OT: Should Vikings trade AP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

OT: Should Vikings trade AP

Should vikings trade AP, for draft picks? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: OT: Should Vikings trade AP

Yes. They should trade him to the Pats for our 5th in 2014 and 5th in 2016!

A trade like that you mean?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hahahahahahaha, no dude, They are a franchise with a star rb and don`t have a qb, maybe the better opition is trade him and maybe get 2 first round picks?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hahahahahahaha, no dude, They are a franchise with a star rb and don`t have a qb, maybe the better opition is trade him and maybe get 2 first round picks?

[/QUOTE]

OK, OK... I will throw in Mallett. He plays QB.... !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

If you were Rex Ryan you would not have a say.... But if you were the Jets GM and wanted to have a D type team with great running would you trade your first and second rounders for AP?

And would the Pats like the Jets to do that trade?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

[QUOTE]

If you were Rex Ryan you would not have a say.... But if you were the Jets GM and wanted to have a D type team with great running would you trade your first and second rounders for AP?

And would the Pats like the Jets to do that trade?

[/QUOTE]

I think the Pats never would do a trade like this, We just have a good running back group and don`t forget the cap hit

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Answer: Absolutely. When it comes to pay him, they will be screwed. They'll be Chris Johnsoned or Arian Fostered.

[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%. AP has meant a ton to that franchise, so the fans are blinded by an emotional attachment. The truth, however, is that Minnesota is nowhere near contending for a title, and that AP probably has less than 3 seasons left as an elite runner. Minny would be wise to cash in while his value is high and build for a future run. They have a lot of holes as of right now...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Yes, if a team is dumb enough to spend draft picks on an aging RB the Vikings should take it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, if a team is dumb enough to spend draft picks on an aging RB the Vikings should take it.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. I don't think there'd be a big line of teams looking to give up an RGIII type of haul. Teams know the score these days, a 28 year old RB with tons of miles in a passing league. He's got two or three years left. Some contending team with a need might give a first for him, but I don't see more than that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

By the way, while we're on the subject...Are we supposed to feel sorry for this guy because his kid died? A kid he NEVER MET. One of seven kids with five women! He's Cromartie with a smile. All this kid's death means is one less check he has to write every month, a little more to spend in the strip clubs. 

He's a fine player, but let's leave it at that. He's not a good guy. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

By the way, while we're on the subject...Are we supposed to feel sorry for this guy because his kid died? A kid he NEVER MET. One of seven kids with five women! He's Cromartie with a smile. All this kid's death means is one less check he has to write every month, a little more to spend in the strip clubs. 

[/QUOTE]

Wow Muzzy that is a very cold hearted post. Good guy or not, losing a child is not something to be hammering him on.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Give it a rest, old man. He didn't force himself on anyone, all his children are of a consenting relationship. How is he a bad guy, because he doesn't believe in the nuclear family approach to child rearing? Gimme a break, I guess you're without sins, huh? 

Right-Wing fundermentalism is the same no matter what religion they believe. Move to Saudi Arabia, Morality police.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This has to be the most classless post that I have ever read.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Going older, multi year contracts, high $$ is OK for a proven DL, QB , LB , sometimes CB or Saftey but running back, it is crazy.

RB is a position that has lots of injury potential and burn out. Platooning young guys still on the rookie contract and older specialty backs is a very cost effective and risk minimizing strategy with almost the same effectiveness. Kind of like the Patriots are doing it.

So if Minn can find a team to trade with they really should.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

The guy never met the kid. If you have 7 kids by 5 women, you're a bad guy, a loser, no matter how much money you have or how good of a football player you are. That's my opinion. I'm sorry for the people who were actually close to the kid, who actually knew him. I have no sympathy for his loss. 

I'm sorry for a country where this is acceptable behavior. That's really sad.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

The guy never met the kid. If you have 7 kids by 5 women, you're a bad guy, a loser, no matter how much money you have or how good of a football player you are. That's my opinion. I'm sorry for the people who were actually close to the kid, who actually knew him. I have no sympathy for his loss. 

I'm sorry for a country where this is acceptable behavior. That's really sad.

I think having 7 children with 5 women is actually not the bad part and does not make him a bad guy.

If you can guarantee they all grow up in a stable safe environment then have as many children as you like. Wealthy Mormons and Arab Shieks can have such arrangements and keep way more children than he has safe.

The fact he can not keep children he sired away from obvious abuse/danger makes him irresponsible and partially culpable for this tragedy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This has to be the most classless post that I have ever read.  

[/QUOTE]

Why?  I think it's worse that Cromartie gets rewarded to be a reckless loser of a human who can't be a real father to any of his children.

[/QUOTE]

Just read that highlighted sentence and think about what he said. maybe I took it out of context, but I don't see how. I agree that AP is a sorry excuse for a father, but a child died here. His wording is terrible.