OT: Forum Access Issues?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

OT: Forum Access Issues?

I normally use Firefox.  Last night everything was fine.  Today all I get is this:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Reference #3.e2a0e6b.1378739507.458faa

It won't even let me log out.  I sent a note to Dottie asking for help.  Anyone else getting this?

I posted this using Explorer 8 (ugh).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: OT: Forum Access Issues?

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

I normally use Firefox.  Last night everything was fine.  Today all I get is this:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

It won't even let me log out.  I sent a note to Dottie asking for help.  Anyone else getting this?

I had the same problem earlier, catfish.  I encountered the issue when I was using Google Chrome, but have since switched to Internet Explorer and have had no further issues.  Hope it gets resolved for ya

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

I had the same problem earlier, catfish.  I encountered the issue when I was using Google Chrome, but have since switched to Internet Explorer and have had no further issues.  Hope it gets resolved for ya

Thanks!  It always helps a little to know it's not just me.  Misery loves company they say.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Idk why everyone hates Explorer. I only use that and I never have any problems haha

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

+1 Chrome is dead right now using explorer