OT - Prophesy.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from endofdayshogwash. Show endofdayshogwash's posts

Re: OT - Prophesy.

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to trouts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Any prophecies relating to the 2014 NFL Draft, other than BB will unload high picks in order to accumulate a bunch of lower ones?

[/QUOTE]

The Blood Moon Tetrad which begins April 15th may have profound effect on the NFL draft.

The last one was in 1967-68 and before that 1949-50. There had not been one for some 500 years previously and there will not be another in this century. Those years would coincide with Israel gaining control of Jerusalem and becoming a nation respectively.

Rev 6:12 "I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood;"

[/QUOTE]

I too believe unto the Lord the things the Lord hath sayeth..."And upon these waters are the stillness of the end times...and upon these times ride the waves of ingratitude and derision heaped upon us all out of great wickedness and tomfoolery and the ravings of the mad...and their name was the same as the Babes of the world...and unto their diapers were the products of crapola, from mouths of fools they are rendered"...thus speaketh the Lord...

AMEN...

The End days are upon us brothers...REPENT!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to endofdayshogwash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Any prophecies relating to the 2014 NFL Draft, other than BB will unload high picks in order to accumulate a bunch of lower ones?

[/QUOTE]

The Blood Moon Tetrad which begins April 15th may have profound effect on the NFL draft.

The last one was in 1967-68 and before that 1949-50. There had not been one for some 500 years previously and there will not be another in this century. Those years would coincide with Israel gaining control of Jerusalem and becoming a nation respectively.

Rev 6:12 "I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood;"

[/QUOTE]

I too believe unto the Lord the things the Lord hath sayeth..."And upon these waters are the stillness of the end times...and upon these times ride the waves of ingratitude and derision heaped upon us all out of great wickedness and tomfoolery and the ravings of the mad...and their name was the same as the Babes of the world...and unto their diapers were the products of crapola, from mouths of fools they are rendered"...thus speaketh the Lord...

AMEN...

[/QUOTE]

No, the fruit of the diaper spilleth down your smelly gullet from whence it came, ignorant troll. I ignore your worthlessness.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from endofdayshogwash. Show endofdayshogwash's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

AMEN...

[/QUOTE]

No, the fruit of the diaper spilleth down your smelly gullet from whence it came, ignorant troll. I ignore your worthlessness.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

AMEN...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

For out of Zion the law shall go forth, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

[/QUOTE]

That will be the White Throne Judgement.

(I suspect a clueless clown like Rusty will be knocking people out of the way in the line to take the mark first).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ecclesiastes 10:2  A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I doubt many have an interest, but I thought I would take a wild shot.....

Some of you may be aware that Ariel Sharon recently passed away after being in a coma for years (1/11/14).

Rabbi Kaduri was a renowned Jewish kabbalist and scholar who was much loved in his time. He had over 300,000 persons in his funeral procession when he died at the age of 108.

The rabbi had a vision/prophesy in which he had met the Messiah and wrote a note to be opened by his followers a year after his passing regarding that. The note stated in translation, "he will raise the people and confirm that his word and law are standing". The note was written in Hebrew and as an acronym named the Messiah, "Yehoshua" (the Hebrew name we refer to as Jesus.)

The rabbi also prophecized that after the death of Sharon the Messiah would shortly appear to the people of Israel. That would be soon.

Has anybody else heard of this?

[/QUOTE]

Yes

[/QUOTE]

Your thoughts?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Shut up, worm. Your worthless blabbering is unwelcome here. Get thee behind me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Some of you may be aware that Ariel Sharon recently passed away after being in a coma for years (1/11/14).

Rabbi Kaduri was a renowned Jewish kabbalist and scholar who was much loved in his time. He had over 300,000 persons in his funeral procession when he died at the age of 108.

The rabbi had a vision/prophesy in which he had met the Messiah and wrote a note to be opened by his followers a year after his passing regarding that. The note stated in translation, "he will raise the people and confirm that his word and law are standing". The note was written in Hebrew and as an acronym named the Messiah, "Yehoshua" (the Hebrew name we refer to as Jesus.)

The rabbi also prophecized that after the death of Sharon the Messiah would shortly appear to the people of Israel. That would be soon.

[/QUOTE]

Yes

[/QUOTE]

Your thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

"For out of Zion the law shall go forth, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem"

The Third temple will be built. It will create conflict with the trepasser religion that is in Jeruslaem now. The anti-christ (trepasser religion ) will desecrate the Third Temple.

Upon the desecration, Yehoshua will return to purge the anti-christ and his trepasser religion from Zion and the earth.

The great earthquake at that time will radically change the topography of Jerusalem and all the earth. In Jerusalem the Millennial Temple will be built where Yehoshua will reign.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes

[/QUOTE]

Your thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

"For out of Zion the law shall go forth, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem"

The Third temple will be built. It will create conflict with the trepasser religion that is in Jeruslaem now. The anti-christ (trepasser religion ) will desecrate the Third Temple.

Upon the desecration, Yehoshua will return to purge the anti-christ and his trepasser religion from Zion and the earth.

The great earthquake at that time will radically change the topography of Jerusalem and all the earth. In Jerusalem the Millennial Temple will be built where Yehoshua will reign.

[/QUOTE]

When?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes

[/QUOTE]

Your thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When?

[/QUOTE]

Not sure Babe. I think it all hinges on when they reclaim the Temple Mount to build the third temple, which would probably start a war between 5 million jews vs. 1 billion muslims.

Nothing will happen until thw third temple is built.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes

[/QUOTE]

Your thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When?

[/QUOTE]

Not sure Babe. I think it all hinges on when they reclaim the Temple Mount to build the third temple, which would probably start a war between 5 million jews vs. 1 billion muslims.

[/QUOTE]

That's why the Blood Moon tetrad is so interesting. It starts April 15th. Previously these marked the creation of Israel as a state and the capture of Jerusalem. No such cosmic event had occurred in 500 years before, and none will occur for the rest of this century.

It seems far beyond coincidence that these have happened, so it is not unreasonable to expect another astoundingly significant occurrence at the coming event; such as the Temple being constructed. The plans are drawn, the materials are in warehouses and the priests are trained. All systems are go. Only the Red Heifer is yet to appear.

An earthquake could easily remove the Dome of the Rock and clear the way to such a build. As is prophesied, the man of perdition will broker the treaty to allow the construction.

Salvation may well be at hand.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Anybody else suspect Rusty is reptilian?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not so much, but you are certainly revolting.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to antibody's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ESAD.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ESAD.

[/QUOTE]

Thought you put me on ignore there, weevil.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ESAD.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I occasionally take imbeciles off to see what idiocy they spew. They go right back.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ESAD.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I occasionally take imbeciles off to see what idiocy they spew. They go right back.

[/QUOTE]

Well thanks for checkin' in.

I feel so close to you right now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes

[/QUOTE]

Your thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's why the Blood Moon tetrad is so interesting. It starts April 15th. Previously these marked the creation of Israel as a state and the capture of Jerusalem. No such cosmic event had occurred in 500 years before, and none will occur for the rest of this century.

It seems far beyond coincidence that these have happened, so it is not unreasonable to expect another astoundingly significant occurrence at the coming event; such as the Temple being constructed. The plans are drawn, the materials are in warehouses and the priests are trained. All systems are go. Only the Red Heifer is yet to appear.

An earthquake could easily remove the Dome of the Rock and clear the way to such a build. As is prophesied, the man of perdition will broker the treaty to allow the construction.

Salvation may well be at hand.

[/QUOTE]

well actually the prohecy of the third temple never mentioned the muslims (Dome of the Rock )occupying the holy land of of God-Zion. they are pretty much trespassing. it mentions the anti-christ will desecrate the third temple.

before the muslims showed up everyone thought the romans were the anti-christ.

but wait, the romans (europeans) accepted Jesus(God) as their savior. so they're not the anti-christ.

it may be the third temple is built some where on the temple mount, pissing off the muslims, war, armageddeon, America supports Israel, ect, ect. JC Superstar returns, purges the earth of the trespasser religion, all's well.

star trek begins

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from endofdayshogwash. Show endofdayshogwash's posts

Oh hear all yee of incorrect faith, the END DAYS are not yet near!

Your false prophets are merely the rustling of the fallen leaves within the walls of your feeble and simple minds....the words of the disciples proves this as you will read...if you truly CANNNNNNN -

*Jesus mistakenly tells his followers that he will return and establish his kingdom within their lifetime. Matthew 23:36 & 24:34

Amen, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.  (Matthew 23:36 NAB)

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming upon the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  And he will send out his angels with a trumpet blast, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.  "Learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branch becomes tender and sprouts leaves, you know that summer is near.  In the same way, when you see all these things, know that he is near, at the gates.  Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place.  Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.  (Matthew 24:29-35 NAB)

*Jesus falsely prophesies DIRECTLY to the high priest (Caiphas) that he would live to see his second coming.  Jesus uses the term “coming on the clouds of heaven”.  This clearly negates the “coming” as the resurrection but as a return to the earth on CLOUDS, not his return in human form from the dead.  Matthew 26:64 & Mark 14:62.

"But I tell you: From now on you will see 'the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power' and 'coming on the clouds of heaven.'"  (Matthew 26:64 NAB)

Then Jesus answered, "I am; and 'you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power and coming with the clouds of heaven.'"  (Mark 14:62 NAB)

*YET AGAIN, Jesus claims those standing RIGHT BEFORE HIM shall see the Armageddon.  Matthew 16:28 “There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”  Don’t let Christians lie to you and claim Jesus was referring to his modern day believers.  The words “some standing HERE will not taste death” clearly refutes such nonsense.  Obviously the people he was speaking to died, and curiously Jesus STILL isn’t here to claim his kingdom.

*Jesus falsely prophesies that the end of the world will come within his listeners’ lifetimes. 

Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.  (Mark 13:30-31 NAB)

He also said to them, "Amen, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see that the kingdom of God has come in power."  (Mark 9:1 NAB)

Jesus falsely predicts that some of his listeners would live to see him return and establish the kingdom of God.

"Truly I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God." (Luke 9:27 NAB)

Jesus implies that he will return to earth during the lifetime of John. (John 21:22)

*Jesus says that all that he describes (his return, signs in the sun, moon, wars, stars, etc.) will occur within the lifetime of his listeners.  He purposely defines their generation and NOT a future one.  Considering that NONE of those signs took place during the resurrection and that he uses the term of “Heaven and earth shall pass away”, Clearly Jesus is prophesizing that nearly 2,000 years ago Armageddon SHOULD have occurred.  Luke 21:25-33

"There will be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars, and on earth nations will be in dismay, perplexed by the roaring of the sea and the waves.  People will die of fright in anticipation of what is coming upon the world, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.  But when these signs begin to happen, stand e rect and raise your heads because your redemption is at hand."  He taught them a lesson. "Consider the fig tree and all the other trees.  When their buds burst open, you see for yourselves and know that summer is now near; in the same way, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near.  Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place.  Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.  (Luke 21:25-33 NAB)

[Note:  Matthew 10:23 also has Jesus telling his disciples that the second coming will occur before the disciples finish preaching in Israel:  "When they persecute you in one town, flee to another. Amen, I say to you, you will not finish the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes."  (Matthew 10:23 NAB)]

Heed these blessed words OH FALSE ONES...YOUR WAY HAS BEEN SEEN BEFORE!!!

Bible Quote for February 15

Dead Babies, False Prophets  

I have cried until the tears no longer come.  My heart is broken, my spirit poured out, as I see what has happened to my people.  Little children and tiny babies are fainting and dying in the streets.  "Mama, we want food," they cry, and then collapse in their mothers' arms. Their lives ebb away like the life of a warrior wounded in battle.  In all the world has there ever been such sorrow?  O daughter of Jerusalem, to what can I compare your anguish? O virgin daughter of Zion, how can I comfort you? For your wound is as deep as the sea. Who can heal you?  Your "prophets" have said so many foolish things, false to the core. They did not try to hold you back from exile by pointing out your sins.  Instead, they painted false pictures, filling you with false hope.    (Lamentations 2:11-14 NLT)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

Your false prophets are merely the rustling of the fallen leaves within the walls of your feeble and simple minds....the words of the disciples proves this as you will read...if you truly CANNNNNNN -

*Jesus mistakenly tells his followers that he will return and establish his kingdom within their lifetime. Matthew 23:36 & 24:34

Amen, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.  (Matthew 23:36 NAB)

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming upon the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  And he will send out his angels with a trumpet blast, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.  "Learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branch becomes tender and sprouts leaves, you know that summer is near.  In the same way, when you see all these things, know that he is near, at the gates.  Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place.  Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.  (Matthew 24:29-35 NAB)

*Jesus falsely prophesies DIRECTLY to the high priest (Caiphas) that he would live to see his second coming.  Jesus uses the term “coming on the clouds of heaven”.  This clearly negates the “coming” as the resurrection but as a return to the earth on CLOUDS, not his return in human form from the dead.  Matthew 26:64 & Mark 14:62.

"But I tell you: From now on you will see 'the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power' and 'coming on the clouds of heaven.'"  (Matthew 26:64 NAB)

Then Jesus answered, "I am; and 'you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power and coming with the clouds of heaven.'"  (Mark 14:62 NAB)

*YET AGAIN, Jesus claims those standing RIGHT BEFORE HIM shall see the Armageddon.  Matthew 16:28 “There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”  Don’t let Christians lie to you and claim Jesus was referring to his modern day believers.  The words “some standing HERE will not taste death” clearly refutes such nonsense.  Obviously the people he was speaking to died, and curiously Jesus STILL isn’t here to claim his kingdom.

*Jesus falsely prophesies that the end of the world will come within his listeners’ lifetimes. 

Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.  (Mark 13:30-31 NAB)

He also said to them, "Amen, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see that the kingdom of God has come in power."  (Mark 9:1 NAB)

Jesus falsely predicts that some of his listeners would live to see him return and establish the kingdom of God.

"Truly I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God." (Luke 9:27 NAB)

Jesus implies that he will return to earth during the lifetime of John. (John 21:22)

*Jesus says that all that he describes (his return, signs in the sun, moon, wars, stars, etc.) will occur within the lifetime of his listeners.  He purposely defines their generation and NOT a future one.  Considering that NONE of those signs took place during the resurrection and that he uses the term of “Heaven and earth shall pass away”, Clearly Jesus is prophesizing that nearly 2,000 years ago Armageddon SHOULD have occurred.  Luke 21:25-33

"There will be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars, and on earth nations will be in dismay, perplexed by the roaring of the sea and the waves.  People will die of fright in anticipation of what is coming upon the world, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.  But when these signs begin to happen, stand e rect and raise your heads because your redemption is at hand."  He taught them a lesson. "Consider the fig tree and all the other trees.  When their buds burst open, you see for yourselves and know that summer is now near; in the same way, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near.  Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place.  Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.  (Luke 21:25-33 NAB)

[Note:  Matthew 10:23 also has Jesus telling his disciples that the second coming will occur before the disciples finish preaching in Israel:  "When they persecute you in one town, flee to another. Amen, I say to you, you will not finish the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes."  (Matthew 10:23 NAB)]

[/QUOTE]

LOL, dude what bible are you reading?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from endofdayshogwash. Show endofdayshogwash's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL, dude what bible are you reading?

[/QUOTE]

THE BIBLE!!!