Pass on Dez Bryant, Pass on Dan Williams, Pass on Sergion Kindle - Pick Devin McCourty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Pass on Dez Bryant, Pass on Dan Williams, Pass on Sergion Kindle - Pick Devin McCourty

SOMEONE FRICKIN EXPLAIN THIS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: Pass on Dez Bryant, Pass on Dan Williams, Pass on Sergion Kindle - Pick Devin McCourty

I was hoping you would, WTGDF is going on?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Re: Pass on Dez Bryant, Pass on Dan Williams, Pass on Sergion Kindle - Pick Devin McCourty

Sorry... If i could, i would.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

since when is 5'11 a midget, he has hopes and is explosively fast. this is a good pick as the pats secondary gets even better. dont wine the pats will pick up a pass rusher in the second round guarenteed. this draft is really deep like we have all been saying so there will be alot of really  good players on the board still when we pick in the second.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: Pass on Dez Bryant, Pass on Dan Williams, Pass on Sergion Kindle - Pick Devin McCourty:
    since when is 5'11 a midget, he has hopes and is explosively fast. this is a good pick as the pats secondary gets even better. dont wine the pats will pick up a pass rusher in the second round guarenteed. this draft is really deep like we have all been saying so there will be alot of really  good players on the board still when we pick in the second.
    Posted by R3S1N20

Ahhh!....ahemmmm,  when most recivers now comming out are 6'2" and up he is a midget. Congrats to BB for making a Special Teams Player a First Round selection. Sorry but this is a freaking Joke and as usual a wasted first round pick!  Way to go Bill, keep passing on the beast's in the draft and keep picking useless players. What a freaking JOKE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DocGiant. Show DocGiant's posts

Seriously, go eff yourself Bill. 

This pick is garbage.  Yeah, let's waste a 1st round pick on a effing special team superstar! wwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Good luck selling overpriced season and playoff tickets and filling that monstrosity that is Patriots Place. 

Sucktastic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

so true. i'm sick of stockpiling mediocre players. would anyone trade chung and brace for either michael oher or clay mathews jr now? i dont think so. i have a bad feeling we will be saying the same thing about this guy vs. dez bryant, and a whole lot of other players next year. what a disappointment. 

In Response to Re: Pass on Dez Bryant, Pass on Dan Williams, Pass on Sergion Kindle - Pick Devin McCourty:
    In Response to Re: Pass on Dez Bryant, Pass on Dan Williams, Pass on Sergion Kindle - Pick Devin McCourty : Last year was "really deep" too, and look at the load of excrement we drafted. Quality is always better than quantity.  I'd rather have one good player than 10 roster cuts.
    Posted by John413