Other than the fourth banner dropping at Gillette, the game tonight is a great start to the season!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Other than the fourth banner dropping at Gillette, the game tonight is a great start to the season!

Can you ever imagine the Red Soxs not changing a damn baseball game to accommodate the Patriots??

Everybody and I mean EVERYBODY is picking the Broncos!

Both defenses have some issues for tonight s game, probably Denver more so with Bailey and Von Miller out.  Dumervil pissed off, returning to Denver, sure he's given the Ravens D some secrets on the Bronco offense and Manning s signal calling.

Flacco without his TE and favorite receiver Boldin just because Brother John cut Brother Jim a sweet deal.

Our first glimpse of Manning to Welker.

Much as I hate to say this!!!!!!! GO RAVENS!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: Other than the fourth banner dropping at Gillette, the game tonight is a great start to the season!

I agree with you, I think the Ravens can win this one. I think it'll be close  but I'm suprised so many people think the Broncos are going to take this one easily.

It would be funny to see Stokley out perform Welker since he's the forgotten slot receiver in the whole Welker/Amendola story

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Other than the fourth banner dropping at Gillette, the game tonight is a great start to the season!

Game, when are you going to marry me? I'm not getting any younger, I'm almost 23.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

I agree with you, I think the Ravens can win this one. I think it'll be close  but I'm suprised so many people think the Broncos are going to take this one easily.

It would be funny to see Stokley out perform Welker since he's the forgotten slot receiver in the whole Welker/Amendola story

good point I d forgotten that Stokley signed with the Ravens

Because it never changes, it's Peyton Manning, the super hero of the NFL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Game, when are you going to marry me? I'm not getting any younger, I'm almost 23.

must be the leather!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I think Peyton Manning is great.  I hope he torches the Ravens.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think the answer is simple. Flacco has new WRs, Dickson at TE who is average at best, a new Center and their D has brand new players at Safety and LB in all 5 spots if I am not mistaken.  Brown is out as rookie at LB and McClain pupped.

They also moved to a 4-3, if I am not mistaken to accomodate Dumervil. They lack depth as well.

Asa Jackson a solid CB was suspended 8 games as well, so Webb on the outside will not the good nickel he was on the inside.

Look at Denver's interior potential whether passing or simply running it. The only advantage I see is Ngata on their Center.

[/QUOTE]

sooooo who you picking

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I think Peyton Manning is great.  I hope he torches the Ravens.

HA HA qb on your fantasy leauge!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to bungaholebill's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think the answer is simple. Flacco has new WRs, Dickson at TE who is average at best, a new Center and their D has brand new players at Safety and LB in all 5 spots if I am not mistaken.  Brown is out as rookie at LB and McClain pupped.

They also moved to a 4-3, if I am not mistaken to accomodate Dumervil. They lack depth as well.

Asa Jackson a solid CB was suspended 8 games as well, so Webb on the outside will not the good nickel he was on the inside.

Look at Denver's interior potential whether passing or simply running it. The only advantage I see is Ngata on their Center.

[/QUOTE]

sooooo who you picking

[/QUOTE]

I like the Ravnes for the upset...and because I hate horseface

[/QUOTE]

me too, but is always tough when you pick with your heart and not with your head!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

go get him Suggs!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

[QUOTE]

must be the leather!

[/QUOTE]

What can I say, it get me all the timeWink. As far as your point, the O's look classless here. Let the champs have their night, baseball reschedules every time the wind blows toobhard. They couldve worked out a doubleheader the next day.

Wink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I wish! 

I think he's amazing at his job and he's a good person overall.  I have never understood why people don't like him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

I wish! 

I think he's amazing at his job and he's a good person overall.  I have never understood why people don't like him.

(CLICK)

you cannot fix stupid

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

I wish! 

(CLICK)

you cannot fix stupid

you would think after 16675 posts he could figure that out!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

sooooo who you picking

Denver I think wins their opener.  Baltimore now has a target on their back and they have a lot of fresh faces in there who will be dealing with it. Usually not a good recipe.

Denver 31, Baltimore, 17

Agree. As much as I would love to see Denver lose tonight, they won't. Donkies win by 10+.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

I wish! 

[/QUOTE]

here's one reason

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-11-04-manning-suit_x.htm

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Is it too early to start thinking about home field advantage in the playoffs? Smile If not, i guess i have to root for Baltimore as I figure the Broncos more likely to be in the HFA race come Nov.

But I CANT STAND THE RAVENS!!---its a conundrum

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

-Ben Franklin

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Can they both lose? how about a tie?

" Don't Judge Me Untill You've Become Perfect "

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

I am hoping for a hard fought game...

i don't care who wins, but soften both of them for us later in the season...