Packers vs. Colts tonight at 8PM....lololol!....this should be a bloodbath!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Packers vs. Colts tonight at 8PM....lololol!....this should be a bloodbath!

I can't wait to see just how bad things are in Indy......I'll be amazed if they score before the 4th quarter....I bet it's Painter that gets them their points....maybe we'll get lucky and Collins will play, get sacked, and have to be placed on IR...GO PACKERS!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Packers vs. Colts tonight at 8PM....lololol!....this should be a bloodbath!

Or you can watch the Blue Bombers and Ti-Cats . . . 

Go Winnipeg!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jac1421. Show jac1421's posts

In Response to Re: Packers vs. Colts tonight at 8PM....lololol!....this should be a bloodbath!:
    [QUOTE]tony dungys dead son is a better qb than kerry collins at this point in his career- the colts suck! they should play painter all year so that they can draft Luck. the forehead's neck is d-o-n-e done done done

This kind of post is EXACTLY why people outside of Boston think that pats fans are jerks. classy dude... 
    let's see...it's been what 4 years since the pats have won a playoff game?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

In Response to Re: Packers vs. Colts tonight at 8PM....lololol!....this should be a bloodbath!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Packers vs. Colts tonight at 8PM....lololol!....this should be a bloodbath! : [QUOTE]tony dungys dead son is a better qb than kerry collins at this point in his career- the colts suck! they should play painter all year so that they can draft Luck. the forehead's neck is d-o-n-e done done done This kind of post is EXACTLY why people outside of Boston think that pats fans are jerks. classy dude...  let's see...it's been what 4 years since the pats have won a playoff game?
    Posted by jac1421[/QUOTE]

So you follow up with an obnoxious comment geared towards Pats fans?  The comment about Dungys son was way out of line, but what does the Pats playoff record have to do with anything?  Way to take the high road....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

btw jac, you are clearly a colts fan, so why in Gods name are you trolling a Pats board rather than watching your team play?  Talk about "classy"....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

At least Painter picked up something from Peyton.  His Happy Feet!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Packers vs. Colts tonight at 8PM....lololol!....this should be a bloodbath!:
    [QUOTE]I can't wait to see just how bad things are in Indy......I'll be amazed if they score before the 4th quarter....I bet it's Painter that gets them their points....maybe we'll get lucky and Collins will play, get sacked, and have to be placed on IR...GO PACKERS!!!!
    Posted by hambonawilliams[/QUOTE]

Hammy,
    You've quickly established your trash talking.  So what say you about lowly Curtis Painter talking a lead vs. the SB champs?  And what about the crappy indy d holding its own vs. the pats 1st team?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Tony dungy's dead son?...lmao...cruel yet somehow appropriate...lol... That should bring condemnation quickly from UD6...because you KNOW he's not going to watch the upcoming debacle!
    Posted by hambonawilliams[/QUOTE]
    nah - both you and 666 know you are p ricks.  I can't add anymore to that common knowledge.  know what I mean?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Packers vs. Colts tonight at 8PM....lololol!....this should be a bloodbath! : So you follow up with an obnoxious comment geared towards Pats fans?  The comment about Dungys son was way out of line, but what does the Pats playoff record have to do with anything?  Way to take the high road....
    Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE]

The high road?  There's really very little that can be said that sinks to the level of the Dungy comment.  The response, although negative, was substantially "high road" in comparison. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]btw jac, you are clearly a colts fan, so why in Gods name are you trolling a Pats board rather than watching your team play?  Talk about "classy"....
    Posted by jeffab[/QUOTE]

jeffy - you of "high road" fame.  Clearly you prefer the Dungy comments to a marginally negative comment about the pats.  Pretty high road of you. 

Good for you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Wow.

No one's going to mention that it wasn't a bloodbath?  How about the fact that the Painter-led Colts slightly edged the world champion, Rodgers-led Packers?  As a Colt fan, I was happy that the Packers kicked the onsides kick and got the last second win.  It was a brilliant move - no one wants an OT game in pre-season, and if it failed it would set up a Colt winning FG...  By that time, most of the players were guys who won't make the team anyway (especially Chip Vaughn!).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Re: Wow.

this proves it- just like when cassel took over for the pats- manning is a system qb- its caldwells brilliance (cough) that wins all those REGULAR season games

In Response to Wow.:
    [QUOTE]No one's going to mention that it wasn't a bloodbath?  How about the fact that the Painter-led Colts slightly edged the world champion, Rodgers-led Packers?  As a Colt fan, I was happy that the Packers kicked the onsides kick and got the last second win.  It was a brilliant move - no one wants an OT game in pre-season, and if it failed it would set up a Colt winning FG...  By that time, most of the players were guys who won't make the team anyway (especially Chip Vaughn!).
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]tony dungys dead son is a better qb than kerry collins at this point in his career- the colts suck! they should play painter all year so that they can draft Luck. the forehead's neck is d-o-n-e done done done
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

Dude, that's pretty classless. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Like I said earlier, give Painter a shot and he'll succeed. I remember when Cassel was named the QB when Brady went down, I thought it was over. Cassel played like crap, but won his first couple of games. Then Cassel started to gel with the offense and we were in business. 

A 14-2 Colts team with Peyton Manning is a 11-5 team without. The Colts would be terrible against elite competition without Peyton, but they'd still compete in games if he wasn't there. 

Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, Pierre Garcon (One of the best deep threats in the NFL), Austin Collie are all great receivers. It just shows now how overrated Peyton Manning has been the last decade. I've heard people say that the Colts would be a 4 win team without Peyton Manning. That's ridiculous, no QB is that valuable. NO PLAYER in the NFL is that valuable! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

this comment shows no  class

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Packers vs. Colts tonight at 8PM....lololol!....this should be a bloodbath! : hope ur mom gets cancer... lmao...cruel yet somehow appropriate...lol
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I was actually surprised the dolts gave the packers a run last night. packers looked good out the gate, at least on offense, but Painter finally came around after looking miserabe. The packers are getting too much hype becasue they're SB champs. I think the NO is the team to beat, then ATL.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

What's this?  The starters played the entire first half and the great Aaron Rodgers put up only 10 points?  Could it be the Colts are actually a good, dare I say, better team without the interception hurling Manning?  Might the Colts have won more than one Super Bowl this past decade without the chokester?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Wow, jintsfan continues to prove what a scum-bag he is.  No surprise!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]What's this?  The starters played the entire first half and the great Aaron Rodgers put up only 10 points?  Could it be the Colts are actually a good, dare I say, better team without the interception hurling Manning?  Might the Colts have won more than one Super Bowl this past decade without the chokester?
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

I think the dolts defense looked pretty decent. The packers have o-line woes though.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought

then again, it's preseason.  I'm not taking any of this too seriously.  I still think Manning will play and I *want* him to break all of Favre's records.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Packers vs. Colts tonight at 8PM....lololol!....this should be a bloodbath! : I think the dolts defense looked pretty decent. The packers have o-line woes though.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

This surprised me.  I knew the Colts had good pass rushers, but I thought the Packers' pass protection had improved at least a little.

I still think the Colts could be had if a team had a better offensive line and a better run game.  Nobody's told McCarthy that, since the invention of the forward pass, running the ball is still allowed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

I was surprised at how well painter played, and how badly the Pack played....winning two SB's in a row is not easy, and they should talk to peyton and UD6 about that (wink)...of course, Crag Face tried to make it all about him during the TV interview...what a perfect Gomer he is...

And UD6...lol...I set you up!

You are SOOOOOO easy troll boy!