Re: OT: Nuremberg Laws in AZ

SB is in Glendale next year, this would be only reason for me to go!  Lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

SB is in Glendale next year, this would be only reason for me to go!  Lol

[/QUOTE]

omg didn't realize that--bet Goodall is on the phone right now threatening to have location moved unless the governor veto's.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I dont condone this but its america where you should have the right to do what you want with your own bussniness.We have the right to not shop at a store where we dont like so why not the same for a bussiness.Its about freedom and it goes both ways with this law if a black owner doesnt want to do bussiness with a white customer so be it they lose you as a customer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I dont condone this but its america where you should have the right to do what you want with your own bussniness.We have the right to not shop at a store where we dont like so why not the same for a bussiness.Its about freedom and it goes both ways with this law if a black owner doesnt want to do bussiness with a white customer so be it they lose you as a customer.

[/QUOTE]

That really is the sad truth. As horrible as it is. Also shows what idiotic business minds they have. Why limit such growth and revenue?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That really is the sad truth. As horrible as it is. Also shows what idiotic business minds they have. Why limit such growth and revenue?

[/QUOTE]

IDK but its thier choice  limit bussness maybe be boycotted .

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You think refusing to sell someone a bottle of water or sell them gas for their car is "their choice" as a business owner?

Do you drink moron juice everyday or just today?

[/QUOTE]

Did you read the first part of what I said?I said dont condone it but this is America freedom of choice even if you dont like or belive in someones choice.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You think refusing to sell someone a bottle of water or sell them gas for their car is "their choice" as a business owner?

Do you drink moron juice everyday or just today?

[/QUOTE]

Did you read the first part of what I said?I said dont condone it but this is America freedom of choice even if you dont like or belive in someones choice.

[/QUOTE]

But, you're accepting of it by saying "it's their choice".  No, it's not their "choice". It's called discrimination and this country already embarrassed itself for too long in doing things like that in decades past.

Now you want to accept that as an American citizen?   What is the matter with you?  I'd rather you just admit to being a bigot and move on.

My favorite hypocrites on this topic are the black bible thumpers who moronically don't see what hypocrites they are running to church every Sunday and "praying" for gays, while accepting discriminatory laws like this. lmao

Unreal. Their parents, grandparents, etc, were lynched, murdered, enslaved or discriminated against yet think somehow this is different. lmao

The Republican Party has been corrupted by right wing extremists who have low IQs, are hypocrites and obviously have an unhealthy infatuation with Christianity and all its contradictions.

It's just so creepy that in 2014 people think about that enough to the point they literally draw up legislation, vote on it, pass it for enacting it into law. 

The only difference between the Nuremberg Laws  of the 1930s in Germany, for example, and this, is that the decision was made by a dictator and it wasn't voted on by government representatives of the people.

THAT is the only difference. Conceptually, it's the same flippin' thing.

[/QUOTE]

Iam not a bigot I got alot freinds of other races.We all know you dont like walmart,so lets say a law was put in you cant choice not to shop thier you have to shop thier would you like that?Its your choice  thats all iam saying.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

comparing the republican party to the nazis is ridiculous

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the Democrats are quite a bit more similar.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

It is truly amazing that someone today can take ANY freedom and try to make it an absolute. FOr example, there is such thing as freedom of speech but there is also something called liable or slander. You also cannot scream FIRE in a crowded theater as a joke. You can take essentially ANY freedom and show that there is a limit to it.

ANd so it is with this issue. Descrimination is NOT OK. It is and should be against the law. You dont like it than perhaps you would like to burn the Bill of Rights...

It is amazing how many people cant think beyond the most simplistic of positions. EVERY SINGLE RIGHT has the capability of butting heads with someone else's rights of one sort or another. And so we have to be able to adjudicate, to weigh them against each other in a JUST and EQUITABLE fashion.

It is NOT OK for a hotel to refuse a room to someone because of their race - or their religion - or their gender, etc. If you really dont like that concept I can suggest several countries whose laws support blatant descrimination... you might find yourself more at home in that case.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It is truly amazing that someone today can take ANY freedom and try to make it an absolute. FOr example, there is such thing as freedom of speech but there is also something called liable or slander. You also cannot scream FIRE in a crowded theater as a joke. You can take essentially ANY freedom and show that there is a limit to it.

ANd so it is with this issue. Descrimination is NOT OK. It is and should be against the law. You dont like it than perhaps you would like to burn the Bill of Rights...

It is amazing how many people cant think beyond the most simplistic of positions. EVERY SINGLE RIGHT has the capability of butting heads with someone else's rights of one sort or another. And so we have to be able to adjudicate, to weigh them against each other in a JUST and EQUITABLE fashion.

It is NOT OK for a hotel to refuse a room to someone because of their race - or their religion - or their gender, etc. If you really dont like that concept I can suggest several countries whose laws support blatant descrimination... you might find yourself more at home in that case.

[/QUOTE]

I think that the people who all responded to me above ar Millennials who generally aren't fond of reading books.

Hey, the NAZIs infamously burned books, too. lol

[/QUOTE]

I cant say whether the apes thumping their chests are young or old or both... but it is a clear case of a COMPLETE lack of understanding of what the Constitution and America is and was all about. Brainless and thoughtless and simply clueless.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Unless, of course, they pass a law equivalent to that of the law(s) found in Nazi Germany. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think that the people who all responded to me above ar Millennials who generally aren't fond of reading books.

Hey, the NAZIs infamously burned books, too. lol

[/QUOTE]

I cant say whether the apes thumping their chests are young or old or both... but it is a clear case of a COMPLETE lack of understanding of what the Constitution and America is and was all about. Brainless and thoughtless and simply clueless.

[/QUOTE]

I think APats22 is in his early/mid 20s and something tells me the other two are as well. They come off very immature and lacking the ability to understand concepts here on a regular basis.

It;s fine to be younger and not know things, but to be so ignorant or not willing to learn, is very troublesome for that generation in particular.

Babe, as we know, is a mid 60 something right wing nutjob deluxe who probably lives in Arizona and is writing a thank you letter to his geeky, four-eyed right wing nutty Congressman/woman as we speak.

[/QUOTE]

What? I'm not saying I support it or think it's right but it's true it's still their choice. That's why it's not illegal. It's absolutely idiotic and something that needs to change but it's still their choice. Did either of you 2 read what I said?