Olbermann

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Olbermann

What is this guys problem?  Man o man...completely goes out of his way to throw barbs at the Pat's.  I'll bet he's a DB in his personal life. 

Years back when he was at Channel 7 (I think) the word on him was that he was fired a few times because of his Mike Adamslike attitude...sorry Mike we all love you at 'EEI. 

Now the guy is on National TV and instead of being journalistic, he acts like a child with a grudge.  As the guy in Full Metal Jacket said to Pyle "didn't mommy and daddy show you enough affection as a child?"

It's one thing to criticize a coach and make him look stupid.......but there are about 20 other coaches I could think of before BB.  Somebody should reel that DB in .... AGAIN!!!

He really should realize that he ISN'T the show.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Re: Olbermann

I wouldn't know since I make it a point to skip pregame shows.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Controversy sells. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

It's not controversy it's thinking obnoxious is funny. It's a comedian's escape when they have nothing intelligent to say. He's only there because of the popularity of his MSNBC show. I doubt he'll be back

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

For the record, I think Olberman is just awful.  His puns are lame.  He is condescending.  Did you hear him edify Dan Patrick with his bit on the meaning of the word, "destiny"? He is a smart, astute guy that is socially moronic.  I cringe when he does the game recaps.  

I heard Randy Rhodes on Air America Radio say that just because someone is liberal does not make them cool if you are also a liberal, then referred to K.O. as an example.  She pointed out that Tucker Carlson is a cool, nice guy to hang with.  She said K.O. is a boor, a real jerk to know.

Olberman needs to stick to politics and quit this sports stuff.  I want to have fun when I watch sports, ya' know?  I don't want a political commentator commenting on my TV sports.  It was the same problem when Limaugh did it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarGamble. Show OscarGamble's posts

Olbermann's a disgrace, period. Just like his network. In short, he's the embodiment of everything that's wrong with broadcasting today. Smarmy and sanctimonious; as if anyone really gives a damn what he thinks. He's on NBC because they are the most embarrassingly compromised collection of shills the news industry has ever seen...and he fits in perfectly. John Chancellor would drop dead (again) if he ever saw what's become of his network.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Olberman can have his "niche." Some people like him. Others don't {obviously.} He is no different than all these other people who are "newsman/tv personalities." They all appeal to the myriad of special interest groups which are the driving force behind our country now i.e. "someone that agrees with me." I believe if you were to dial up Keith Olberman on Wikipedia you'd find he's had some "problems" in his life. He's a bit "troubled" I guess. "Troubled" sells now in the USA though. I'd say Olberman is as knowledgable as any of these other shills you see today. I'd rather listen to him than Lou Holtz or someone of his ilk. Lou Holtz said Bobby Bowden was still a good coach and still "sharp" and "alert." So there you go.