Pass Rush Conerns? Hey! It's Chandler Jones!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Pass Rush Conerns? Hey! It's Chandler Jones!

Remember him?

I keep reading people who want at LEAST a good situational pass rusher, if not an IMPACT pass rusher.

I just think, with Chandler Jones having a full offseason to rehab, and further get ready (mentally and physically) for a full NFL season, the pass rush as it stands will already be improved on Day One compared to a year ago.

Talib also impacts that as we all saw how his presence loosened up the D and allowed more varied pressure and blitz packages.

That said, I think someone liek Abraham is the perfect addition. He could very well be Andre Carter-like, and able to add consistent pressure situationally, though I wouldn't want to see him pressed into full-time duties.

I like the D right now. If they added nothing, I'd be content to see what the draft had to offer before filling it out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re: Pass Rush Conerns? Hey! It's Chandler Jones!

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

Remember him?

I keep reading people who want at LEAST a good situational pass rusher, if not an IMPACT pass rusher.

I just think, with Chandler Jones having a full offseason to rehab, and further get ready (mentally and physically) for a full NFL season, the pass rush as it stands will already be improved on Day One compared to a year ago.

Talib also impacts that as we all saw how his presence loosened up the D and allowed more varied pressure and blitz packages.

That said, I think someone liek Abraham is the perfect addition. He could very well be Andre Carter-like, and able to add consistent pressure situationally, though I wouldn't want to see him pressed into full-time duties.

I like the D right now. If they added nothing, I'd be content to see what the draft had to offer before filling it out.

Also, rookies get no respect even from the refs. Jones was held all the time last season, a little technique to expose the holding as well as being a 2nd year player should get him some holding calls on big 3rd down plays.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

Remember him?

nothign against better o lines ie balt. need 3 good rushers adn a line thzt getsd pressure consistntely without a blitz

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

No one forgot about jones. But you need more than one Pass rusher

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

How many times do we have to lose to the Giants before people realize that pass-rushers are like money...the more you have, the better off you are. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Chandler Jones surrounded by big defensive lineman will be a defensive force, Chandler Jones having to do it all by himself won't work...