Other Patriots to be Questioned in AH scandal?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Other Patriots to be Questioned in AH scandal?

Interesting article.  It definitely isn't good for the Patriots organization that they plan on questioning Patriots players.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

Interesting article.  It definitely isn't good for the Patriots organization that they plan on questioning Patriots players.  

The article does not say anybody plans on questioning Pats players.  The article does not say any Patriots besides Hernandez used this apartment.  It says it was shared by "football players," and even that generic assertion is based on nothing more than a statement made by one of the suspects. Lloyd himself was a semi-pro football player.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I would be really surprised if the house was used by any Patriots players, especially since it has been widely reported that Hernandez didn't do any socializing with any of the Patriots players other then Brandon Spikes.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

I would be really surprised if the house was used by any Patriots players, especially since it has been widely reported that Hernandez didn't do any socializing with any of the Patriots players other then Brandon Spikes.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Discussing this part of the Curran article on Felger's show right now.

[/QUOTE]

What are they saying?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

In response to susan250's comment:

The article does not say anybody plans on questioning Pats players.  The article does not say any Patriots besides Hernandez used this apartment.  It says it was shared by "football players," and even that generic assertion is based on nothing more than a statement made by one of the suspects. Lloyd himself was a semi-pro football player.

Good Catch. I agree, this clown doesnt know anything about other pats players. He most likely meant LLoyd and maybe some others but if not, then it could be bad. I will wait for the dust to clear on this one.  I dont know why we are taking this bum at his word. A.H. problem was not rolling over 1st. I mean he has the money and all to lose. He wouldve been good until someone caught up to him in the streets.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Tom Curran has been writting a lot of this type of stuff lately, I mean this information was barely just a day old and he ran with it? It's too bad he couldn't do any actual reporting while he was covering the team and perhaps letting the public know that there are a few guys in that locker room that shouldn't be there. If this thing blows up and turns into another national scandal towards this team...wow! Just wow! It could be devastating. I truly hope that no New England Patriots were in that floop house doing drugs and shinning Hernandez's bullet collection.  I like Curran, I always thought he had a funny personanlity and was able to kind of be his own person in any situation (especially when he was with that loud mouth Glenn Ordway), but I'm starting to not like the media all of the sudden jumping on this stuff, when they didn't have the nuts to before.

13. This post has been removed.