Packers "Stock" a Scam??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Packers "Stock" a Scam??

to mean this whole buying packers stock thing is no different then buying land on mars. all you get is a piece of paper saying you own part of the team. but the stock cant be sold it doesnt earn money and it cant be transfered outside the family.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Packers "Stock" a Scam??

It's a good gesture to the fans which the stadium is built around. Since there is no actual owner and the town owns the team owning stock is a way to prove you are part owner of the team and entitles you to certain perks at the stadium like free parking

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

i guess its good if you live near there.. but other then that they are pretty much taking your money and you get something that has no value in return

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Packers "Stock" a Scam??:
    [QUOTE]i guess its good if you live near there.. but other then that they are pretty much taking your money and you get something that has no value in return
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08[/QUOTE]

Yep but it's essentially the same as a member of red sox nation.

I wouldn't mind owning a piece of the Pats even if it's only symbolic.

Just because it doesn't have any monetary value doesn't mean it doesn't have sentimental value to long time fans

I mean if you think about it how many items do you own which have no value but you still enjoy having? On that note my college diploma has no value either, it's just a piece of paper that represents the knowledge I gained. Mainly symbolic.

To people who enjoy the thought of owning a part of their favorite team it's not a scam and to the rest well they aren't going to buy it so does it really matter?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Packers

Can you spell? You have so many errors I'm wondering if you know what those events mean. There's your answer. Tell Adolf, Madoff, Ho Chi Minh & Newt I said hi.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Packers

In Response to Re: Packers:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Packers : Well I could till your mom came off the top rope ,now I am not sure.
    Posted by Mybologna[/QUOTE]

This self-defeating response is not surprising. It's so easy when you deal with a self destructive poster via an infantile disposition.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You just don't learn, do you? The screen name fits.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Packers "Stock" a Scam?? : Well I do have a six grade educayion,plus my mom thinks I am smart as a whip,whatever that is.
    Posted by Mybologna[/QUOTE]

OK, I guess.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]i guess its good if you live near there.. but other then that they are pretty much taking your money and you get something that has no value in return

It's excellent. I disagree. 

Local fans own the team, so the team can never be moved ... ever. Moreover, the taxpayers never have to give money to the owner as part of blackmail to keep them from leaving. 

If I were fans in Minnesota I would look into buying the Vikings, lol. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

It's not a scam if you know the rules going in and you decide to buy anyway. It is what it is, you don't want it then keep your money. How is that a scam?

Hey for $250 you get an invite to the annual shareholder's meeting at Lambeau. Brats, beer and cheese, that's more than you get from lots of investments.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

DID LUCA HOLD A GUN TO THE BUYERS HEADS? Call OBAMA he'll protect us all 99% of us.  Get a grip you fools

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

No more of a scam than the Patriots stock which I have now been authorized to sell at the low low price of $299.99.  You wil receive a custom numbered certificate certifying that you own an authentic certificate and the warm feeling inside that comes from knowing that you are a real Patriots fan.

If you are a real fan.

Order while supplies last.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I lived in Wisconsin for many years and every knows this. It's just supporting the team basically giving them money so they can upgrade facilities and stay competitive with the rest of the NFL in a financial sense. There are some perks that was mentioned that comes with it.