One Last AWARD before the Season gets underway....Tool, Letch..Inane Drone...goes to LEON!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

One Last AWARD before the Season gets underway....Tool, Letch..Inane Drone...goes to LEON!!!!!

Our resident pest has risen his ugly head once again. Proving forever that his blow up love doll has a permanent leak. LEON!!!! What can we say about this insect other than he has an insaciable apetite for TOM BRADY. I do believe him to be totally fixiated on the Patriot team, and who could blame him. A disgruntled New York Jet fan that can only dream of his team having a winning season, of having a handsome manly quaterback (not a dirty sanchez p orn star wanna be). Yes Leon we salute you, with one finger held high! Watch again as the Patriots dismantly, disrupt, and put your home team in the cellar of the division. If you like we could send your coach some chocolates in honor of his new surgery. See he was so full of sh!t it backed him up so badly that it took a team of surgeons with picks and shovels to clean him out! We love you Leon, yes we love you to walk right off the side of a cliff! Good day to you madam!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: One Last AWARD before the Season gets underway....Tool, Letch..Inane Drone...goes to LEON!!!!!

Some "Leon" facts:

1. Despite the fact his posts only stick around for a few minutes, and it's been that way for months, the hard-headed and slow troll still posts more than many regulars.

2. There is no Leon.  He is a fictitious character (one of many) created by some person out there with a serious personality disorder.  This is not my opinion, it is a fact.  I happened to watch one of Leon's threads get deleted by the mods one night only to have the exact same thread created under Togah-2009 a few minutes later.

3. Arguing with Leon is like arguing with Bart Simpson.  Both of them are figments of someone's imagination. Leon is no more a Jets fan than Togah is a Colts fan. I actually suspect one of the board regulars is behind these fake trolls. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

Re: One Last AWARD before the Season gets underway....Tool, Letch..Inane Drone...goes to LEON!!!!!

In Response to Re: One Last AWARD before the Season gets underway....Tool, Letch..Inane Drone...goes to LEON!!!!!:
    Some "Leon" facts: 1. Despite the fact his posts only stick around for a few minutes, and it's been that way for months, the hard-headed and slow troll still posts more than many regulars. 2. There is no Leon.  He is a fictitious character (one of many) created by some person out there with a serious personality disorder.  This is not my opinion, it is a fact.  I happened to watch one of Leon's threads get deleted by the mods one night only to have the exact same thread created under Togah-2009 a few minutes later. 3. Arguing with Leon is like arguing with Bart Simpson.  Both of them are figments of someone's imagination. Leon is no more a Jets fan than Togah is a Colts fan. I actually suspect one of the board regulars is behind these fake trolls. 
    Posted by carawaydj
    Well note the lack of decent behaviour among posters and sense of humour it could be true

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Leons like the fat kid at school who wants to be cool.. The harder he trys the harder he falls.