PACKERS AND RODGERS SCARING PATS FANS

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: PACKERS AND RODGERS SCARING PATS FANS

Yawn.............................................

Given up on your boys?  Jumping the bandwagon?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

huh? if our fear is facing them in the super bowl. so be it. i'd be very happy to play them in Indy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I have no issue with the PATS FANS being afraid of the Pack, if in fact they are.  The team, well, that is another story since they are the ones who play the game!  Chances are, the Packers won't be in this teams' thoughts until they are the next opponent.

On a second note, Jints...  why are you here so much, anyway?  Got lost in the Lincoln Tunnel on your way to MetLife Stadium?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: PACKERS AND RODGERS SCARING PATS FANS:
    [QUOTE]I have no issue with the PATS FANS being afraid of the Pack, if in fact they are.  The team, well, that is another story since they are the ones who play the game!  Chances are, the Packers won't be in this teams' thoughts until they are the next opponent. On a second note, Jints...  why are you here so much, anyway?  Got lost in the Lincoln Tunnel on your way to MetLife Stadium?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

so concerned about the pats always is and envious that eli has 1 and tb has 3. really, no matter what rationalization he comes up with, those are the only reasons he's here. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Haha what a pathetic loser. Honestly, I'd be willing to bet that this fool has never been with a girl. All he does is stalk a messaging board of a team that he's obsessed with. Go away.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from the17thpresident. Show the17thpresident's posts

i pray that rodgers goes 18-0 and the patriots make the bowl as a HUGE underdog....the way they started winning bowls was by being slept on....please give tom brady and bill a reason to prove everyone wrong again. please like another QB and team better than the patriots....and im not joking...pats meet pack in bowl and those boys will play their hearts out. ESPECIALLY if the pack is 18-0. but they wont be. rodgers does scare me a bit, but im sure brady scares that 3-4 d a bit as well

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from the17thpresident. Show the17thpresident's posts

just realized your little eli-1 tom-0 comment....the difference between the 01' pats and the 07' giants, is the pats became a dynasty that year. lmao

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

i believe the pack will lose to the lions In detriot again this year

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

when we stomp the life out of you in 2 weeks plz dont come trolling back here

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Please stop answering this Giants fan threads! It's obvious he comes on here to create a response and if you read his past and present posts he makes no sense at ALL! He will not go away as long as we keep responding to his gibberish. BTW Mr. Dingle----- Brady 3-Eli 1 ! Dip-sh-t.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

I'm glad that i'm not jintsfan! that would make me so lonely

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

Frankly, I'm more scared of the Packers than I am of a team that got whipped at home to the Seahawks..?

Ouch.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Packers are my 2nd favorite team so what's your point. This means your G-men won't be winning any championships.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to PACKERS AND RODGERS SCARING PATS FANS:
    [QUOTE]I read all the venom, off-color remarks, personal attacks, selective use of stats, etc...that are stock-and-trade of the Patsies fan lately directed at one team (the SB Champion Green Bay Packers) and one player in particular (QB Aaron Rodgers) and one obvious and inescapable conclusion comes to mind: PATS FANS ARE SCARED OF AARON RODGERS AND THE PACKERS!! I think if they went 16-0 and Rodgers was MVP there would be a mass of wailing and gnashing of teeth (along with the usual "he's no Brady/they're no Pats" mumbo-jumbo) And if the unthinkable happened (you know what : )) there just might a mass suicide leap off the Hancock Building AARON RODGERS AND THE PACKERS!!!!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Rodgers and his Pack are scaring everyone. They look good.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

JintsFan, the same Jints that got whipped by the seahawks?

Another pick six by Eli?

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Packers are in the NFC, I don't care how well they are playing, they are not standing in our way to the superbowl now are they?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

You're a Patriots fan pretending to be a Giants fan.  No other reason why you continue to post here unless you're the most pathetic human being alive.  Hmmm, maybe I'm onto something.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Let it go boys, the OP didn't hang around to play with us.  Too bad.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Seems like our friends from NYC don't have much faith in their own teams . How sad can you be Jints that you have to make up some stupid hallucination about the supposed fear of Pats fans.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Giants and Eli scaring Jints Fans.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In Response to PACKERS AND RODGERS SCARING PATS FANS:
    [QUOTE]I read all the venom, off-color remarks, personal attacks, selective use of stats, etc...that are stock-and-trade of the Patsies fan lately directed at one team (the SB Champion Green Bay Packers) and one player in particular (QB Aaron Rodgers) and one obvious and inescapable conclusion comes to mind: PATS FANS ARE SCARED OF AARON RODGERS AND THE PACKERS!! I think if they went 16-0 and Rodgers was MVP there would be a mass of wailing and gnashing of teeth (along with the usual "he's no Brady/they're no Pats" mumbo-jumbo) And if the unthinkable happened (you know what : )) there just might a mass suicide leap off the Hancock Building AARON RODGERS AND THE PACKERS!!!!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Jints + Jesters + Their Frustrated Pats Envious Fans = Loserville Hopelessness!

Troll on, Bozo!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Really man nobody is all that concerned. The only possible way the Pats see the Packers is in the SB. The odds are small, and whoever represents the NFC in the SB is presumably a great team whether it's the packers or whoever. The SB is 5 months away, I'll start getting concerned then, until then there's at least 12 more games standing between us and them.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

wait a minute why are you posting  here anyway dont you and the rest of the giants players have " how to fake ingury training today?"