Over under on phantom calls on Pats in Indy...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Over under on phantom calls on Pats in Indy...

Figure Moss will run rings on Indys D backs, so there will be at least 1 offensive PI call on him...As Volmer will throw freeny like a rag doll, watch the calls on him. You know polian already has the ref crew picked and is "instructing" them on what to call.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Over under on phantom calls on Pats in Indy...

ccsjl... I know history seems to support many Pats' fans contentions about the penalty calling whenever these teams play.  As I am certain Colts fans feel the same way towards the Pats during the early half of this decade when the Pats were winning games left and right against the Colts.  I'd say both sets of fans will be howling in this game, especially with the new emphasis on protecting the QB.  the over and under should be for which team gets the first roughing call flag!  In the Luke dome, a loud pro Colts crowd.... hmmmmm   (-;

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

A loud crowd or loud CD on the speaker system????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Over under on phantom calls on Pats in Indy...:
    [QUOTE]A loud crowd or loud CD on the speaker system????
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

I found an excellent opinion on the Colts pumping crowd noise by a user who posted on the Herald article:

^^^READ #8

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Over under on phantom calls on Pats in Indy...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Over under on phantom calls on Pats in Indy... : I found an excellent opinion on the Colts pumping crowd noise by a user who posted on the Herald article: http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2007/11/05/postgame-thoughts-ad-wild-bill-polian-and-fake-noise/ ^^^ READ #8
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]
    Nick - Don't you remember your patriots business partner, CBS, explaining that the noise issue heard on the television was their fault.  If not, no worries.  Most pats fans have are stricken with that malady called selective amnesia, regarding this.  Here's a refresher for you and your brethren.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Patriots-complain-about-crowd-noise?urn=nfl,52422