OT- Most Entertaining Posters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: OT- Most Entertaining Posters

Zbellino for actually knowing what he is talking about. Pro for trying to hold intelligent conversations here. It never works but I for one am glad he tries.

Tfb12 for the great photoshops and Mthurl for making me laugh even when I disagree with him. Why Rusty continues to let himself get pummeled by him is beyond me. He should just put him on ignore and save himself the embarrasment.

I greatly miss our short lived accountant/actuary friend who averaged everyone's posts per day. Best thread of the year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Lol speaking of entertain go look at NAS's thread in the Bruins forum calling out Russ. Add that to Why he cracked my top lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can't believe you left out Leon, Radioactive/Toxic Site Mike, UD6 and Jints... just tremendous contributors.

All kidding aside... Pro, Wozzy, Muz, PCM all bring a unique perspective to the board.

[/QUOTE]

I only like popularity contests when I win, thanks Jri, appreciate the nod.

I'm fully aware I pizz too many people off here to be liked.

[/QUOTE]

Not true, you are a good guy. Never really rude - and lets face it you and I agree on almost nothing - but you're never really horrendous to me, or anyone else.

[/QUOTE]

I seldom agree with him also, but he's a great Pats fan. The board is better with him here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lol speaking of entertain go look at NAS's thread in the Bruins forum calling out Russ. Add that to Why he cracked my top lol

[/QUOTE]

It is impossible to believe that Rusty could go anywhere in life and not leave a flock of incensed people in his wake.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Mthurl- frigggin great. constantly calls out Russ and throws in some hilarious lines as well. Makes me laugh a ton and also has some agreeable points too. 

TCal- has best one liners on this forum. His Nink "Dink" thread still has me laughing. Even though I like Nink, I love his posts, absolute gold sometimes. 

Rusty- keeps this board active and crazy. Agreeable as well at times but other times just goes off on people Always an interesting day when he's around. 

Not-A-Shot- another funny guy that's constantly rides Rusty. Great. 

[/QUOTE]

Wow. You selected 3 frauds who own multiple Brady dolls and keep the Unilever Company's industrial jar of Vaseline division's stock rising higher and higher ever year.

LMAO

All 3 of those turds "ride" me because they can't stand me being right all the time and e my objective criticism of Brady's postsesons of late and why we're losing those games.

[/QUOTE]

They ride you because you're an imbecile.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Interesting crew here! I have enjoyed very much the back and forth with a few of these and other Posters.

But this made the whole Blog here much more entertaining.

So

Thanks Babe for the

"Non Name Calling Challange" thread

And thank Rusty for who it was aimed at, and everyone else who accepted.                 It is so much more fun to listen to everyone have their say.

Pats Fan lost in NJ

[/QUOTE]

I knew when he accepted the challenge he would lose it, because I was around 1000-0 against him before that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When he's cornered and  can't backpeddle any further, he tries to change the subject and talk about hockey.  I invited him to come over and chat with all of us about his claims.  He's a no-show, of course.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I entertain myself.   If others don't get it or agree then oh well .   but I do make the effort...

lol...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can't believe you left out Leon, Radioactive/Toxic Site Mike, UD6 and Jints... just tremendous contributors.

All kidding aside... Pro, Wozzy, Muz, PCM all bring a unique perspective to the board.

[/QUOTE]

I only like popularity contests when I win, thanks Jri, appreciate the nod.

I'm fully aware I pizz too many people off here to be liked.

[/QUOTE]

Not true, you are a good guy. Never really rude - and lets face it you and I agree on almost nothing - but you're never really horrendous to me, or anyone else.

[/QUOTE]

I seldom agree with him also, but he's a great Pats fan. The board is better with him here.

[/QUOTE]

THIS is what it's all about! Great sentiment - there are some great fans here! Thank to all who contribute in a healthy and mature manner!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Feeling the love, happy New Year!

BTW if I was crushed to death by the 50 foot woman above, I can tell you exactly where I would like to smothered to death.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I can see the lists consist of those posters who fire their comments in a fast and furious manner.  My list:

Leon - most entertaining for inane and re-hashing of the same stuff ad-nauseam. You know he is cackling while typing his stuff.

Rusty & Babe - sticks to their guns, and I mean, sticks to their guns.

TBF12 - the artwork

42AND46 and Steeler - better of our outside contributors.  Steeler most polite.

coolade - in between Rusty and Babe... 

cc - stirs the pot a bit.

PS - just realized I hit the 9000 post mark!!!  Woo-hoo!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In the oft used words of TCal,

"Another stupid thread."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Catfish- the funniest poster bar none!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

It's why you stalk me and just started a stupid thread about me in the B's forum.

[/QUOTE]

You wanted to talk about hockey, so I created a thread for you to do so.  It's not about you, it's about your topic.  I don't want to bog the Pats fans down with hockey talk. 

So transparent.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Thanks guy.  This forum is about having fun for a brief period in our daily (real) lives.  If I can bring a smile to someone's face, then mission accomplished.  I hope everyone has a great 2014, mine began with a BANG......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When he's cornered and  can't backpeddle any further, he tries to change the subject and talk about hockey.  I invited him to come over and chat with all of us about his claims.  He's a no-show, of course.

[/QUOTE]

"backpeddle"?

You're backing up and selling something at the same time, Handy?  Actually, yes, you do that all the time here.

Absolutely priceless!

Finally, if there is anyone who is a master at backpedaling and panicking, after not doing his homework on a Pats or NFL topic here, it's YOU.

It's why you stalk me and just started a stupid thread about me in the B's forum. It's called deflecting.  You like to do that out of the gate due to your insecurity and repeat bludgeonings I give moron trolls like yourself.

Capiche?

There are many things you would be wise to not challenge me on:

1. Sports I like and follow.

2. Music.

3. History/Politics.

I know a ton about of all these subjects.  Just forget it. You're jealous of my knowledge as your fellow trolls.  The fact you let this bother you speaks volumes about how weak a person you are.

[/QUOTE]

You ever see the movie "better off dead"? If so, Remeber the scene where Ricky says to Cusak, "it's not wise to keep mother waiting? That's what you remind me of. Ricky

There are many things you would be wise not to challenge me on: who says something like that!?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"backpeddle"?

You're backing up and selling something at the same time, Handy?  Actually, yes, you do that all the time here.

Absolutely priceless!

Finally, if there is anyone who is a master at backpedaling and panicking, after not doing his homework on a Pats or NFL topic here, it's YOU.

It's why you stalk me and just started a stupid thread about me in the B's forum. It's called deflecting.  You like to do that out of the gate due to your insecurity and repeat bludgeonings I give moron trolls like yourself.

Capiche?

2. Music.

3. History/Politics.

I know a ton about of all these subjects.  Just forget it. You're jealous of my knowledge as your fellow trolls.  The fact you let this bother you speaks volumes about how weak a person you are.

[/QUOTE]

well I have already schooled you in sports and music so let me know when you want to go for the trifecta. : )

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"backpeddle"?

Absolutely priceless!

Capiche?

2. Music.

3. History/Politics.

[/QUOTE]

Why would people challenge about music? Lol who cares

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can see the lists consist of those posters who fire their comments in a fast and furious manner.  My list:

Leon - most entertaining for inane and re-hashing of the same stuff ad-nauseam. You know he is cackling while typing his stuff.

Rusty & Babe - sticks to their guns, and I mean, sticks to their guns.

TBF12 - the artwork

42AND46 and Steeler - better of our outside contributors.  Steeler most polite.

coolade - in between Rusty and Babe... 

cc - stirs the pot a bit.

PS - just realized I hit the 9000 post mark!!!  Woo-hoo!

[/QUOTE]

Gratz.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

2. Music.

3. History/Politics.

[/QUOTE]

I have crushed you like the puny worm you are in all these categories every time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Why would people challenge about music? Lol who cares

[/QUOTE]

You really have to be soft to think someone would want to argue about music.

McCartney was better.

Oh no he wasn't.  Lennon was better.

No way.  Keith Richards was better.

Keith Richards?  We're talking about the Beatles here, your Rolling Stones Troll. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

looks like Wozzy has some catching up to do....

[/QUOTE]

As you can tell by my length of time here (which isn't accurate, I've been here a lot longer and like most longtime posters had a profile deleted during the great purge of 2005) I like to take it slow and steady.  I've always thought quality over quantity was the best way to go.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Hey hey,  a happy new years love fest!

I got a few names, Getzo, sam adams, wozzy, digger, slacon, shenanigan, caraway dj, laz(miss lazzy) low IQ, mbeaulie(that spelling doesn't look right). I enjoy these guys thoughts and opinions. 

I also like it when rusty and pezz post a lot.......on other websites. I'm keeding.

25. This post has been removed.