OT: Anyone want to discuss the Patriots?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

OT: Anyone want to discuss the Patriots?

Just wondering?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: OT: Anyone want to discuss the Patriots?

Ain't much to discuss right now.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

It is off-season. Really won't be much to talk about until the draft - and there's already one or two threads about that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I renewed my season tickets today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

how much do season tickets go for nowadays? Where are your seats?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to PhatVirginian's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Section 333, $99 per seat.  Four seats times 10 games plus the $35 service fee = $3995.00, but I had a $540 credit for having bought tickets for a home AFC Championship game that never occurred, so it was only $3455.00 today.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The Patriots haven't won a Super Bowl in 9 seasons. They're just an afterthought.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Section 333, $99 per seat.  Four seats times 10 games plus the $35 service fee = $3995.00, but I had a $540 credit for having bought tickets for a home AFC Championship game that never occurred, so it was only $3455.00 today.

[/QUOTE]

that's a good view

New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium Section 333 View

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Not a bad deal Pro. If I didn't have my student loans I could easily afford that. Be worth it too. I tossed my name on the waiting list 4 years ago and still waiting. I'm hoping by the time my ticket comes up I'll be making a bit more and can afford it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

that's a good view

[/QUOTE]

I like it! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

that's a good view

[/QUOTE]

I like it! 

[/QUOTE]

Looks like you can see the formations developing from your view. Is there a jumbotron across from you or are they towards the end zones?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Anyone want to discuss the Patriots?

Nope!  To busy playing my drums!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not a bad deal Pro. If I didn't have my student loans I could easily afford that. Be worth it too. I tossed my name on the waiting list 4 years ago and still waiting. I'm hoping by the time my ticket comes up I'll be making a bit more and can afford it.

[/QUOTE]

It's not bad.  I pay less than half the total amount in the end, since people I go with reimburse me for most of the tickets I don't use myself (though I do give some tickets away for free to friends and relatives who can't really afford them).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

that's a good view

[/QUOTE]

I like it! 

[/QUOTE]

Looks like you can see the formations developing from your view. Is there a jumbotron across from you or are they towards the end zones?

[/QUOTE]

The jumbotrons are toward the endzones.  I love the third deck precisely because it's like watching game film.  I've sat in the lower ring too (right in front of the press box), but honestly I don't like the view nearly as much as the view from up top.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's not bad.  I pay less than half the total amount in the end, since people I go with reimburse me for most of the tickets I don't use myself (though I do give some tickets away for free to friends and relatives who can't really afford them).

[/QUOTE]

every little bit helps.  Me, can't afford to go to many pro sports venues - too expensive. Last game I went was the Titans-Patriots two seasons ago.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

every little bit helps.  Me, can't afford to go to many pro sports venues - too expensive. Last game I went was the Titans-Patriots two seasons ago.

[/QUOTE]

They do get pricey. The nice thing about football, though, compared to sports like baseball is there are so few games, so season tickets aren't quite so outrageously expensive.  Buying 82 baseball games is a small fortune compared with 10 football games.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

My goal is to someday move to section 332 or 331 (dead center sections) and get seats in rows 1 to 7, which are the rows below the concourse.  (Rows 8 and up are above the concourse.) Those are the best seats in the house in my opinion. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They do get pricey. The nice thing about football, though, compared to sports like baseball is there are so few games, so season tickets aren't quite so outrageously expensive.  Buying 82 baseball games is a small fortune compared with 10 football games.

[/QUOTE]

I like the way you think...lol.  It's a once in a while treat for me.  Tried to get tickets to the Carolina game and Atlanta games this past year - but by the time I tried buying tickets - they were already sold out....and I wasn't going to spend 2x face value at stub hub. Oh, well. Maybe this upcoming season.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you get tickets via ticket exchange?  When I was on the waiting list, I still went to most games by buying tickets on ticket exchange. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Now this is what I'm talkin about. Pats talk!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you get tickets via ticket exchange?  When I was on the waiting list, I still went to most games by buying tickets on ticket exchange. 

[/QUOTE]

No, never heard of ticket exchange. Is that the exact name of the company? I think the only game I might be able to get to is the Miami game...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now this is what I'm talkin about. Pats talk!

[/QUOTE]

it was just a matter of time....lol

How is the drum playing while watching a movie and playing cards? Laughing

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

[QUOTE]

My goal is to someday move to section 332 or 331 (dead center sections) and get seats in rows 1 to 7, which are the rows below the concourse.  (Rows 8 and up are above the concourse.) Those are the best seats in the house in my opinion. 

[/QUOTE]

do the prices go up a lot for the seats you want?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, never heard of ticket exchange. Is that the exact name of the company? I think the only game I might be able to get to is the Miami game...

[/QUOTE]

Once you're on the waiting list, the Pats allow you to buy tickets from season ticket holders for face value plus 10%.  There's a special Patriots-sanctioned ticket exchange website where waiting list members and season ticket holders can sell tickets to each other. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

do the prices go up a lot for the seats you want?

[/QUOTE]

No, those are the same price as my current seats (yellow sections in the map I posted above).