ONE MORE REASON TO HATE THE CLOTS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

ONE MORE REASON TO HATE THE CLOTS

This guy-  Bill Polian.

When asked about Caldwell's fate, Bill Polian, the Colts vice chairman, squeezed out the kind of lukewarm endorsement Monday that would leave most coaches speed-dialing a realtor.

"My fervent hope is that Jim's job is not in jeopardy because my fervent hope is we don't go 0-16, and we're doing everything we can to try and avoid that," Polian said on his weekly Indianapolis radio show, via The Associated Press.

Like he didn't engineer this fiasco.  This toilet diving game throwing spree.  Now he is going to toss Coach Carved-from-soap under the bus.  NIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCEEEEEE.  This supposed "character organization"  gets scummier every day.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsposato. Show rsposato's posts

Re: ONE MORE REASON TO HATE THE CLOTS

not as bad as the cheap skate pats!!!

krafty kraft loves beliocheat and his cheapskate ways!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: ONE MORE REASON TO HATE THE CLOTS:
    [QUOTE]not as bad as the cheap skate pats!!! krafty kraft loves beliocheat and his cheapskate ways!!!
    Posted by rsposato[/QUOTE]

Oh, sorry, I forgot to put in the original post.  NO STUPID PEOPLE.  Please delete you steaming, stinking pile of runny cr@p post.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

Hate them?  I thought we were supposed to feel sorry for them. 

Especially Peyton.  Next Easter Eli gets to sit in the big boy chair and hold the remote.  Peyton has to stand in the back and talk to grandma

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Hate them?  I thought we were supposed to feel sorry for them.  Especially Peyton.  Next Easter Eli gets to sit in the big boy chair and hold the remote.  Peyton has to stand in the back and talk to grandma
    Posted by jimijazz[/QUOTE]

Oh, no, he is still in "the race for the chase"  in the Oreo Double Stuff Racing League.  He is still King of the Mannings until Eli beats him there too.  Oh, and also manages to steal some 30 million in signing bonus WITHOUT PLAYING A SINGLE GAME.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

In Response to ONE MORE REASON TO HATE THE CLOTS:
    [QUOTE]This guy-  Bill Polian. When asked about Caldwell's fate, Bill Polian, the Colts vice chairman, squeezed out the kind of lukewarm endorsement Monday that would leave most coaches speed-dialing a realtor. "My fervent hope is that Jim's job is not in jeopardy because my fervent hope is we don't go 0-16, and we're doing everything we can to try and avoid that," Polian said on his weekly Indianapolis radio show, via The Associated Press. Like he didn't engineer this fiasco.  This toilet diving game throwing spree.  Now he is going to toss Coach Carved-from-soap under the bus.  NIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCEEEEEE.  This supposed "character organization"  gets scummier every day.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

And to think, that just a couple of years ago he did what he could to avoid going 16-0. Geez, he should make up his mind!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

He is just not an extremist, I think.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

its funny he said that even though the team has blatantly laid down to get the #1 pick in the draft

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

afraid to go 16-0, but not afraid to go 0-16, thats the clots for you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

UD6 is reason enough.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]Imagine the league outcry if the Pats hadn't put Brady on IR in 2008.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

The league would have been happy if the Patriots had wasted a roster spot on a player who had no chance of helping them.

I think the Colts have not put Manning on IR since they had a hope he might return at the end of the season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]not as bad as the cheap skate pats!!! krafty kraft loves beliocheat and his cheapskate ways!!!
    Posted by rsposato[/QUOTE]

Did you know that the NFL has a "hard floor" that requires teams to spend a minimum on player salaries that is more than 90% of the salary cap--and that therefore an NFL team cannot be cheap?  Of course you did not know this, since you know nothing about football.    

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Notice that he said "we're trying not to go 0-16."

He didn't say "we're trying to win games and we're not tanking to get the #1 overall pick," because he knows that would be an out-and-out lie.

He's a clever SOB, that angry, Competition Committee-manipulating, drunken intern-choker of a GM they have out there in Indy.

One clever SOB indeed.