OT: Nuremberg Laws in AZ

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: OT: Nuremberg Laws in AZ

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Never start a thread where you have no concept about which you are writing. 

You and many others have no concept of why the law and what it says.

all you know is the headlines of some web site.

[/QUOTE]

+10000

[/QUOTE]

Oh my god, folks.^^  Take a look at this.

We have an older white male with Jim Florida (another CRAPPY nutjob state) babbling about me not knowing what a law means with a kid who didn't go to college agreeing, after promoting discrimination in his little Millennial head of his.

My god.

Remove all right wing nut jobs and dumb Millennials from all voting booths. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Wow insults thats all you got?

I for one like to think for myself and not be told to What to belive.

Iam not promoting nothing said I dont condone it but it up to the owners of a bussiness to decide what direction they want to go in that I can respect.If it hurts thier bussiness and they close so be it.

[/QUOTE]

Christ. You can't spell or form basic sentences.   Why do you bother trying to add anything to these kinds of dicussions? You have no college degree and come off completely uneducated. the subje

If you don't condone it, why do you continue to speak out of both sides of your mouth onct?

[/QUOTE]

To your last question .

I see things in the eyes of both sides.Do I agree if thats what an owner wants to do no I dont.

Then I see the right as the owner to do so if he choices to .

Please come up with something new besides you didnt go to college,did you see the last word you wrote?Come on man.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Never start a thread where you have no concept about which you are writing. 

You and many others have no concept of why the law and what it says.

all you know is the headlines of some web site.

[/QUOTE]

+10000

[/QUOTE]

Oh my god, folks.^^  Take a look at this.

We have an older white male with Jim Florida (another CRAPPY nutjob state) babbling about me not knowing what a law means with a kid who didn't go to college agreeing, after promoting discrimination in his little Millennial head of his.

My god.

Remove all right wing nut jobs and dumb Millennials from all voting booths. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Wow insults thats all you got?

I for one like to think for myself and not be told to What to belive.

Iam not promoting nothing said I dont condone it but it up to the owners of a bussiness to decide what direction they want to go in that I can respect.If it hurts thier bussiness and they close so be it.

[/QUOTE]

Christ. You can't spell or form basic sentences.   Why do you bother trying to add anything to these kinds of dicussions? You have no college degree and come off completely uneducated. the subje

If you don't condone it, why do you continue to speak out of both sides of your mouth onct?

[/QUOTE]

To your last question .

I see things in the eyes of both sides.Do I agree if thats what an owner wants to do no I dont.

Then I see the right as the owner to do so if he choices to .

Please come up with something new besides you didnt go to college,did you see the last word you wrote?Come on man.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's called a typo.  Shouldn't even be there.  YOU don't do that.  You can barely form sentences that are able to be read.

Do you mumble,  too?

Maybe you shouldn't be chiming in so young and so stupid? Try reading a book instead of typing incoherent sentences with some victim of inbreeding. No one really has a clue what you say MOST of the time.

[/QUOTE]
    blah blah blaH  more insults thats all you do when cant come back with anything else.WE all know your game ,so for now on ignore its worthless at tring to have a conversation with you without insults.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Jim shut me down?  How do you figure that? Stinkman was even chuckling at how bad his effort wasas he regurgitated some general rhetoric onto the board.

I think this law in Arizona, while not quite signed off on yet, is flippin SCARY shiyat. SCARY.

It involves civil liberties and if it passes, it will probably move to other red, nutjob states in the south.  We have religious based groups backing the Republican PArty and the Tea Party shaping legilsation that affects American citizens.

How do I have an agenda if I am not happy with a discriminatory piece of legislation? THat's not an agenda, moron.

Also, I do something about it as best I can when I go to the voting booth, clearly a place you shouldn't be with that low IQ and nutjob behavior.

So you have all these strong opinions, but you stop at the voting booth?  Wow!  You are a tool.  Get involved, do something about it instead of getting on your soap box and trying to push you political agenda on a Patriots Football Forum!  You are just a keyboard warrior... you are a social misfit!  it is very apparent that you don't have a meaningful life, in order to get some self worth you come on a football forum and try and shove all your opinions (football and non football related)  down everyone's throat.  You are a fraud.  Get a life.  Stop crying about everything and get involved... voting isn't enough.  Your crying here isn't going to help or do anything.  So what is the purpose of this discussion here? 

You are one giant Drama Queen!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

DeadAhead - are you outraged at the photographer for refusing to take the gay couple's photo-shoot?  Or are you outraged at the Arizona Court for finding the photographer in the wrong?

What freedom do we have if we don't have the freedom to choose with whom we interact or not interact?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So many comments and so much misinformation.

the state of Arizona is a great place to live as I did for 5 years if not for a transfer I'd probably be there.

the law is not about discrimination. It is about businesses being able to work with whom they want to work with. It was brought about not only by AZ but 11other states as well. It came about when a couple of business would not work with people based upon the businesses religious beliefs. One bakery where the owners did not believe in marriage of gays. They were asked to make a wedding cake for a gay couple and refused based upon their religion. They then got sued for millions under the current anti discrimination laws. 

The law is NOT about not serving just anyone and definitly not based upon the customers  race Religion, etc...it is about the business owners religion

why should any one have to go against their religious beliefs.

would you expect a kosher baker to use non kosher ingrediates just because you wanted him to bake your bread? would you sue him if he refused?

[/QUOTE]

It is about discrimination.  Justify it all you want, it's no less discrimination than "whtes only" laws were. 

[/QUOTE]
    Not even close. Tell me why a person who believes in his religion and a marrige as between a man and woman only must make a bridal cake for a gay couple?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

the state of Arizona is a great place to live as I did for 5 years if not for a transfer I'd probably be there.

the law is not about discrimination. It is about businesses being able to work with whom they want to work with. It was brought about not only by AZ but 11other states as well. It came about when a couple of business would not work with people based upon the businesses religious beliefs. One bakery where the owners did not believe in marriage of gays. They were asked to make a wedding cake for a gay couple and refused based upon their religion. They then got sued for millions under the current anti discrimination laws. 

The law is NOT about not serving just anyone and definitly not based upon the customers  race Religion, etc...it is about the business owners religion

would you expect a kosher baker to use non kosher ingrediates just because you wanted him to bake your bread? would you sue him if he refused?

[/QUOTE]

There are more inaccuracies in your post than I have time to document.

Thankfully, a retired school teacher from FL has an opinion that's worth the same as the guy who picked up my trash last week.

[/QUOTE]

What is inaccurate? You said it but did not say how.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Wonderful! Now, when a radical, religious bigot walks into my private business, I can (and will!) deny them service in a heartbeat. 

Two-way street, folks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I dont condone this but its america where you should have the right to do what you want with your own bussniness.We have the right to not shop at a store where we dont like so why not the same for a bussiness.Its about freedom and it goes both ways with this law if a black owner doesnt want to do bussiness with a white customer so be it they lose you as a customer.

[/QUOTE]

Are you insane? So, you're in favor of how it was years ago refusing to serve say, black people?

Don't you see anyone can use any excuse that they want to conjure up some reason to support what you just said, and do it against any perceived group that the people with the money (in this case it's creepy NAZIS with bibles) do not like?

I mean, christ, we fought in WWII largely in part to rid the world of that kind of thing, while not really having our own ducks in order on our turf here.

Now, we want to revert back to that? What on earth? What planet am I on here?

[/QUOTE]

I guess you dont understand why we really fought in WW2 or any other war for that matter. It has nothing to do about ridding the world of communism or spreading so called democracy, and everything to do with fueling the profit driven war machine. Ike warned of it and so did JFK. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is about discrimination.  Justify it all you want, it's no less discrimination than "whtes only" laws were. 

[/QUOTE]
    Not even close. Tell me why a person who believes in his religion and a marrige as between a man and woman only must make a bridal cake for a gay couple?

[/QUOTE]

Because that's the price of living in a decent society.  If you don't like it go live under the Taliban.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wonderful! Now, when a radical, religious bigot walks into my private business, I can (and will!) deny them service in a heartbeat. 

Two-way street, folks.

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha as much as you want to, that's illegal. I would be careful there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

comparing the republican party to the nazis is ridiculous

[/QUOTE]

The Republican Party is as extreme on that right side the political spectrum as its ever been in the country's history, which is why the Tea Party came into play.  It wasn't right wing enough (which is scary), so it bumped the lunatic fringe more to the right.

The NAZIs were not a socially progressive party and an extreme right wing political movement, the world's most right wing party in history. Even an absolute monarchy in the 1930s was more liberal than the NAZIs, so that should tell you something.

Maybe a quick summary from Wikipedia can help you learn?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again Russ. The tea party was and is a libertarian movement that was co-opted by the Republican Party and morphed into what you see now.

look up their foundings and you will see they are largely based around supporting the constitution and a republic, free market economy and liberty...for all. Not this republican co-opted version that you see in front of you today. 

PI can't stand the Republican Party. Bunch of phonies and crony capitalist idiots. Same goes for the democrats. We ddesperatly need a legit 3rd party. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Dead ahead all you do is rant and call names.

answer thsee questions:

Should a baker whose religion he believes in states that a marriage is between a man and woman only........be sued for millions just because he will not bake a bridal cake for a gay couple?

Should a Jewish baker who deals only in kosher foods be made to make a bridal cake with non kosher items because the customer asks for them?

aren't both a business decision by the owner(s)based upon their religious beliefs?

why would either be considered discriminatory?

as stated any business can decide who not and whom not to serve Can't they??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

lol

I don't Bustchise is racist, Prolate. I think he doesn't like be in a smelly environment when he shops.  Simple enough.

However, he's a moron for comparing consumer choice to outright discrimination via a law.

[/QUOTE]

So back to the photographer.  If he thinks being gay is morally wrong, then he should still have to photograph a gay commencement?

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely not. Someone cannot be forced to do business with someone else. What about free market economy don't people get. I reserve the right to do business with whom I wish. Why is that an issue?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

lol

I don't Bustchise is racist, Prolate. I think he doesn't like be in a smelly environment when he shops.  Simple enough.

However, he's a moron for comparing consumer choice to outright discrimination via a law.

[/QUOTE]

So back to the photographer.  If he thinks being gay is morally wrong, then he should still have to photograph a gay commencement?

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely not. Someone cannot be forced to do business with someone else. What about free market economy don't people get. I reserve the right to do business with whom I wish. Why is that an issue?

[/QUOTE]

In all honesty, this is a tough issue. If a gay couple wants a Christian baker to bake a wedding cake, who's rights come first? The gay couple not being discriminated against based on their protection under the constitution, or the baker, who is also protected under the constitution with religious freedom? 

Gay rights don't trump religious freedom. And vice versa. Who wins?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

[/QUOTE]

In New Mexico gay rights win.

Some in the Arizona legislature are trying to stop that from happening in their state. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because that's the price of living in a decent society.  If you don't like it go live under the Taliban.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong. Both sides are protected under the constitution. It's a stalemate. You are asking someone to give up their rights as protected by the 1st amendment to serve someone that he believes lifestyle is against his religious beliefs. It's not as cut and dry as you make out. One side doesn't trump the other. Both are equally protected under the law.

why should one side give up their protected rights To appease the other? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Two-way street, folks.

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha as much as you want to, that's illegal. I would be careful there.

[/QUOTE]

If that's true, then the law is indeed discriminatory, and should be canned.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to expertmike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Some in the Arizona legislature are trying to stop that from happening in their state. 

[/QUOTE]

Well, that's a sad day when the rights of a very small minority trump the rights of a much larger majority. Not,to mention this country was founded in part on religious freedom, not sexual freedom. 

Russ would have us believe the gay population and way of life is mainstream while those who believe and practice religion are right wing nutjobs. 

Russ, care to take a stab at which of those two groups significantly outnumbers the rest?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong. Both sides are protected under the constitution. It's a stalemate. You are asking someone to give up their rights as protected by the 1st amendment to serve someone that he believes lifestyle is against his religious beliefs. It's not as cut and dry as you make out. One side doesn't trump the other. Both are equally protected under the law.

[/QUOTE]

I guess I don't give a frig about some religious fundamentalist's "rights" to discriminate based on their regressive belief system. It really doesn't bother me if their "rights" are trampled on.  I think the right of all Americans to have equal access to basic services far supersedes some "right" to be religiously backward.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, PatsLifer, unhappily you're wrong.  Both sides are not equally protected under the constitution.  Some are more equal than others...

The New Mexico court ruled....

“The reality is that because [Elane Photography] is a public accommodation, its provision of services can be regulated, even though those services include artistic and creative work,” the court stated."

Religious liberty provisions also provided no defense for the photography company, according to the New Mexico Supreme Court.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to expertmike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, that's a sad day when the rights of a very small minority trump the rights of a much larger majority. Not,to mention this country was founded in part on religious freedom, not sexual freedom. 

Russ would have us believe the gay population and way of life is mainstream while those who believe and practice religion are right wing nutjobs. 

Russ, care to take a stab at which of those two groups significantly outnumbers the rest?

[/QUOTE]

W T F. The Constitution is ALL about protecting the rights of the individual from the majority.  and it's freedom from religion.  Gays pay taxes.  They help pay for the road and sidewalks that people use to go to retail stores.  They help pay for the police and fire departments that protect  the stores.  They help pay for the military that defenda the businesses.

if a retailer doesnt want to serve all Americans, then they have the right to shut down.

imagine serving your country in Iraq or Afghanistan and then being denied service because someone thinks your Gay.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

W T F. The Constitution is ALL about protecting the rights of the individual from the majority. 

[/QUOTE]

No.  It's not.  The Constitution itself is about the organization of the government.  The first ten amendments - the Bill of Rights - are about protecting the individual from the State.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bill_of_Rights

An awe inspiring read, in my opinion.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I guess I don't give a frig about some religious fundamentalist's "rights" to discriminate based on their regressive belief system. It really doesn't bother me if their "rights" are trampled on.  I think the right of all Americans to have equal access to basic services far supersedes some "right" to be religiously backward.

[/QUOTE]

Beautiful. You just dismissed 2000+ years of history plus the belief system of billions across the world. You should be proud of your yourself. So trendy and so progressive.

trampling someone's rights you don't personally believe in I guess is okay in your mind As long as those who you do support get theirs. Brilliant.