opinions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from theobama. Show theobama's posts

opinions

This is my first time playing fantasy football. I know this is a patriots site, but this is the only free board with people that have football knowledge so your opinions on my team would be appreciated:

3rd Overall Pick

Peyton Manning (2nd pick)
    Kyle Orton (11th pick)
    Michael Vick (14th pick)

Maurice Jones-Drew (1st pick)
    Larry Johnson (4th pick)
    Derrick Ward (7th pick)
    Julius Jones (10th pick)
    Sammy Morris (16th pick)

Calvin Johnson (3rd pick)
    Wes Welker (6th pick)
    Braylan Edwards (8th pick)
    Laveranues Coles (12th pick)

Jason Witten (5th pick)
    Heath Miller (15th pick)

Stephen Gostkowski (13th pick)

Steelers D/ST (9th pick)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: opinions

Depending on how many points they generate in your league, you might have to go earlier than that for a premium defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

Theo from 'bama,
         Looks good but your second pick kinda suck$

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

not sure calvin would be there in round 3.... he did go late in round 2 in mine but alot of QB's went early too and if your league counts anything points per reception welker is at worst a late third rounder

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ihatefishing. Show ihatefishing's posts

I feel like you might be reaching for Larry Johnson. He's the definition of not a sure thing. I would go for a different RB, not that JOhnson is bad, but just unpredictable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from munichpatsfan. Show munichpatsfan's posts

Hmm!? I would try to trade Manning + one or two RBs (not MJD)   for someone like Ryan, Schaub or Palmer + a RB like McFadden, Kevin Smith, Grant or Pierre Thomas. Your RB corps looks a little bit weak in the second spot and i don´t think that Manning is primed for a big year in fantasy football. Acquire the backup of Jones Drew, and waive Morris for him (sorry Sammy, but neither pats RB seems to post good numbers this year). Your WR corps looks solid, maybe a little bit thin. Maybe you can get someone like Kevin Walter via a trade, should come cheap. Witten, Ghost und Steelers Def. are locks. 
    Vick in my eyes doesn´t have any value. Try to pick up a sleeper for him. 

just my two cents. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

i got

Forte (round 1)
    Randy Moss (round 2)
    Pierre Thomas (round 3 ; reach i know but i am high on him)
    Terrell Owens (round 4)
    Kevin Smith (round 5)
    Matt Ryan (round 6)
    Eddie Royal (round 7)

8 more rounds obviously but those were the notables for me.... i agree that LJ is reach anywhere before 6 or 7

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from theobama. Show theobama's posts

Im currently trying to trade Michael Vick, Derreck Ward and Laveraneus Coles for Ryan Grant and Jerricho Cotchery. That way I start Peyton Manning, MJD, Grant, Calvin Johnson, Wes Welker, Jason Witten and Larry Johnson as a flex option.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

thats a solid roster theobama