On the Lighter Side....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

On the Lighter Side....

Hoooter Girl asked to lose weight.

http://www.comcast.net/video/hooters-server-put-on-weight-probation/1497199915/Comcast/1497231317/

I wonder if Alge Crumpler was place on a similar weight loss program with similar incentives/repurcussions....lol.

Plus...can you believe that you can't spell hoooter the right way on the site?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: On the Lighter Side....

In Response to On the Lighter Side....:
    Hoooter Girl asked to lose weight. 
    Plus...can you believe that you can't spell hoooter the right way on the site?
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

And yet whoremaster is perfectly okay.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: On the Lighter Side....:
    I bought my ex wife a scale she would not stand on it, so I bought her some crack to lose weight.She now has no teeth but has a job at bos. com as a monitor.
    Posted by whoremaster

LMAO....never buy a woman a scale, thats suicide! What if it broke?Yell

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to On the Lighter Side.... : And yet whoremaster is perfectly okay.
    Posted by p-mike

Seriously Prairie...THIS is what good, fun humour is all about.  It's directed towards noone in particular- well, I mean, his wife; So o.k., it's directed at noone that SEES this messageboard and towards noone I have any vested interests in (shouldn't leave that lastt bit open-ended, but whatever)...  MORE importantly though, It's outlandish enough and absurd enough to be too take too seriously or personally (I pray).  THIS is how humour is done.

~So alright, this next part has nothing really to do with my paragraph 1, or even for the greater part with this thread for that matter...Yet, considering I don't know where else to add it, It Goes HERE...

FIRST off, It stems in parcel from The "Woman" subject.  Ya see, in a way it goes back a bit to P-Mike's thread RE: Brady's TB12 Hat thing...  Someone on there offered a pic of that short-darkhaired Supermodel Chic wearing MOST Importantly, a ripped T-Shirt that read, "I F#rt on the First Date."  Overall, that pic has been hauntin' me like the clap, And along with certain personal experiences lately involving the opposite sex which have irked me greatly, I Must now offer up a new kinda, idk- Law that the ENTIRE planet should  adhere to:

>Quick note: WhoTH am I, to make such a all-pervading Universal Rule for ALL?  Well see, IF I didn't honestly and trully feel deep withinside me, That I was far more important in so, So Many areas than the next guy, Well- I wouldn't be doing this...and should'NT be either.  But see I, I know that am far better than most people; It's a lil more factual and true to reality than the whole Gravity-idea.  Heck, I'll weigh the axiom on YOUR pulses by offerin' up my thesis, and let you ALL simply see for yourselves, How utterly neccessary and correct having this New-Age Truth and Law, as a reality...Here goes:

Women OVER a certain Adult age (right around 35-40 years old), Should NOT be allowed ANY position of sway & power OVER Any Other Human Being.

~Now o.k., take that in momentarilly BEFORE jumpin up on my head talkin' all that raspy stuff, tryin ta ask me stuff on feminiism, as you incorrectly come to some conclusion before hearing me out on this one.

Look, first: It is ONLY BECAUSE I hollld women in such an "Ideal", THAT after reaching a particular age, which is very subjective & personal, BUT IS PRECISELY when their good-looks trully fade for all eternity, THAT they canNOT and should NOT be in ANY position of power whatsoever...  And I don't simply mean a position like any "Doctor" OR any "Politician"...no way.  I mean, ANY position where they just may affect another human being when that former human needs something, gets something, should get something, wants something, or sheez-WHAT-have-you...you get the point here: Rental Office Agent, ahh- Waitress, Gas Station Clerk;

ANY position at ALL, WHERE (and here's the crux of the matter), They have any sort of parcel & power to withold any type of good or service from another human being, due to the details sadly ascertained within their particular occupation. 

Now, I know that sounds bad, but here's the thing:  Women have EVERY single right and rule to BE and BEcome politicians and Doctors, and whatever ANY great or any at all- thing or Career, which they so choose...  BUT ONCE those looks go, far, FAAAAaaar too often "Women" having any sort of sway and power (at all-see above), ARE embittered & miserable.  So look, Women as they are anyways are usually overly emotional & completely up and down wary creatures within their acts and actions, BUT they ALWAYS (even the ugly ones), Have at least some sort of grounding device and asset which keeps their moodiness in check for the greater part...I've ascertained that it's their beautiful outward appearance.  YET, WHEN that's gone by and large, even IF they're NOT a superficial person (I ain't sayin that), WOMEN by and large, Become INSANE. 

The power that they have at all, Is seemingly ALL that's left.  Alright, say only a few people are left on earth after some cataclysm:  Krikees, you put one of them, A 45 year old woman, In charge of watching dog-sh#t decay, and then diveying it up to the OTHER 1 starving human being once it becomes fertilizer, THAT woman's holdin out giving away 1 freakin' nugget until the NEXT apocolapse... WHY?  Cause dat's all she has left.  Her REASONING?  Lmao, she don't give a cr#p about needing a good reason, he!!- SHE'll tell the starving guy that it's "...Because I CAN" (and miraculously feel justified as she sleeps at night with a clear conscience).  

~So there it is...  Women uphold a greater archetypal ideal than Men...  And THIS is how it relates to that woman supermodel in that "I far+ on the first date shirt.":  Men are pigs, so let men BE pigs...Don't aspire  to be yourself, yet another Male-Pig in you're quest to have the same rights and opportunities as us Male Pigs...Men NEED to see you as some higher ideal, understand?  We know that you guys *far+, But GOOD GOD!, We NEED to delusionally think that you DO NOT, alright?  Please, don't wreck that...  You CAN and have EVERY right to get a tattoo, for instance?  But dang, MEN are suppossed to be the scarred-up ugly, dirty, nasty brute warriors...sheez, Most guys don't obsessively pluck the needless hair off their bodies (by in large), To LOOK more like women?!?  I mean, we do a lil clean-up work, but I'm sayin', ok., MOST Men don't get french ppeticures to enhance their beauty...  And Why not?  Because, EVEN the MOST beautiful dude, ain't lookin' as pure and beautiful and flawless as the most beautiful woman...get it? 

So now, you ALL (even the ladies), Clearly realize the ironclad reasons why IF a woman still wants to work after 40 years old or so, the only job she can get is toiling a field for plow (maybe restaurant busgirl, byt that remains somewhat iffy).  Also-Women after 40, being largely homemakers would oh- ONLY by and large create more jobs in this economy, a better family life for all...so what's that entail?  Happier people, Better marriages (more quality time together with husband and kids), More success, less crime & drugs, better societies...sounds real bad, huh?   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

tl;dr

jesus christ

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

apparently their request wasn't unreasonable

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

apparently their request wasn't unreasonable
    Posted by patsfaninpa420

See, I don't want people believin I'm some mysoginistic p!g, simply because womem over 40 should be thrown outta their occupations (again, with the exception of being a migrant field workers slave).  Because THIS ain't me, one bit.  THIS pic offered imo is just, idk- that's a d#mn shame.  And not the chic, but the one f'in with her by no doubt sayin she was foxey in that outfit, or convincing here to pose in that, cause that ain't cool.  Unless well, She had a boyfriend that took that pic...which, at first glance turns me into the negative & judgmental a##-hle once more, BUT well- SOMEone musta stole it obviously, finding humour in makin it internet bulletin-board material, So THAT is the actual dude who ain't cool.  I guess my overall greater point I'm in need of making here on this one, is that there's at least SOMEone out there who is a BIGGER male-pig than me; So that- That's what you ladies should come away with here: There's far more real sc^mmy dudes out there in terms of how they view & treat women, and you and I should judge them harshly, and apart from my views.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Man, Laz, somebody must have really done a number on you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: On the Lighter Side.... : Seriously Prairie...THIS is what good, fun humour is all about.  It's directed towards noone in particular- well, I mean, his wife; So o.k., it's directed at noone that SEES this messageboard and towards noone I have any vested interests in (shouldn't leave that lastt bit open-ended, but whatever)...  MORE importantly though, It's outlandish enough and absurd enough to be too take too seriously or personally (I pray).  THIS is how humour is done. ~So alright, this next part has nothing really to do with my paragraph 1, or even for the greater part with this thread for that matter...Yet, considering I don't know where else to add it, It Goes HERE... FIRST off, It stems in parcel from The "Woman" subject.  Ya see, in a way it goes back a bit to P-Mike's thread RE: Brady's TB12 Hat thing...  Someone on there offered a pic of that short-darkhaired Supermodel Chic wearing MOST Importantly, a ripped T-Shirt that read, "I F#rt on the First Date."  Overall, that pic has been hauntin' me like the clap, And along with certain personal experiences lately involving the opposite sex which have irked me greatly, I Must now offer up a new kinda, idk- Law that the ENTIRE planet should  adhere to: />Quick note: WhoTH am I, to make such a all-pervading Universal Rule for ALL?  Well see, IF I didn't honestly and trully feel deep withinside me, That I was far more important in so, So Many areas than the next guy, Well- I wouldn't be doing this...and should'NT be either.  But see I, I know that am far better than most people; It's a lil more factual and true to reality than the whole Gravity-idea.  Heck, I'll weigh the axiom on YOUR pulses by offerin' up my thesis, and let you ALL simply see for yourselves, How utterly neccessary and correct having this New-Age Truth and Law, as a reality...Here goes: Women OVER a certain Adult age (right around 35-40 years old), Should NOT be allowed ANY position of sway & power OVER Any Other Human Being. ~Now o.k., take that in momentarilly BEFORE jumpin up on my head talkin' all that raspy stuff, tryin ta ask me stuff on feminiism, as you incorrectly come to some conclusion before hearing me out on this one. Look, first: It is ONLY BECAUSE I hollld women in such an "Ideal", THAT after reaching a particular age, which is very subjective & personal, BUT IS PRECISELY when their good-looks trully fade for all eternity, THAT they canNOT and should NOT be in ANY position of power whatsoever...  And I don't simply mean a position like any "Doctor" OR any "Politician"...no way.  I mean, ANY position where they just may affect another human being when that former human needs something, gets something, should get something, wants something, or sheez-WHAT-have-you...you get the point here: Rental Office Agent, ahh- Waitress, Gas Station Clerk; ANY position at ALL, WHERE (and here's the crux of the matter), They have any sort of parcel & power to withold any type of good or service from another human being, due to the details sadly ascertained within their particular occupation.  Now, I know that sounds bad, but here's the thing:  Women have EVERY single right and rule to BE and BEcome politicians and Doctors, and whatever ANY great or any at all- thing or Career, which they so choose...  BUT ONCE those looks go, far, FAAAAaaar too often "Women" having any sort of sway and power (at all-see above), ARE embittered & miserable.  So look, Women as they are anyways are usually overly emotional & completely up and down wary creatures within their acts and actions, BUT they ALWAYS (even the ugly ones), Have at least some sort of grounding device and asset which keeps their moodiness in check for the greater part...I've ascertained that it's their beautiful outward appearance.  YET, WHEN that's gone by and large, even IF they're NOT a superficial person (I ain't sayin that), WOMEN by and large, Become INSANE.  The power that they have at all, Is seemingly ALL that's left.  Alright, say only a few people are left on earth after some cataclysm:  Krikees, you put one of them, A 45 year old woman, In charge of watching dog-sh#t decay, and then diveying it up to the OTHER 1 starving human being once it becomes fertilizer, THAT woman's holdin out giving away 1 freakin' nugget until the NEXT apocolapse... WHY?  Cause dat's all she has left.  Her REASONING?  Lmao, she don't give a cr#p about needing a good reason, he!!- SHE'll tell the starving guy that it's "...Because I CAN" (and miraculously feel justified as she sleeps at night with a clear conscience).   ~So there it is...  Women uphold a greater archetypal ideal than Men...  And THIS is how it relates to that woman supermodel in that "I far+ on the first date shirt.":  Men are pigs, so let men BE pigs...Don't aspire  to be yourself, yet another Male-Pig in you're quest to have the same rights and opportunities as us Male Pigs...Men NEED to see you as some higher ideal, understand?  We know that you guys *far+, But GOOD GOD!, We NEED to delusionally think that you DO NOT, alright?  Please, don't wreck that...  You CAN and have EVERY right to get a tattoo, for instance?  But dang, MEN are suppossed to be the scarred-up ugly, dirty, nasty brute warriors...sheez, Most guys don't obsessively pluck the needless hair off their bodies (by in large), To LOOK more like women?!?  I mean, we do a lil clean-up work, but I'm sayin', ok., MOST Men don't get french ppeticures to enhance their beauty...  And Why not?  Because, EVEN the MOST beautiful dude, ain't lookin' as pure and beautiful and flawless as the most beautiful woman...get it?  So now, you ALL (even the ladies), Clearly realize the ironclad reasons why IF a woman still wants to work after 40 years old or so, the only job she can get is toiling a field for plow (maybe restaurant busgirl, byt that remains somewhat iffy).  Also-Women after 40, being largely homemakers would oh- ONLY by and large create more jobs in this economy, a better family life for all...so what's that entail?  Happier people, Better marriages (more quality time together with husband and kids), More success, less crime & drugs, better societies...sounds real bad, huh?   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

What's a noone?  Fornication at 12:00pm?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Man, Laz, somebody must have really done a number on you.
    Posted by p-mike

Not just 1 Mike...Several.  And I am an extreme and AB-solute believer in illustrating excellent manners used in an abundance to eeryone, and all within at least a semblance of traditional decorum...  MEANING: I enjoy, dream of More-and really believe in being polite and courteous.  Then someone's inevitably rude to me, and then I dream for the remainder of my entire existance of, hmm- How do I say this on a messageboard.....Well, smashing them in the face with a brick (man, honestly-That IS very the very toned down version of my fantasies).  And see, It WASN'T and HASN'T been just 1 rude & miserable elder female I've come into contact with, But SEVeral.  NO dudes, No chicks under 35-40, BUT SEVeral miserable hags (and that btw, is what correctly allows me to set-up this worldly law that'll affect every creature on the planet).  And EVERY man knows what I'm sayin' here, even IF they don't got the -g0nads to express their belief in it (like whoremaster does).  Guys who ain't FE-men do NOT say things for instance like, "Because I can," OR "I don't NEED a reason to...".  WHY?  Because it's freakin' childish and absurd.  Men are beasts, but dang- We ARE rational beasts. 

ONLY women can justify things like, Say they get mad at you for something.  OMG!, What did you do?  Answer: Probably NOTHING...IF you're lucky, you probably did the same thing you did 100 million times, but it never bothered her EVER before, except 1 day it does, and WhoTH knows why...It's one'a those "Just Because's" (another rational very well thought-out justifier in life).  So what ends up happening?  Well, she gets mad as he!! at you.  And lemme tell'ya, NO amount of explaining or even apologizing WILL or CAN reason out her "well justified" anger...EVER, UN-til she decides (for zero reason once more), That this grudge, and her misery is over (oddly enough, this senselessness will often happen 1-2 X every month, and ALL within the same few day, short span...weird).  And if you're one of the lucky ones, you're married to the b#tch, so there's a 5 cent refund within the whole make-up-sex thing...big whoop.  For the misery?  It ain't an equal barter...  Oh, also as another "very rational" point when she's mad at ya for nothin at all, She DOES have every right in the universe To maintain her anger even IF she happens to forget EVERYthing about WHY she was angry with you in the first place, Except the fact that she IS and WAS angry with you...  So yea, that's perfectly sensible.

~HEY whoremaster...  Harley & Stompper were the front-runners to be a part of my world government panel which has to decide precisely WHEN any specific woman's looks are gone, and thus- When she can no longer have any sway or control...whatsoever.  But hey, they haven't chimed in and supported this yet...So looks like you're runnin' as my Co-Chair.  See, originally I was thinkin' that Oh Man, This agency with me in charge, Would wow- BE Corrupt as Sin.  Ya know, because a' the Hot M!LF Factor...jesus, I'd never sleep.  But in afterthought now, Dear God-There really IS simply too much riding on our decisions.  We let one miserable-wench slip by us, a...gotta have perks.nd the entire fate of the world might be infected by that 1 plague outbreak.  Really, we'd have ta do this thing right here.  But no, No, That's not ta say that we couldn't nail just a few hot M!LFs we were gonna allow pass by & keep their jobs in the first place...gotta have a few perks with such a horrific task.    

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

So let me get this straight, she's in an industry and company where how you look is the most important thing since your tips depend on your body and well that's all the guys look at in Hooters and yet she is shocked that a company based on womens bodies asked her to lose weight because she was starting to get a gut? How much money did she make from her body in those 2 years? They could have just fired her but instead the company gave her a 30 day membership to a gym and said they will extend it if she goes and makes an effort to stay fit. I don't know about you guys but if there was a womens version of Hooters and I was a waiter I'd be more then happy with the company if they gave me a membership to a gym and told me to get/stay fit. If she doesn't like it well don't work at a resturant that exploits your body go work at IHOP, make less, and don't worry about going to a free gym

Rant over, I just hate stupid people who exploit what they have then complain when others call them out when they start to lose it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

tl;dr jesus christ
    Posted by fitz0527

Wait a minute, I just googled tl;dr, just to see idk- If it meant something (I thought originally you sneezed or something)...  YET, apparently it means (tl;dr)- Too Long; Didn't Read.  So wait, wait wait here- First, you're a fan of the game of baseball and my post was too long to maintain concentration through?!  Second, you're on Messageboards long enough reading things to know the layout & meaning of these symbols, let alone to take the time to post a post solely dedicated to another post being too long to read?!  Look, I'm just throwin' this out here (very, very cautiously)- Are you a fema- errr, nevermind (I'm to scared)... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In Response to Re: On the Lighter Side.... : See, I don't want people believin I'm some mysoginistic p!g, simply because womem over 40 should be thrown outta their occupations (again, with the exception of being a migrant field workers slave).  Because THIS ain't me, one bit.  THIS pic offered imo is just, idk- that's a d#mn shame.  And not the chic, but the one f'in with her by no doubt sayin she was foxey in that outfit, or convincing here to pose in that, cause that ain't cool.  Unless well, She had a boyfriend that took that pic...which, at first glance turns me into the negative & judgmental a##-hle once more, BUT well- SOMEone musta stole it obviously, finding humour in makin it internet bulletin-board material, So THAT is the actual dude who ain't cool.  I guess my overall greater point I'm in need of making here on this one, is that there's at least SOMEone out there who is a BIGGER male-pig than me; So that- That's what you ladies should come away with here: There's far more real sc^mmy dudes out there in terms of how they view & treat women, and you and I should judge them harshly, and apart from my views.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

actually laz that's a man, notice the lack of cleavage and hairy legs, you should spend more time on porn sites rather than writing novels on forums ;)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

If she can bring fried pickles and a pitcher every 15 minutes until I pass out, then bring a pitcher every 5 minutes...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: On the Lighter Side.... : actually laz that's a man, notice the lack of cleavage and hairy legs, you should spend more time on porn sites rather than writing novels on forums ;)
    Posted by patsfaninpa420

BADOW!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Did anyone notice that she was kinda bug eyed? She could be Reche Caldwells daughter.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: On the Lighter Side.... : actually laz that's a man, notice the lack of cleavage and hairy legs, you should spend more time on porn sites rather than writing novels on forums ;)
    Posted by patsfaninpa420

So many options, so many options...  At first I was thinkin' something in the neighborhood of, "Oh, my bad- Didn't see that on any of the sites for straight men I go to," (even though there's nothin' wrong with it, man-ya don't see me chastisizing YOUR sexual tastes).  In all seriousness though, the smaller view & quick glance was enough for me, I didn't really feel any inner need to click on the pic for detailed study (boy is my face red).     

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Wait a minute, I just googled tl;dr, just to see idk- If it meant something (I thought originally you sneezed or something)...  YET, apparently it means (tl;dr)- Too Long; Didn't Read.  So wait, wait wait here- First, you're a fan of the game of baseball and my post was too long to maintain concentration through?!  Second, you're on Messageboards long enough reading things to know the layout & meaning of these symbols, let alone to take the time to post a post solely dedicated to another post being too long to read?!  Look, I'm just throwin' this out here (very, very cautiously)- Are you a fema- errr, nevermind (I'm to scared)... 

lol...i thought that was a typo...