One Mock Draft Scenario for the Patriots that makes sense - National Football Post, 13 April

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wafostermisionero. Show wafostermisionero's posts

One Mock Draft Scenario for the Patriots that makes sense - National Football Post, 13 April

Gentlemen I just saw this and thought, now that would be a solid draft for us through round 3:

23 - Butler CB
    34 - Cushing LB
    47 - Alex Mack C/OG
    58 - Andre Brown RB (NC State)
    89 - Casey TE
    97 - White, Pat WR/QB

Your thoughts? The Brown kid from NC State is a bruiser with 4.38 speed at 230! Picks up the blitz, good catching the ball out of the backfield, just the kind of fly under the radar guy that BB gets and proves to be profitable. I love the Alex Mack pick as a Guard and backup Center, I like Cushing next to Mayo inside not outside howbeit he could play OLB as well. The only pick I question is Pat White, I think somebody else will get him earlier in round 3...pick up Jamon Merrideth, OT South Carolina and that would be a great draft for us. Any takers?

Also...How good is Crable? If he were coming out of this year's crop where would he be selected? I think the Patriots like Crable and are expecting him to step up.

God Bless..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: One Mock Draft Scenario for the Patriots that makes sense - National Football Post, 13 April

we'd probably have to come away the DL or S in the fourth and fifth rounds. Overall, it's a lot of offense, but I wouldn't be displeased with those picks. I don't believe White will be there that late in the third round.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: One Mock Draft Scenario for the Patriots that makes sense - National Football Post, 13 April

I saw one:
    23- Darrius Butler, DB
    34- Clay Matthews, OLB
    47- Max Unger, C/G
    58- Jarron Gilbert, DL
    89- Cedric Peerman, RB
    97- Jasper Brinkley, ILB