OT- Chris Simms arrested on driving while stoned charge

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfans. Show patsfans's posts

OT- Chris Simms arrested on driving while stoned charge

This could very well end what was left of his NFL career.  I wonder how his dad reacted to the news:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/chris_simms_arrested_on_driving_wWRUJkveAVjo84Cvb6q2kO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Re: OT- Chris Simms arrested on driving while stoned charge

Yikes, he looks so much like his dad

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

im guessing his dad cried very hard while rolling up a blunt and smoking that memory away

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well, I don't have anything particular against a guy who likes to blaze up every once in a while . . .  but driving your wife around -- eight months pregnant -- in that condition?

Sorry.

Not cool.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I agree with you, Taz. He wouldn't tell the cop he had blazed up earlier. Especially since he's trying to make it in the NFL. If there was nothing in the car they have a poor case citing they smelled it! I suppose if they gave him a dixie cup they could prove he'd smoked in the last month, but it sounds like a BS rap to me. Most likely some cop wanting to get his name in the news. We'll see what happens. The thing that puzzles me is this, though. With all the shootings, rapes, muggings, and everything else that must go on in NYC, why are they wasting time busting someone's chops for burning a j? I've been to NY, and people fire up right on the street! Kid should have just stayed in Nashville!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

In Response to Re: OT- Chris Simms arrested on driving while stoned charge:
    Yea I just went camping in up state NY and was kind of worried about smoking a blunt around the campfire till i found out they are even less strict in NY then they are in Mass. In Mass its $100 fine and in NY its only a $50 dollar fine. Talk about a slap on the wrist lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

I'm from NH where you can still do jailtime for having any amount on you, and to say the least I always enjoy my trips down to MA!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I've been to 48 states. I've had cops take my stash, I've had them dump it out into the wind. I've had quite a few just tell me to get out of their town and let me keep it! But I've never once been charged with possession. I remember years ago sitting on a doorstep in Manhattan toking up breakfast, when I look up right into the face of a foot patrollman (and he was about 6' 10", 250 with NO fat) staring me down. He was PO'd. He told me if I was gonna smoke that stuff I'd better go do it on a side street! Then he took 2 joints from my shirt pocket and walked away (putting them in his own pocket, I assume)!  I don't know if they are just getting more strict about enforcing the laws, but it seems there's a lot better things a cop could be doing! I'm old now, I mostly stay at home. But I've never heard of anyone around here (SC) getting stung for a little bit of stash!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well, I never did get in any trouble for holding weed, but I was informed in no uncertain terms that having no money most certainly is a crime in Beaufort County (and just about anywhere else you go, too).

Move along, son.