Pat White? I Say Get the Wildcat QB/Combo Prospect Next Year...Pats select:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wafostermisionero. Show wafostermisionero's posts

Pat White? I Say Get the Wildcat QB/Combo Prospect Next Year...Pats select:

Tim Tebow, QB Florida!

Your Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: Pat White? I Say Get the Wildcat QB/Combo Prospect Next Year...Pats select:

tebow is too costly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

I personally never want to see Tom Brady leave the field.  It would be like pinch hitting for Ted Williams or making a defensive substitution for Bill Russell. 

Who cares about a gimmick play when Brady has the potential of throwing a TD strike on every play.  Just Plain F*ucken Stupid!  (the wildcat not you wafostermisionero)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

[QUOTE]I personally never want to see Tom Brady leave the field.  It would be like pinch hitting for Ted Williams or making a defensive substitution for Bill Russell.  Who cares about a gimmick play when Brady has the potential of throwing a TD strike on every play.   Just Plain F*ucken Stupid!  (the wildcat not you wafostermisionero)
    Posted by Kmaxx[/QUOTE]   I agree that TB is and has been a great QB.
    Unfortunately mother time is creeping up on TB. It is what it is and TB has not proven his ability to stand in there and take the hits he has endured b4 his knee injury. Recently he married. plus the responsibility of being a father. His personal life may or may not interfer with his on field responsibilities but mother time will take her toll in the near future and nothing will curtail her. BB is attempting to have at least two prospects on staff to learn under the best tutor possible prior to his departure from the gme.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

IMO Pat White is a steal. Most drafts have him as being a late rounder. I do not agree this kid is dangerous as a QB,RB, or RECEIVER. I agree that their are a lot of great players available and many will be available at 23,36 and 47 don't be surprised  if BB takes him at 36, 47 or 23. This guy can play and adds depth at three positions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

if there are no more serious injuries,or bad fortunes.brady will play for another 6-years before he decides to retire,or the team moves on to a younger player,and by that time the wild cat will be forgotten,and being old news,and not to mention BB isnt a copy cat,or will he go to the so called wild-cat.he will have his defense ready to stop it though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sullymaan. Show sullymaan's posts

I see Michael Bishop all over this thing...

the Maan has Spoken
    diehardpatsfan.blogspot.com

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

The wildcat is just a passing fad. The Dolphins used it last year and took DCs by surprise. We saw how it's effectiveness dwindled as the season wore on. I wouldn't expect to see many teams doing this except possibly on a minimal scale. I doubt Tom Brady will be affected by any outside influences, either. He wants to win, he's still got the fire. If that changed he would retire. They have O'Connell who they spent a third on. Maybe he's projected as the "heir apparent". Maybe we'll see them take another QB similarly in the next few drafts. But it won't be a Pat White type player. If they did draft him it would be as a WR, or mainly for special teams. But I doubt they'd pick a guy like White on the first day. Just my theory...who knows what they'll do, as we've seen in the past!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Tim Tebow, QB Florida! Your Thoughts?
    Posted by wafostermisionero[/QUOTE]

And just HTF are they suppoosed to swing that draft? Tebow will go HIGH in the draft, in what I like to refer to as "Former NE Patriot Territory", which is now firmly controlled by Raid-uh Nation..