OL Ojinnaka traded to the Patriots....terms undisclosed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: OL Ojinnaka traded to the Patriots....terms undisclosed

My 2 cents:

*a good move that bolster's O-line depth;
    *the first of probably a couple of O-line moves;
    *when the cut-downs occur that's when they'll make another move or two.

Can't see a down side to this move at all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

how about the pick being given up? that is a downside. however i think this guy could be pretty good if coached by the best O-line coach in the league. he is pretty fast for an o-lineman (4.84 forty) i thin it is a good move though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotway. Show Patriotway's posts

In Response to OL Ojinnaka traded to the Patriots....terms undisclosed:
    [QUOTE]http://twitter.com/caplannfl Source tells FOXSports.com that the Falcons have agreed to trade OL Quinn Ojinnaka to the Patriots. Compensation undisclosed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinn_Ojinnaka Legal Trouble In May 29, 2009 , Ojinnaka was arrested at his home in Suwanee, Georgia after he fought with his wife and spat at her during an argument over a female friend of his on the social networking Web site Facebook , according to a police report. Ojinnaka told to the police his wife tried to stab him with a pen, and she said he threw her on some stairs before tossing her out of the house, the police report said [ 1 ] .
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

This dude likes to smack his bich up. Hopefully he brings that nastiness to the playing field.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

In Response to Re: OL Ojinnaka traded to the Patriots....terms undisclosed:
    [QUOTE]how about the pick being given up? that is a downside. however i think this guy could be pretty good if coached by the best O-line coach in the league. he is pretty fast for an o-lineman (4.84 forty) i thin it is a good move though.
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE] I think at worst, it will be a sixth round draft pick. At best a seventh rounder. Were talking about this year's season, not next years. Were very thin at the OL and trading for Ojinnaka now at least let's him get some practice in before the season starts. I'm not saying that you never find a gem in a sixth or seventh rounder, but Ojinnaka is a seasoned vet who has started. He's only going to be a backup, but a useful one. I feel that Ojinnaka's going to be at least as good if not better than anything we could have picked up near the end of the draft.