OT: Worse behaviour Paula Dean or Nancy Grace? (post Zimmerman trial verdict)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

OT: Worse behaviour Paula Dean or Nancy Grace? (post Zimmerman trial verdict)

What will the fallout be for the liberal Trevor Martin backing TV show host? Sounds drunk & rambling. Not giving the viewers the truth about what the FBI determined to be the word "Cold". They determined the phrase to be "F*cking Cold". CNN appologized for her comments 15 months ago because she was so far off course. Did anyone tell her that if she did it again she'd be fired? If so, why did she say this 2 days ago in the presence of an African American guest? It's not bleeped & it's very apparent what she is saying by the emphasis she puts on the words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHdlrrnMIU4

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: OT: Worse behaviour Paula Dean or Nancy Grace? (post Zimmerman trial verdict)

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

am i the only one who finds gracey to b a total M-I-L-Fish COUGAR?

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

I find her revolting. Totally.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Re: OT: Worse behaviour Paula Dean or Nancy Grace? (post Zimmerman trial verdict)

I wouldn't pick one over the other, but if Nancy Grace isn't fired for this that would set quite the precedent. She also appeared to be drunk. Something wasn't right about her demeanor.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Paula Dean? Nancy Grace? Seriously?   E-flippin-gad!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Hey, it's a slow time in the off-season right now. Nancy Grace let out an unedited racial slur, she attributed to George Zimmerman on a TV show in front of a black guest. Unfortunately for Nancy, 15 months ago the FBI said the word was "cold". Her bosses at CNN must have said something about it to her because the network appologized for the comment. So she goes with it again to stir the pot with a lie. Should she be fired for saying the racial slur? It would seem that it would send the message that it's okay to say it if you're a white liberal TV host, but not okay if you're any other white person.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I heard someone on CNN call HLN the Hysteryical Ladies Network.  Couldn't agree more.  I can't listen to that for more than 15 seconds.

10. This post has been removed.