Pass Rush

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Pass Rush

I know I have pointed it out a few times over the last few weeks but Derek Burgess has really been playing better the last few games. He has had a sack or been in on a sack in each of his last 4 games and in the Texans games he was getting after the QB a lot. He was not sacking the QB but he was in his face quite a bit. If we had not have lost Welker I was thinking we were about to get hot when it counted most and win this thing but with out him i am not so sure. However I think this D gets sh*t on more then it should, people say we have no pass rush and for the most part I agree but I think Tully Banta Cain and his 9.5 sacks would disagree with us. Who knows maybe we still shock some people and make a push but to do that this D needs to get tough and I really think Burgess has come on as of late. Has anyone else seen this at all?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Re: Pass Rush

The best medicine for our Defense killa is for our Offense to score a lot of points.

I just hope after 16 games our non Offensive Coordinator can design a game plan that utilizes our running game (with an awesome looking and Healthy Taylor) and a ball control passing game,  like 2001, 2003 and 2004.  We have the tools it's just a question of using them correctly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

The pass rush will be most effective if they spend most of their time here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

It will also be best if the Pats can go up by 2-3 scores so the other team is one-dimensional.

K-Maxx, they booted you?  I noticed the dos equis and the low # of posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Yeah, it happens every few months.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Haters bootin K-max, one of the few informed people on this website, what silliness.  Anyways, echoing what has been said, the best solution for the D is to be on the sidelines as much as is possible.