omg..SOURCE just coonfirmed that MARK HARRISON is walking thru the door of the NEW ENGLAND SCARLET KNIGHTS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: omg..SOURCE just coonfirmed that MARK HARRISON is walking thru the door of the NEW ENGLAND SCARLET KNIGHTS!

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

That's hilarious.  See, this is where you fit in here.  Stuff like this.  Keep it up.

Thank you! 

Wish I could find something nice to say about you fitting in here, but since you don't fit in here then I guess I won't. Sorry!!

Sounds great! Welcome to our fanbase (since 2007)!

Hahahaha!! While you were busy playing with dolls I was playing the game so maybe you should go pick up a Football for Dummies book and read it!

Tears!

Says a photshopping guy who owns Brady and Welker blow up dolls and just literally said in the other thread that a "deep threat is the key to a good run game".

You should probably stop now before contuining to embarrass yourself. You're a good natured person, so I honestly feel bad for having to point out your absurd and naive comments.

Hahahaha!!  Why don't you go back over to the Bruins forum and continue to get owned there too! 

You are considered a troll here and over there.  It shows you have never played football and apparently you never played hockey either yet you think you know it all.  I found a forum for you to join since you seem to have a lot of experience playing with dolls.  Here ya go...

http://www.weplaywithdolls.net/forums/

Isn't it pathetic.  They hate him every where he posts.  Been banned several times from ESPN Boston too!

It's very clear he NEVER played any organized sports as he has no concept of the word TEAM.  How could he?  It's all about crusty and the attention HE gets.

Claims to have played hockey but didn't even know you call the wings and centers, FORWARDS!  LOL!  Yeah, right!

Claims to be in sales, but has the worst people skills I've ever seen.  Who the hell would buy a burger from that load.  Probably cusses them out when they refuse to "super size".

STANDS AND APPLAUDS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: omg..SOURCE just coonfirmed that MARK HARRISON is walking thru the door of the NEW ENGLAND SCARLET KNIGHTS!

Yeah, your "sources".  Is Mike Reiss posting this on ESPN.com your "source"?

Anyway. Good signings. Anyone to push Gostkowski is a good move in my book. BB listening to Kelly at Notre Dame after playing with him at the Pebble Beach Pro Am earlier this year and speaking at Notre Dame, where he may have met Ruffer and/or worked him out.

Harrison is a no brainer.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4743593/wr-harrison-k-ruffer-signed

I hear he's the next jerry rice

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

Great find TFB!  I always wait to see the number of posts on this idiots thread before I come in for a look at the responses which are usually funny.  This is the perfect example of why I look at this guys threads.  Comic relief.

hey i love u 2 gary.