OT - Prophesy.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

OT - Prophesy.

I doubt many have an interest, but I thought I would take a wild shot.....

Some of you may be aware that Ariel Sharon recently passed away after being in a coma for years (1/11/14).

Rabbi Kaduri was a renowned Jewish kabbalist and scholar who was much loved in his time. He had over 300,000 persons in his funeral procession when he died at the age of 108.

The rabbi had a vision/prophesy in which he had met the Messiah and wrote a note to be opened by his followers a year after his passing regarding that. The note stated in translation, "he will raise the people and confirm that his word and law are standing". The note was written in Hebrew and as an acronym named the Messiah, "Yehoshua" (the Hebrew name we refer to as Jesus.)

The rabbi also prophecized that after the death of Sharon the Messiah would shortly appear to the people of Israel. That would be soon.

Has anybody else heard of this?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: OT - Prophesy.

Idk but I recall the 3 sisters who had supposedly seen a vision and were told to keep this secret for years and all this but you have to excuse me, I dont dabble with religion after I found truth.

Now im a 2+ 2 guy. I deal with Science, Math, Physics.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Idk but I recall the 3 sisters who had supposedly seen a vision and were told to keep this secret for years and all this but you have to excuse me, I dont dabble with religion after I found truth.

[/QUOTE]

The Fatima event most certainly happened, as countless witnesses attest. As far as the prophetic worth of the secrets of the three girls, they turned out to be of little import regarding the big picture.

My point about this rabbi, is that numerous prophesy is falling into place and this is simply another confirmation of the times we are in.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

not sure of the validity of the website or sources for the story; especially when book and movie deals are part of the story.

[/QUOTE]

The book/movie doesn't attempt to lend authenticity to the claims. Is just documents what is being said of the situation.

This does fall in line with numerous other prophetic works though, such as the Malaci prophesy, Scriptures and the blood moon tetrads beginning in April of this year, among others.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Fatima event most certainly happened, as countless witnesses attest. As far as the prophetic worth of the secrets of the three girls, they turned out to be of little import regarding the big picture.

My point about this rabbi, is that numerous prophesy is falling into place and this is simply another confirmation of the times we are in.

[/QUOTE]

Well I def. would never doubt it. I know some people have gifts. Also dont discount the fact that some folks may have information that others arent privey too. Meaning the prophecy could be based on written information that we just dont have.

What Ive found over the years is that it is great to take info/knowledge from another person, research,etc but where it always stops with me is following that person. Ive gotten my eyes opened by many but you can never follow that man. Just take what info you can from others cuz you never know the ultimate goal or agenda is of others. I was put on to right knowledge years ago but the messenger was trying to form a cult. You have to take the knowledge and keep moving. Keep building your foundation of Truth. If you just watch T.V and media, you likely dont know much of anything. This is what ive learned over the years. Thats why you have to be careful leaving this country and talkint to others about being american. Lots of folks outside america know the truth.

Sorry to get off topic.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well I def. would never doubt it. I know some people have gifts. Also dont discount the fact that some folks may have information that others arent privey too. Meaning the prophecy could be based on written information that we just dont have.

What Ive found over the years is that it is great to take info/knowledge from another person, research,etc but where it always stops with me is following that person. Ive gotten my eyes opened by many but you can never follow that man. Just take what info you can from others cuz you never know the ultimate goal or agenda is of others. I was put on to right knowledge years ago but the messenger was trying to form a cult. You have to take the knowledge and keep moving. Keep building your foundation of Truth. If you just watch T.V and media, you likely dont know much of anything. This is what ive learned over the years. Thats why you have to be careful leaving this country and talkint to others about being american. Lots of folks outside america know the truth.

Sorry to get off topic.

[/QUOTE]

Following a man is often a perilous path.

All the information is available. A specific man is not needed to focus on it for you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

2+2 is nice but it's not going to lead to salvation. The 2+2 boys are still scratching their heads trying to figure out the Shroud.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

2+2 is nice but it's not going to lead to salvation. The 2+2 boys are still scratching their heads trying to figure out the Shroud.

[/QUOTE]

well like I said, I dont do religion and salvation may be different for others. I dont believe in one god. I believe in many ancestors impacting present life. I believe in positive and negative energy. I believe you get what you put out. You put a bunch of negativity out in the world, thats what is gonna come back. You put out positivity , that will come back. I feel we put too much emphasis on entities that may or may not exist when we have real truths that we ignore. God....is it man or women?  First human on earth was long before 6,000 years ago where bible begins. That human was an african women.

What does it mean? I dont know. I DO know that the earth we live in was and is responsible for our being. Meaning we cant live without the trees growing here. Without eating the fruits, veggies, animals that earth provides. We dont concentrate enough on prasing "mother nature" who IS tangible as we live on earth. We see its existance daily but we ignore her and look for spooks in the sky. The Atmosphere is all Sceintific/Physics. Nothing "doesnt add up". When dealing with religions for YEARS I only got more confused than when I started. Thats the goal.

I focus on my family. Raising my kids. Leaving something for them. Putting positive energy into the world. Taking care of earth. Building wealth. Religion is a business and a bad one at that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]

Following a man is often a perilous path...

[/QUOTE]

Unless the man is Jesus Christ, who is fully man and fully God.

And even following Jesus is perilous:

John 16:33 “These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.”

Matthew 24:9 “Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.

Now those two scriptures are completely prophetic!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 347pg's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

John 16:33 “These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.”

Matthew 24:9 “Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.

[/QUOTE]

In the end, it is not perilous.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

if you are gonna follow jesus which is your choice, atleast get the name right. The letter J was not even in existence at the time. So the name would have been Yesus. You know the name Kanye West uses for himself. This name came about cuz the powers that be wanted the savior to have a recognized name that was easy. The real name was Yashua or Yeshua. Jesus or Yesus was taken from Ye Zues. They took the name Zues who was a greek entity and out Ye, meaning Praise or Hail.

This is why you cant trust anything man put in a book. The bible DOES have lots of truth stories but they arent formatted like a book. Front to back. Its just a bunch of random stories relating to africans who lived in the area at that time. Land of Kush, Kemet, Alkebulan(Africa), the Nile, Jeruselam. This is all land that was inhabited by africans. Amerikka will never tell you any truths. Religion is on every corner of the hood because it was designed to control folks and keep them stagnated. Telling you rich men dont make it to heaven while they steal all the precious gold, minerals, diamonds. Pope got more jewels than anyone. Rides in a bentley,etc. Catholic preists...dont get me started. You wanna follow these folks?

Do your research. Educate yourself on REAL history. Not His Story. Religion has always and will continue to be a tool to control people. If you are a good person who knows right from wrong, its not needed. One of the oldest sayings found in dead sea scroll is

"Do Unto Others as you would have them done to you"  Thats all that was needed to keep the peace. Man came in and confused everything with the bible. Handed it to us and stole our land. Said pray while we eat...lol

I believe one day there may be an extinction level event. Outside of that, I know nothing. I deal with truths, not theories, idealogies, religions,etc.  I have been knee deep in religions from christianity to Islam, to Buddishm. They are all the same with diff. names and faces all over the world.  Just deal in facts and you will never be led astray.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

"Religion is on every corner of the hood because it was designed to control folks and keep them stagnated. Telling you rich men dont make it to heaven while they steal all the precious gold, minerals, diamonds. Pope got more jewels than anyone. "

Quality rant

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

jesus never existed and there is no god

theres no tooth fairy either

tfb12, dick, is a loser

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oddlyenough. Show oddlyenough's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

jesus never existed and there is no god

theres no tooth fairy either

tfb12, dick, is a loser

[/QUOTE]

Not necessary a loser, just someone who wants things to be simple (a simpleton?).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

if you are gonna follow jesus which is your choice, atleast get the name right. The letter J was not even in existence at the time.
    We live in America and speak english.  "Jesus" is the accepted English spelling.  I don't speak, hebrew, greek or aramaic and neither do you.

So the name would have been Yesus. You know the name Kanye West uses for himself. This name came about cuz the powers that be wanted the savior to have a recognized name that was easy. The real name was Yashua or Yeshua. Jesus or Yesus was taken from Ye Zues. They took the name Zues who was a greek entity and out Ye, meaning Praise or Hail.

This is why you cant trust anything man put in a book. The bible DOES have lots of truth stories but they arent formatted like a book. Front to back. Its just a bunch of random stories relating to africans who lived in the area at that time.

The Bible is history, not a novel.  If you want formatting, you need to read a novel.  It's a textbook for life that requires study.

Land of Kush, Kemet, Alkebulan(Africa), the Nile, Jeruselam. This is all land that was inhabited by africans. Amerikka will never tell you any truths. Religion is on every corner of the hood because it was designed to control folks and keep them stagnated.

People have drugs to do this.  Jesus sets you free.

Telling you rich men dont make it to heaven while they steal all the precious gold, minerals, diamonds. Pope got more jewels than anyone. Rides in a bentley,etc. Catholic preists...dont get me started. You wanna follow these folks?

Do your research. Educate yourself on REAL history. Not His Story. Religion has always and will continue to be a tool to control people. If you are a good person who knows right from wrong, its not needed. One of the oldest sayings found in dead sea scroll

The Dead Sea Scrolls were written by the Essenes (men!) and some are taken directly from the Old Testament (Part of the Bible).   
    is

"Do Unto Others as you would have them done to you"  Thats all that was needed to keep the peace. Man came in and confused everything with the bible.

Don't agree.  The Bible didn't confuse everything. Man came in with his own understanding and screwed it up.  The problem is men taking it out of context, much like you are doing.  The words must be interpreted to mean what the writer meant (exegesis) and not what the reader wants it to mean (eisegesis).

Handed it to us and stole our land. Said pray while we eat...lol

I believe one day there may be an extinction level event. Outside of that, I know nothing. I deal with truths,

Truths?  What truths?  You just said you know nothing.  How do you know what the truth is?  How do you know that Jesus is not the truth?  If you only know that there will be an extinction level event and nothing else, this would lead me to believe that you are uncertain about the validity of your claims, and that Jesus may be correct all along.

not theories, idealogies, religions,etc.  I have been knee deep in religions from christianity

Ahhh....Christianity requires a full comittment, not just getting your feet wet.

to Islam, to Buddishm. They are all the same with diff. names and faces all over the world.  Just deal in facts and you will never be led astray.

Facts:
    There had to be a beginning.  If not, it would require an infinite amount of time to get where we are.
    Since there was a beginning, something had to be created from nothing (ex nihlo).
    There had to be a creator.

I choose to believe this creator was Jesus Christ, creating everything based on the blueprint the Father supplied Him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

article-0-140D73D5000005DC-729_634x387.jpg (634×387)

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to bustchisebuggerskrapper45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I doubt many have an interest, but I thought I would take a wild shot.....

Some of you may be aware that Ariel Sharon recently passed away after being in a coma for years (1/11/14).

Rabbi Kaduri was a renowned Jewish kabbalist and scholar who was much loved in his time. He had over 300,000 persons in his funeral procession when he died at the age of 108.

The rabbi had a vision/prophesy in which he had met the Messiah and wrote a note to be opened by his followers a year after his passing regarding that. The note stated in translation, "he will raise the people and confirm that his word and law are standing". The note was written in Hebrew and as an acronym named the Messiah, "Yehoshua" (the Hebrew name we refer to as Jesus.)

The rabbi also prophecized that after the death of Sharon the Messiah would shortly appear to the people of Israel. That would be soon.

Has anybody else heard of this?

[/QUOTE]

Go back to snake church you hyper-religious wingnut...

[/QUOTE]

Loser moron ignored.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3DGn9OwtkY

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

if you are gonna follow jesus which is your choice, atleast get the name right. The letter J was not even in existence at the time.
    We live in America and speak english.  "Jesus" is the accepted English spelling.  I don't speak, hebrew, greek or aramaic and neither do you.

So the name would have been Yesus. You know the name Kanye West uses for himself. This name came about cuz the powers that be wanted the savior to have a recognized name that was easy. The real name was Yashua or Yeshua. Jesus or Yesus was taken from Ye Zues. They took the name Zues who was a greek entity and out Ye, meaning Praise or Hail.

This is why you cant trust anything man put in a book. The bible DOES have lots of truth stories but they arent formatted like a book. Front to back. Its just a bunch of random stories relating to africans who lived in the area at that time.

The Bible is history, not a novel.  If you want formatting, you need to read a novel.  It's a textbook for life that requires study.

Land of Kush, Kemet, Alkebulan(Africa), the Nile, Jeruselam. This is all land that was inhabited by africans. Amerikka will never tell you any truths. Religion is on every corner of the hood because it was designed to control folks and keep them stagnated.

People have drugs to do this.  Jesus sets you free.

Telling you rich men dont make it to heaven while they steal all the precious gold, minerals, diamonds. Pope got more jewels than anyone. Rides in a bentley,etc. Catholic preists...dont get me started. You wanna follow these folks?

Do your research. Educate yourself on REAL history. Not His Story. Religion has always and will continue to be a tool to control people. If you are a good person who knows right from wrong, its not needed. One of the oldest sayings found in dead sea scroll

The Dead Sea Scrolls were written by the Essenes (men!) and some are taken directly from the Old Testament (Part of the Bible).   
    is

"Do Unto Others as you would have them done to you"  Thats all that was needed to keep the peace. Man came in and confused everything with the bible.

Don't agree.  The Bible didn't confuse everything. Man came in with his own understanding and screwed it up.  The problem is men taking it out of context, much like you are doing.  The words must be interpreted to mean what the writer meant (exegesis) and not what the reader wants it to mean (eisegesis).

Handed it to us and stole our land. Said pray while we eat...lol

I believe one day there may be an extinction level event. Outside of that, I know nothing. I deal with truths,

Truths?  What truths?  You just said you know nothing.  How do you know what the truth is?  How do you know that Jesus is not the truth?  If you only know that there will be an extinction level event and nothing else, this would lead me to believe that you are uncertain about the validity of your claims, and that Jesus may be correct all along.

not theories, idealogies, religions,etc.  I have been knee deep in religions from christianity

Ahhh....Christianity requires a full comittment, not just getting your feet wet.

to Islam, to Buddishm. They are all the same with diff. names and faces all over the world.  Just deal in facts and you will never be led astray.

Facts:
    There had to be a beginning.  If not, it would require an infinite amount of time to get where we are.
    Since there was a beginning, something had to be created from nothing (ex nihlo).
    There had to be a creator.

I choose to believe this creator was Jesus Christ, creating everything based on the blueprint the Father supplied Him.

[/QUOTE]

Do what you want bro. I really dont care. I already outlined what I had to say. Its not up for debate. If you believe YOUR way is correct. Great! I dont seek to witness to people . I actually dont care what others do. I only concern myself with My Self.  This is the problem w/religion. Everyone thinks THEIRS is right. Come to MY church so you can be SAVED!  From what exactly?  A saviour comes every 1,000 years. Yashua ben Yusuf was only ONE of them. They are specific to the time they lived in. I dont need Jesus for me to be accountable for MY actions. The people who spread this religion dont even practice it. Good luck in Life bro....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Until the Temple starts getting rebuilt I wouldn't sweat it.  Something catastrophic needs to happen in the Muslim world before that happens.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Do what you want bro. I really dont care. I already outlined what I had to say. Its not up for debate. If you believe YOUR way is correct. Great! I dont seek to witness to people . I actually dont care what others do. I only concern myself with My Self.  This is the problem w/religion. Everyone thinks THEIRS is right. Come to MY church so you can be SAVED!  From what exactly? 

Everyone has to be saved from their own sin.  satan wants us to believe we're 'ok', we're all God's children and we're all going to heaven.  All three are false.

A saviour comes every 1,000 years. Yashua ben Yusuf was only ONE of them. They are specific to the time they lived in. I dont need Jesus for me to be accountable for MY actions.

Jesus was accountable for your actions.  He took our blame.

The people who spread this religion dont even practice it.

Exactly!  I agree 100%.  Which is why we need a Savior every day!

Good luck in Life bro....

God bless you brother.  May He grant you a better understanding of Himself than anyone you know -- and I'm not being sarcastic.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I have been knee deep in religions from christianity to Islam, to Buddishm. They are all the same with diff. names and faces all over the world.  Just deal in facts and you will never be led astray.

[/QUOTE]

The Hebrew/Christian Scriptures are vastly superior compared to any other religious writings from a number of perspectives. Those you mention are far from the same.