On The Road Again.....0 and 5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

On The Road Again.....0 and 5

Of the remaining 3 games, this road game vs. Buffalo is pretty important.  Would be real helpful to knock Miami out of the running for the division title. Can the Patriots finish........?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: On The Road Again.....0 and 5

Fingers crossed, Bubba, fingers crossed!

PS - going to Honolulu 1/9 thru 1/18....  any tips?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: On The Road Again.....0 and 5:
    [QUOTE]Fingers crossed, Bubba, fingers crossed! PS - going to Honolulu 1/9 thru 1/18....  any tips?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

are u stay in waikiki? How long...what kinds of thing u like to do?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

Hopefully they can play well against Buffalo.  Buffalo played pretty poorly against a bad team, but still won.

If they can FINALLY get a win on the road, it would do a LOT of good for this team I think. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I think they can win because it won't be a drastic change in climate like Miami, New Orleans, and Indy. It will be cold, just the way the Pats like it!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

They are 1-5 on the Road, I see they them beating Buffalo and struggling in Houston.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Generally speaking, the Pats have a tough schedule for the remainder, playing to their weaknesses, etc...  More specifically, they have two on the road and a home game against a first place team.   Some might consider that to be a full plate.  It would be fab to see them knock that first (of two) away games out of the park and get it off the plate.  This might build their confidence for that last game (Houston) and make the home (i.e. Cincy) game more meaningful.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: On The Road Again.....0 and 5:
    [QUOTE]They are 1-5 on the Road, I see they them beating Buffalo and struggling in Houston.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE]

I know...but the one in europe didn't really count ...since it was on neutral territory.

I hope they beat buffalo....it may very well get the fins and jets off our back...especially if they lose a game too...