! Get it?

You clearly have no non Pats friends, if you have any.  The heckling real fans took for the choke job by Brady still goes on to this day.  You wouldn't know that because you live in a bubble.

And the fact is, Pats fans have no comeback for Brady's subpar play because it's not a longstanding pattern. It's not a fluke, a mirage, nothing. It's very real.

Nice job trying to copy NAS's word use of "garbage", too. lmao

What a tool.

Pats D allowed last minute drives in all SB's, what does that say?  Thank goodness for TFB, but you can't expect him to do it every single time.  The D needs to take responsibility.  83 and 88 yard drives in the last few minutes to lose 2 SB's. ... it doesn't get worse then that gommer. 

BTW, love how you use my phrase of being in a bubble..  hahahaha, copycat!

Do I have a lot of Pats fan friends?  Oh, heck no.  But that isn't a bad thing.  The interesting thing is if you are surrounded by Pats fans you are going to get a whole lot of opinions from people wearing rose colored glasses, texting you rah rah texts from their phones while stuck in their plastic bubbles.  Amazing what objective football fans who aren't Patriot fans say.  Sometimes when you are too close to what is going on you can't see the big picture or have a reasonable perspective.

You are a fraud fan, Rusty.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

All I know is, the greatest offense in NFL history decided to score only 14 points on Super Bowl Sunday.

Then, with a 17-12 and 17-15 lead in SB 46, our offense could not even get 1 FG in the 4th qtr themselves.

I really wish the coach had done a better job.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

All I know is, the greatest offense in NFL history decided to score only 14 points on Super Bowl Sunday.

Then, with a 17-12 and 17-15 lead in SB 46, our offense could not even get 1 FG in the 4th qtr themselves.

I really wish the coach had done a better job.

[/QUOTE]

Coach?..I thought you were hating on BB as GM?...you've shown yourself to be nothing but a fraud and a stalker...GET YOUR ARGUEMENTS RIGHT Dick!!...

Richard Ramirez, the night stalker, aka NAS

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Nah i've seen alot of people use it. Most of the time they were Somoan or something.

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What is a "gommer"?

There's the reason why we lost. No one cares what speifically happens only at the end of a game.

The rest of the game counts as much, if not more so, BBW.

Being an honest, rational fan who is objective is not fraudulent whatsoever.  Get a dictionary, Mr. Pink.

Ooops, sorry gomer!

Horrible Super Bowl coaching by BB for the greatest regular season team ever.  He was out coached.  Sad but true.  Many have talked about how BB was pushing them too hard at the end of the season and through the playoffs.  The Patriots were burnt out for the SB game.  Rodney has even discussed this.  Sorry to have to break it to you about or great coach but yes, he was out coached.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

When someone gets confused and their first instinct is to bury their face in another man's derriere, I would say that is very telling. BTW he looks high as f==k in that picture.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What is a "gommer"?

There's the reason why we lost. No one cares what speifically happens only at the end of a game.

The rest of the game counts as much, if not more so, BBW.

Being an honest, rational fan who is objective is not fraudulent whatsoever.  Get a dictionary, Mr. Pink.

Ooops, sorry gomer!

Horrible Super Bowl coaching by BB for the greatest regular season team ever.  He was out coached.  Sad but true.  Many have talked about how BB was pushing them too hard at the end of the season and through the playoffs.  The Patriots were burnt out for the SB game.  Rodney has even discussed this.  Sorry to have to break it to you about or great coach but yes, he was out coached.

[/QUOTE]

The offense underperforming and not executing up to their usual standards means the coach was "outcoached"? LOL!

Was he outcoached, too, when his brilliant gameplan held the Giants to 13 points, then Brady threw an INT at the beginning of the 4th only to choke on the last few drives to cap it off?

Why is the coach responsible for lack of execution by the players or decisions by players?

He's not. That makes no sense which is not shocking coming from you.

Brady wanted to put on a firework show to cap a perfect season with a large ego and got caught.

In SB 46, had a prime chance to redeem himself and let the team down. End of story.  If he's that great, as great as you claim, where is it?

[/QUOTE]

Clearly you don't know anything about football. Clearly you never played before.  Clearly on gamedays your head is buried in the sand.  But the bottle down, Rusty.  Go pick up a book about football and read it.  Apparently you don't hang with anyone outside of here who talks football with you.  You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Have you noticed when TFB12 and NAS team up to troll, they interchange each others ideas or deflections, and sometimes word choices? It's oh so cute. lmao

They think by supporting one another they will somehow gain allies and succeed. Priceless.

Actually there are many here who all share the same ideas and you seem to be the one who is wrong around here.  LOL, Rally had to leave this place because all the things he kept telling us that would happen with this team have already been wrong and continue to proven wrong as days and games go on.  His "I played pro ball" cred was being destroyed.  He got out because he was being proved as a fraud more and more.  If by the slim chance he did play like he saids he did then clearly he wasn't a very smart player and even a worse football fan.    As each day passes here your football knowledge takes a blow.  I think it has come to the point that you probably didn't even start watching football until the last few years.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

^^Backpedaling 101, folks.

Don't you get it, nobody cares what you think.  Nobody believes what you say.  You are just a waste of space and time around here.  Go grab yourself another six pach, you drunk.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Brady wanted to put on a firework show to cap a perfect season with a large ego and got caught.

No Pats fans says so many awful things about the greatest player in the history of the team.  Sox fans don't say it about Williams.  B's fans don't say it about Orr.  Celts fans don't say it about Bird. Pats fans don't say it about Brady.

Jets troll.  No question.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

• FrankDooley
    • First: 9/14/2013
    • Last: 9/14/2013

What.

A.

Loser.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He did play pro football. You also apparently lock yourself in a room all day to hide from your wife and kids. 

Or, you aren't married and don't have kids.

Hmmm.

Keep it up, Mr. Pinkie.

Rally played.. hahahaha, Says who?  Him? You?  His knowledge of the game and what this team was going to do based on him being a ex pro player sure didn't show it.  Many proved his football knowledge wrong.

I lock my self in a room?  Says who?  You?  Hahahaha!!  I'm sure it's killing you to know but I am at work today working on some computer networking problems.  So sorry to prove you wrong again.  Too bad you have never been married or had children.

Rusty is