One for Leon: Just how embarrassing is it to be a Jet or a Jet fan?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

One for Leon: Just how embarrassing is it to be a Jet or a Jet fan?

First, about the Pats:

Getting to the SB 2 times in 5 years is better than every other team in the league but the Giants. And the Giants needed the most miraculous catch from a guy who never caught another pass in his LIFE to win the first game and needed both an All Pro Guard and the best TE in the game to be injured to squeakkkkkkkkkk out a win in the last one. In any case, better than the other 30 teams in the league.

Now, to the thread....

Between butts and butts of jokes, between being a weak running team and branging about how they ground and pound, between aggressivley trying to beat the Cardinals in having the worst two QBs in the league and hearing the coach say how much he loves his QBs (wow, that doesnt bode well for the future), between losing again and again and ... well, again to the Patriots, between, having no WR and picking up one who nobody else wants - even though he says that the braintrust of the Jets are "idiots" (and by the way NO ONE has argued that he was wrong - not even the team), between having a bozo fan chearleader and then.. well, having him quit the team(!), between having to hang your hat on "we are not mathematiclaly eliminated from being humiliated in the playoffs", from having not just a worse O than the Pats but a worse D (!!!!!!),  from having their third string QB be the only voice of truth about the totaly twisted, dysfuntional club house, from all that and MORE, what is the most embarrassing thing about being a member of that team.. or a fan of that team?

Leon, give up football. It is beyond you. You just will never be able to understand that blocking and tackling, running and passing and catching all take the coordinated effort of a TEAM, good players and relly good coaches. Having players or coaches or fans just SAY how good they are... well, that is not football... its auto-erotica. Best kept private Leon. (ask your mom, she could give you some advice on that).

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: One for Leon: Just how embarrassing is it to be a Jet or a Jet fan?

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

First, about the Pats:

Getting to the SB 2 times in 5 years is better than every other team in the league but the Giants. And the Giants needed the most miraculous catch from a guy who never caught another pass in his LIFE to win the first game and needed both an All Pro Guard and the best TE in the game to be injured to squeakkkkkkkkkk out a win in the last one. In any case, better than the other 30 teams in the league.

Now, to the thread....

Between butts and butts of jokes, between being a weak running team and branging about how they ground and pound, between aggressivley trying to beat the Cardinals in having the worst two QBs in the league and hearing the coach say how much he loves his QBs (wow, that doesnt bode well for the future), between losing again and again and ... well, again to the Patriots, between, having no WR and picking up one who nobody else wants - even though he says that the braintrust of the Jets are "idiots" (and by the way NO ONE has argued that he was wrong - not even the team), between having a bozo fan chearleader and then.. well, having him quit the team(!), between having to hang your hat on "we are not mathematiclaly eliminated from being humiliated in the playoffs", from having not just a worse O than the Pats but a worse D (!!!!!!),  from having their third string QB be the only voice of truth about the totaly twisted, dysfuntional club house, from all that and MORE, what is the most embarrassing thing about being a member of that team.. or a fan of that team?

Leon, give up football. It is beyond you. You just will never be able to understand that blocking and tackling, running and passing and catching all take the coordinated effort of a TEAM, good players and relly good coaches. Having players or coaches or fans just SAY how good they are... well, that is not football... its auto-erotica. Best kept private Leon. (ask your mom, she could give you some advice on that).

[/QUOTE]

LOL...all time classic!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's great being a Jet fan. Never a dull moment! We got Sexy Rexy and Sanchy add in Tebow and the fun never ends!!

Hey being a Jets fan is better then supporting a team that cheated to win. Ever since being caught cheating the pats haven't won anything( and won't ever again in our lifetimes) and are dangerously close to being compared to the Bills of the eraly 90's.

The only difference is thet the Bills don't have that ugly and disgusting *** asterics next to their names like the pats do.

I hope that cleared things up

[/QUOTE]

The bolded comments makes me assume he is just a pats fan having fun posing as a Jets fan to get everybody riled up.

Does anybody else agree, or is Leon really just that stupid?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Two of the seven deadly sins are getting you Leon, pride & envy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Yep the Jets don't cheat

jetstrip

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]

It's great being a Jet fan. Never a dull moment! We got Sexy Rexy and Sanchy add in Tebow and the fun never ends!!

Hey being a Jets fan is better then supporting a team that cheated to win. Ever since being caught cheating the pats haven't won anything( and won't ever again in our lifetimes) and are dangerously close to being compared to the Bills of the eraly 90's.

The only difference is thet the Bills don't have that ugly and disgusting *** asterics next to their names like the pats do.

[/QUOTE]

At least they won't be compared to a team whose fans are so miserable,their "Super Fan" quit on them.And the Bills were a decent team who were much better than a one trick pony team who got lucky and won despite being led by a loud mouth,drunken buffoon in 1968. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxqN_t9XI64

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The asteriks (note the correct spelling of the word) exist only in your mind.  If you really believe that it is better to root for the hapless and embarrassing Jets instead of the historically dominant Patriots, I am afraid we can't do anything for you here.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

Irish- Are you calling people names over the internet?? I never do that but I find that many NE's do. Must be a NE thing. I find it cowardly at best.

You see we NYers have a set and and if they wanted to say something negative to somebody they would just walk up to them and say it. Hiding behind a monitor...really what a p uss.

Now we were discussing how the pats will never win a SB again because of what BB did way back when with his cheating scandal and the Curse that he prompted - pats made it to the show twice since but just can't get the job done- What is it 10 years now since the pats won and you guys act like it happened last year... get over yourselves-Care to chime in?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm sure you're the big tough guy who would come up and say something to somebody's face.  I am not, by any means, 'hiding' behind a monitor.  If I met you in public, I would expose you as the fraud you are, to your face.  

It's comments such as these that make me believe you have an IQ south of 70.  Care to share where you received an education, if any at all?  And getting educated at Narcotics Anonymous is not what we consider an education.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Leon, just for argument sake. You still got to beat Tenn SD and Buffalo. hope that for some strange reason that Pitt and Cinn lose out. If the Jets do get in they will be totally embarrassed. wins over AZ and Jax aren't really world beating but I'm still upset how the Patriots lost to AZ. Nevermind that. Watching the patriots totally humiliate the Jets on thanksgiving night will be my most memorable game. I never saw so many of the JETS fans and your main supporter fireman ed just walk out. To watch Sanchez run into his own lineman I couldn't stop laughing. The only people that are being cheated are JETS fans having to follow that pathetic team which are the giants little brothers. No insults, just facts.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I do not see "asterisks" by the Pats records anywhere!  Hess, have you had your eyes checked or are those "asterisks" the stars in your eyes when you think of the Jets?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Leon, don't condone cheating on anything and the Pats did pay the price for that. The Jets are cheating their fans from watching a decent team on the field. you can't knock the Patriots for putting a good product out there. I can knock the JETS management for what you put on the field. Please don't tell me about injuries because every team gets them.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

So let me get this straight Leon: HAving the best record in the league over the last five years, being the only team to ever go 16-0, getting to 2 SB (not AFC championship games) and coming within a hair of winnnig both, losing one only because of a miracle play by someone who never caught another pass in his life, barely losing the other because of an injury to an All Pro guard and the best TE in the league, being the current #2 seed ahving just demolished the #1 seed... that is a curse?

You are one funny guy. By the way, how is that team who cheated with a camera and with a coach who had himself and players cheat and almost hurt an opposing player.. how is that NY team doing? I guess being perpetually looking up or sideways at 500 is not a curse for that team but a blessing!

I think we can all be happy with what we have: you with a lossy team that brags and then looks like a bunch of bums and thugs and us with a team that you just cant keep from another SB appearance and eventual win.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Leon - Congradulations. I just saw that you are getting what you were rooting for. The Jets have actually LESS passing yards than Arizona! Now THAT is impressive.

And WOW - there are only FIVE teams with less yards per carry on offense.

Hey, now you gotta be happy. Merry Christmas early Leon.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Leon is down to his same circular argument over and over and over again and that it is a big waste of time and cyber space to argue with this pathetic soul.  

Seeing as how BDC will not give us the Ignore Button back, I'll try to not look at anything this idiot has to say.  There is no good reason to argue with somebody who has way to many mental problems to realize when he has lost an argument.  

Good bye Leon and I hope they continue to force you to take your meds because that's the only way you might have a chance of ever getting back in touch with reality.  

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

so leon, if you assume the Pats were taping when they won their SBs how did they win them? karma shold have stopped them from winning right then should it not have? 

Just sayin'

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Exile -How are ya!?

Those pats are Wicked good but they cheated to win and now that they got caught they will never win again. Lets call it Karma and we all know what a B itch Karma can be.

Just think back to last year when Brady overthrew Welker in the SB. Any other day the kid makes the catch. Not that day.That's Karma.You've earned it and you can blame your head coach.

I hope the pats make the SB and lose. The comparisons to the Bills of the early 90's will start if they haven't already.

[/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with bad Karma. It has to do with playing a good (and lucky) team that matches up well with the Patriots. 

If the Patriots' punishment is winning a gazillion games by blowout scores and getting to the Super Bowl every few years, what did the Jets do to deserve forty years (and counting) of futility and embarrassment?  Did your namesake kill somebody?  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to provpats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

so leon, if you assume the Pats were taping when they won their SBs how did they win them? karma shold have stopped them from winning right then should it not have? 

Just sayin'

[/QUOTE]

Pea-brain has no idea what the word 'Karma' actually means.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey Exile -How are ya!?

Those pats are Wicked good but they cheated to win and now that they got caught they will never win again. Lets call it Karma and we all know what a B itch Karma can be.

Just think back to last year when Brady overthrew Welker in the SB. Any other day the kid makes the catch. Not that day.That's Karma.You've earned it and you can blame your head coach.

I hope the pats make the SB and lose. The comparisons to the Bills of the early 90's will start if they haven't already.

[/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with bad Karma. It has to do with playing a good (and lucky) team that matches up well with the Patriots. 

If the Patriots' punishment is winning a gazillion games by blowout scores and getting to the Super Bowl every few years, what did the Jets do to deserve forty years (and counting) of futility and embarrassment?  Did your namesake kill somebody?  

[/QUOTE]

LOL OWNED